- Developed windows app from scratch level and deployed to successfully to production integrating to Dashboard. A migration project from Access to .Net in VB.net.
- Expert in sql server programming with stored Procedure, Functions and jobs, wrote complex queries joins, wrote with clause stored procedure, functions, sql agent jobs
- Developing app in visual studio and window framework.
- Developed Test scenario for BIBLOG app and User stories in TFS
- Developed Crystal reports for supporting decision for higher management.
- Production deployment, Production maintenance and Handling Application user (dashboard) clients directly.
- Wrote View models, code behind, models and done designing in .xaml for the WCF project.
- Developed WCF code from java scripts worked in UI components using WCF, C#. Implemented WCF services layer hosted on Windows Azure.
- Developing Windows forms using UI controller, data display and form layout .
- Writing Business case, Data Modelling, design schema, unit testing.
- Expert level knowledge in Sql server 2014 it architecture and implementation.
- Deadline oriented and problem solving with high analytical skills
- Developed applications using VB6, ADO.NET, and Entity Framework 4.0.
- Developed front end solutions using window forms various controller like data grid.
- Used VB6 IDE on windows server 2003 and deployment on production server.
- Strong hands on experience with ASP.NET and its components: AJAX, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL, ASP.NET Providers.
- Created End - End Architecture for implementation of State Parks Maps in Configure Map Viewer.
- Deployment State Parks Portal (SPP) in Production and user acceptance environment.
- Implemented release management of entire source control of state Parks Portal.
- Developed Mineral Resource project in CMV which is traditionally flex project.
- Successfully moved On premise project to Microsoft azure.
- Created test scenarios and scripts in User Acceptance and Dev environment.
- Created the test cases and performing Unit testing on applications using N unit testing tool.
- RDT documentation of Project Tracking Tool.
- Wrote complex stored procedure to handle sub assembly Audit reporting.
- Designed of Relationship databases in SQL Server.
- Collaborated with sales team, merchandising, design, marketing and customer operations on business development strategies and their execution.
- In-depth knowledge of managing multiple data sources and provide business insight based on analysis and communication of sales, inventory, productivity, service level reporting, sell-thru and other key financial metrics.
- Developed Custom Stored Procedure for reporting Garments auditing.
- Designed Workflows for TIL Change Request Using share point 2010 and Infopath 2010.
- Analyzed large sets of data to advanced modelling and forecasting in sql server and Excel.
- Designed Fever chart for project tracking tool using WPF application.
Application Developer Intern
- Configured and Installed SharePoint 2016 cloud azure system.
- Developed SharePoint App Model, Custom WebPart using VS 2013.
- Gathered information, analyzed the business requirements, and implemented in SharePoint 2010 Environment Professionally.
- Assisted and suggested the best solution based on the business needs to apply to SharePoint 2010 and Office 365 Environments.
- Worked in EPHT maps Project in new enhancement in Microsoft Technology.
- Responsible for monitoring production and development server logs and environment, troubleshooting, controlling site access, approving and publishing InfoPath forms.