- Over 10 years of total IT experience with thorough understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Microsoft Professional with 7 years of professional experience in analysis, design, testing and implementing Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS), client - server applications, N-tier applications.
- 5+ years of experience in installation, configuring, Design, Development and Monitoring BizTalk Server.
- Involved in various Phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and User of Enterprise Web-Applications.
- Experience in developing applications using ASP.NET MVC 3.0,4.0,5.0, ASP.NET Web Forms, LINQ and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Web API.
- Developed services using WCF (Windows Communication Foundation), Microsoft Enterprise library and Web service software factory.
- Excellent experience with Agile scrum and Test driven methodology.
- Experience in working with divergent technologies including IIS 6.0/7.0,7.5, HTML5, CSS, Classic ASP, ADO, Angular JS and Java Script, Bootstrap.
- Strong abilities in Design Patterns, Database Design, writing Stored Procedures, handling SQL CLR, Triggers, Views, Functions, Joins, SQL Queries and SSIS/DTS Packages in MS SQL Server and involved in all the stages of System Development Life Cycle.
- Designed Applications using UML and Use Cases and Design Patterns.
- Experience in GitHub, Dot Trace, Resharper, Unit Testing, NuGet .
- Experience in implementing error handling, exception management, tracing and logging features
- Thorough understanding of BizTalk Server 2013 R 2/2013/2010/09 concepts such as Adapters, Pipelines, Schemas, Maps, Orchestrations, Parties, BRE.
- Actively involved in BizTalk Server installation and configured in multiple environments that includes single, Clustered Servers .
- Table Looping, Scripting (XSLT, C#), Looping, Value mapping, Record Count, Mass Copy functoids etc.
- Worked on custom pipeline components, Custom Components, Custom Error and Exception Handling Mechanisms, Custom pipelines, Dynamic Packages and Custom Dataflow Task components.
- Extensively used Business Rules Engine (BRE) as a part of the Business logic implementation, routing, and validation.
- Hands on experience in BizTalk Server Performance Tuning and Host Throttling.
- Implemented Automated deployment from scratch using BTDF( BizTalk Deployment Framework). Implemented concepts of Dynamic bindings using xlsx, generating all BTDF MSI’s using scripts.
- Responsible for moving MSI’s to Staging, UAT and production roll out.
- Worked on different ways of handling errors in Biztalk.
- Exceptional ability to adapt to latest technologies, conceptualize, document and communicate project ideas and plans.
- Able to deliver high quality work consistently through efficient time management and self-motivation.
.NET Technologies: Microsoft Azure, C# /VB.NET, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 1.0-4.7, Web API, ADO.NET, LINQ, WPF, WCF, WWF, Silverlight, PRISM 3.0/4.0.
Practices: Agile/Scrum, UML, TDD, OOPS, SOLID, SOA, RabbitMQ, MSMQ.
Databases: SQL Server R2/2012, MySQL, MS Access, PL/SQL
Tools: SSIS, SSRS, Crystal reports, MS-Unit, N-Unit, ReSharper, MS Visio, Fiddler
Software / IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio, Xamarin
OS/Methodologies: Windows 2000/2003/NT/XP/Vista/98, UNIX, MS DOS
Other Languages: C, C++, Java, ClassicASP, Powershell, MATLAB.
Senior .NET Developer
- Worked as a Developer in the team for designing and developing the application using Microsoft advanced technologies MSFT Visual Studio .Net, C#, ASP.NET4.0, ASP.Net MVC, SQL Server and Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Conceptual Design, Analysis, and Detail design, Development and System Testing.
- Works closely with the business and service providers to negotiate and agree on service level requirements off any proposed new services and changes to existing services.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC architecture.
- Implemented Routing, URL, Security, Action Filter techniques for application development.
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot data-driven websites, standalone web services, APIs, and proprietary tools using .NET technologies, SQL server and Microsoft Azure.
- Exposed to all phases of SDLC and follow AGILE software development methodology.
- Develop Mobile Wallet Service Web API with MVC to generate loyalty/coupon passes using Apple and Google service providers for various clients.
- Experienced in JQuery, KnockoutJS and Bootstrap, Angular, React, Blazer
- Develop, enhance and maintain Admin UI portal that houses various Web API services (CMS, CSM, UMS, LMS, MWS, WMS, CRS) using MVC, React JS and CMS tools.
- Developed XML Schemas for Data Object design for communication with web service and existing Application Infrastructure.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Converted the existing Associate Database system to meet the new requirements.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ and SQL server 2012
- Used AJAX controls to retrieve the data from the server without interfering the display and behavior of existing page.
- Generated and Configured SSL s to secure WCF messages.
- Created and deployed XML WCF Services using ASP.net and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Created User Controls, Data Access Layer, BLL Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and .Net 4.5 for web pages.
- Extensively used XML, XSLT and XSD for data transfer across different systems.
- Created Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server 2012.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#.NET, ADO.NET).
- Implemented scheduler to run console application on daily basis.
- Involved in retrieving data using LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects with ASP.NET, worked with the database using LINQ to SQL
- Handled Run Time Errors & Design Time Errors by implementing appropriate Error handlers in C#.Net.
- Involved in generating and exporting SSIS reports.
- Understand client business and make recommendations and technology suggestions to solve problems and improve efficiency.
- Design the flow and sequencing of events within the integration and Demonstrated proficiency in analysis, design, and development of BizTalk applications.
- Worked with WCF services outside of orchestrations for messaging scenarios, and support for SOAP.
- Draft data object model that provides a common structure for mapping the data between dynamic CRM, salesforce and the external applications.
- Good working knowledge of the SCRUM process.
- Installed and configured BizTalk Server 2013 R2 in Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012.
- Encrypt the Sensitive data using Custom Pipeline Components using .NET Encryption/Decryption concepts.
- Used in-built Functoids and scripting functions, and wrote complex conversion logic, Scripting Functoid with inline C, XSLT and External .NET Assembly. extensive us of advanced functoids like Looping, Value Mapping, Scripting, Logical, Table Looping functoid for nested segments and created complex maps for message transformation.
- Implemented Content Based Routing using the distinguished and quick promotions so that the messages can be routed to appropriate destinations.
- Created scripts to deploy the applications in the targeted environments.
- Worked with XPath inside Orchestrations to read values and set values inside message. Also used firepath, DanSharpt tools for extracting xpaths.
- Develop, monitor, and upgrade BizTalk solutions and components.
- Experience with Microsoft BizTalk and associated tools, including BizTalk configuration and administration, BAM, ESB toolkit and Biztalk360.
- Used the feature of .NET NUnit tests for unit testing and functional testing.
- Experience with Internet Information Server (IIS) - hosting/configuring web services, application pools, etc.
- Involved in arranging KT sessions for the offshore resources from support perspective.
- On Call Support (Day, Evening, Night & Weekend Depending on the On-call Spread Sheet) for Existing Production Applications using Clarify Client to Accept and Resolve, the System and User Generated cases & Solve them based on the Priority of the case.
- Troubleshoot daily production issues related to existing BizTalk applications.
- Performed Web test and load test using TFS.
Technical Environment: .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio Team Suite 2013/2012/2010 , BizTalk Server 2013 R2/2013, Share Point Server 2010, SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2, Sign-On, WCF Services, XPATH, BRE, Web Services, T-SQL Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Involved in documenting Application Specific Document (ASD) from the Analyst, provided process of business and design of BizTalk Technical Strategy for several inputs and outputs, in various formats, including Flat Files, Xml files and SQL Tables.
- Involved in the design and development of Web forms using C# .Net Framework.
- Developed User Interface web pages using ASP.NET Web Forms, Master Pages, Web Server Controls, HTML 5, CSS 3, Java Script, and Ajax and C #.
- Used Model-View-Control (MVC) software architecture in web applications to view the html.
- Bootstrap is used for making the pages responsive with the changes in User Interfaces.
- Extensively used Data Controls like Grid View, Repeater controls to display the data.
- Implemented features of AJAX controls such as Update Panel, Update Progress bar, Model Popup Container, Calendar Controls, Repeater Control, and Validation controls, Dataset.
- XML Web Services are exposed to provide the Project details to Vendor applications.
- Used HttpResponseException to handle the exceptions in Web API 2.0 and also customized the Exceptions using Exception Filters and registered them at the Action Level
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET MVC and the business logic was coded in C# MVC Controllers .
- Developing .Net components and accessing them from BizTalk Server.
- Implement XML serialization/Desialization using xsd.exe.
- Responsible for taking decisions include choosing between Standard BizTalk Edition vs Enterprise BizTalk Edition in production environment.
- Involved in installation and configuring of BizTalk Server 2013 R2 that includes adapter pack 2.0, BAHS 2.0 and ESB framework.
- Installing and Configure FTP Adapters and also worked on other native adapters like HTTP, WCF, EDI/AS2, SMTP and FTP, WCF-SQL.
- Designed & developed BizTalk solution using SOA and EAI patterns.
- Worked on complex EDI maps, used most of the advanced functoids, wrote XSLT scripts, debugged maps and Implementing external C# and XSLT methods in maps.
- Correlations were incorporated to match response messages to the right orchestration instances.
- Hands on experience in developing and maintaining Complex Orchestrations involving calling Child Orchestrations and Error Handling Routines.Designed and developed an application for importing a large PGP encrypted flat file message using a custom flat file dissembler and SQL XML Bulk Loading.
- Consumed Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Service for validate eligibility of member.
- Framed Business Rules Engine Vocabularies, Rules and Policies for validating Primary loan data.
- Deploy and configure the application on the Integration, Stage , UAT , Production environments.
- Involved in deploying/un-deploying applications, port configurations, host configurations and other tasks using BizTalk Administration Console.
- Configured HIPAA to send and receive ports and pipelines to translate from flat file to HIPAA EDI format with appropriate Filter Expressions
- Developing stored procedures, views for implementing the business logic and Designed tables as per the business requirement.
- Tested and debugged positional and delimited records for parsing..
- Regular interactions with development and test teams to manage fixes for live service issues through into the production environment.
Sr .NET Developer
- Involved in daily status meeting with team members and delivered projects on time.
- Technical architecture design, Sequence diagram, use cases class diagram using UML/ MS Visio, database design, ER Diagram etc
- Involved in developing server-side code using ASP.Net and C#.
- Design and Development of various Web Server Controls including Data List, Grid View and Validation Controls.
- Implemented Forms Based Authentication and Role Based Authorization.
- Effectively used Session Cookies for users for validity and to make a timeout for the connectivity with the database.
- Extensively used ADO.NET for database connectivity and transactions. Used Dataset, Data Tables, Data Adapter, Data Reader and other ADO.NET connectivity controls extensively.
- SQL Server 2012 was utilized as the data repository.
- Used Visual Source safe extensively for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Installed and configuring BizTalk 2009 and Adapter Pack 2.0.
- Creating Envelope Schemas to split the records that are coming as a batch from the databases in to individual messages.
- Well versed with implementing solutions leveraging benefits of BRE and invoking policies using Call Rules Shape and .NET assembly.
- Performing context based routing to route data to different agencies.
- Developed C# helper class libraries such as database logging, orchestration helper methods.
- Effective use of BAM to have insight in to project and keep track of status of the messages.
- Performed Unit Testing for .net modules using NUnit Tool.
- Configuring WCF-SQL and OracleDB adapters at the Send ports.
- Used administration console to debug orchestrations and to track the failed messages and reviewed and resubmitted if required.
- Created and consumed WCF Web Services and exposed orchestrations as WCF services.
- Responsible for installing the MSI packages in both QA and Production Environments.
- Regularly followed up with the development team to discuss the defects identified during testing.
- Involved in managing Master secret server key that includes Restoring Master Secret key if required.
- Provide senior level support and guidance for business people.
- Used c# ADO.NET, ODP.NET components for Pulling the data from both SQL and Oracle instances.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server(TFS) for integration, maintenance and Security of Code.
Technical Environment: ASP.NET MVC 3, C#,VB .net, Web services, Win forms Visual Studio Team Suite 2013/2012/2010 , BizTalk Server 2013 R2/2013, Share Point Server 2010, SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2, .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5, C#, Sign-On, WCF Services, XPATH, BRE, Web forms, ASP, Web Services, T-SQL Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Senior .NET Developer
- Using PowerShell scripts to deploy\un deploy the BizTalk interfaces into different environments like Idev and QA.
- Involved in setting development standards for the application development include C#, ASP.NET.
- Developed Classes using C# and VB .net languages that in corporate both three-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Designed and Developed UI and Administrative Interface.
- Used XML, XSLT, and CSS to implement Data validation.
- Built Web services using http and SOAP protocol for transferring data which is in XML and JSON format.
- Created proxy classes for web service WSDL document to consume web services from ASP.NET
- Involved in development of Website for the users to access different reports and integrated it with Windows application. Developed web pages using ASP.Net and C#. ADO.Net is used for data storage and manipulation.
- Implemented CAT Instrumentation to trace the run time functional flow.
- Developed different types of BizTalk artifacts like complex schemas, Custom pipeline components, maps and Complex Orchestrations using BizTalk 2013.
- Configured FILE, SFTP, SOAP, WCF-BasicHttp, WCF-Custom and WCF-SQL.
- Transforming source message by using XSLT to implement the complex business logic.
- Used ESB tool kit to handle the exceptions in BizTalk artifacts.
- Developed complex mappings using XSLT to meet the business requirements.
- Implemented the business process defined by the business analyst and creating the Orchestrations necessary to implement those using BizTalk Server 2013.
- Integrating Dynamics CRM, iSeries (AS400) and Oracle ERP.
- Consumed all the synchronous CRM (WCF) services and Java web services from the BizTalk Orchestration.
- Developed database components in the form of Stored Procedures that could interact with BizTalk.
- Bug Fixing, Error Handling and Testing.
- Responsible for architecting and building a solution which allowed for vendor data feeds to be received from SFTP and mapped to flat file format by BizTalk to be sent through MSMQ adapter to back end system.
Technical Environment: BizTalk Server 2013 R2, ESB tool kit, DB2, Visual studio 2013, C#.Net, SQL server 2012, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, SOAP UI/BITS, SSIS, AWS
Senior .NET Developer
- Involved in the Application Development Life Cycle (ADLC) of the project starting from Design, development, testing and deployment.
- Design, Development of Win Forms using C#, Java Script for the user interface using the Code behind Class technique.
- Developed components in ASP.NET using ADO.NET providing functionality of the Data
- Used XML to describe and deliver rich, structured data from the designed application in a standard, consistent way.
- Involved in querying XML with an XPath expression by using VB.net.
- Built Web services using http and SOAP protocol for transferring data which is in XML and JSON format
- Worked on Entity Framework to work with relational data using domain-specific objects.
- Used WCF service to supply current data to others, such as a traffic report or other monitoring service.
- Develop reports using complex formulas and to query the database to generate different types of ad-hoc reports using SSRS
- AngularJS was used to make the web applications dynamic and is used for making DOM manipulation.
- Responsible for converting all code libraries from Visual Basic 6.0 into .net C# 3.0.
- Responsible for installing and configuring BizTalk in a clustered environment
- Implemented enterprise solutions using the BRE (Business Rules Engine).
- Involved in working with BizTalk native adapters like FILE, WCF-SQL and Host Applications (BAHS) using Messaging, Orchestrations, Pipelines, Adapters, Host Integration Server (HIS) and Admin Console.
- Used Asynchronous (start Orchestration) and Synchronous (Call Orchestration) technique of the Orchestrations.
- Developed Orchestration to debatch file by calling custom pipeline inside the orchestration.
- Involved in Integrating Mainframe System using the Host Integration Server (HIS), Host Applications (BAHS) adapter.
- Applied advanced WCF techniques such WCF behavior at Send port to customize the SOAP header.
- Implementing secure coding features with .NET features of Encryption and Decryption of data.
- Assisted completing an error-handling framework that supported task retries and incorporated Exception Handling for all B2B and EAI integrations.
- Package Solutions for deployments to various environment including production, UAT, Dev-Integration.
- Involved in performance testing of the application.
- Working with Team Foundation Server (TFS) as the source for version control and project issue management.
- Involved in Performance Monitoring Test for Normal and Peak Load to calculate the Process time and delivery time using PAL(perfornace Analysis Logs) Tool.
- Perform system testing as a final validation before the new release.
- Responsible for daily status report for the client
Technical Environment:.NET Framework 3.0/3.5, MS Visual Studio 2008 Team Suite, BizTalk Server 2009, SQL Server 2008, Host Integration Server, Advanced Functoids, Flat Files, EDI, BRE, SAML, GnuPG, X509, XML, T-SQL, WCF Services, WCF, ADO.NET, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Involved in Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and identifying the requirements and defining the business rules to user requirements.
- Was involved in developing various solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing object oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism and abstraction.
- Implemented IEnumerator, IEnumarable for iterating the group of objects using C#.
- Core Server Controls such as Dropdown List, Grid View, Menu, and Sitemap are used in developing GUI with Visual C# as code-behind logic.
- Performed validations using .NET Validation Controls.
- Extensively used Partial Classes, Interfaces and Object-Oriented concepts for developing the application
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients.
- Developed document specification schemas, maps, envelopes and orchestrations in BizTalk Server for Inbound and outbound.
- Developed automated B2B applications sending/receiving EDI files, which are converted to XML and imported in SQL Server thru stored procedures using SQL BizTalk Adapter. Also worked on other native adapters like FILE, HTTP, SMTP and WCF.
- Develop BizTalk applications for processing Healthcare (EDI) transactions.
- Published Schemas to web service to handle web service requests with third party partners.
- Published Orchestration as a web service to handle request from third party partners.
- Designed and implemented multiple threads to handle input, output and error handling tasks separately, simultaneously to avoid possible deadlocks.
- Used ADO.NET Command & Connection Objects, Datasets, Data Adapters and Data Readers for Data Access Layer.
- Used Stored Procedures for accessing the data from SQL Database and updating them.
- Involved in exporting MSI packages to Integration, UAT and production environments.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of code using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Technical Environment: BizTalk Server 2006R2/2009, .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5, C#, MS Visual Studio 2008 Team Suite, SQL Server 2005/08, Flat Files, EDI, BRE, Web forms, ASP, Web Services, WCF, ADO.NET, T-SQL, Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Work in co-ordination with the client for Requirement gathering and Analysis to design and develop the new features of the Website.
- Utilize Dynamic T-SQL within functions, stored procedures, views, and tables.
- Created various user controls to handle page validation, header and footer navigation.
- Used .NET Server Controls, HTML and CSS in designing and styling the Customer’s module web forms.
- Used SSIS for data transformation from Excel data base to SQL Server 2014 and SSRS for reporting.
- Used BizTalk Design pattern for Decoupling BizTalk Orchestration Processes.
- Documenting the process flow, mapping requirement, orchestration Message Flow. Participated in migrating XDR schema from BizTalk Server 2004 to XSD Biz Talk Server 2006R2.
- Installed and configured BizTalk Server in Windows XP.
- Used several configuration methodologies to dynamically change database connection strings and retry parameters using both the BizTalk Service configuration file as well as the BizTalk Rules Engine (BRE) for higher level business variables as well as for logging and tracing work-flows.
- Used SQL Adapter to Update, Extract data from the SQL Server Database.
- Used Dataset and Data Reader to retrieve data from SQL Server database using ADO.NET.
- Worked with Visual SourceSafe (VSS) as a source control software to make the client access the files in the database through command-line without damaging the database.
Technical Environment: BizTalk Server 2004/2006R2, SQL Server 2005, ASP.NET 2.0/3.0, Visual Studio 2005, ADO.NET, T-SQL, Orchestrations, Schemas, Adapters, Flat Files, EDI, BRE, XML, WSDL, SOAP, Web Services, WCF, UML, Web forms, Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Involved in the analysis, design and development of the system.
- Designed and developed complex Oracle reports and master detail forms using Oracle Developer 2000.
- Involved in writing the low-level design document using Rational Rose (UML).
- Implemented Validation Controls, Web Controls, Html Server Controls, and Data Grids.
- Configured many number of BizTalk Adapters (File, HTTP) and involved in deployment and production roll out.
- This project involved developing a Client and Server. Implemented using connectionless, Connection-oriented, Iterative and Concurrent Services.
- Actively involved in Bug Fixing during the build and deployment process and debugging.
- Created automatically generated e-mails using SMTP (create object of type mail message and add To, From, Body, Subject and send it using Smtpmail.send).
- Applied the debugging techniques for resolving the issues during integration.
Technical Environment: SQL Server 2000, ASP.NET 1.1, Visual Studio 2003, ADO.NET, T-SQL, Flat Files (Positional & Delimited), Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, NUnit, Microsoft Visio 2003.