- Around 6 years of IT experience in software analysis, design, development, coding and testing experience.
- Have a good understanding of SDLC methodologies which includes development, implementation, debugging and production support.
- Good knowledge on database programming skills using SQL Server and RDBMS, MongoDB.
- Database handling using complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Views.
- Experience in building Web Application & hosting APIs using MVC Framework.
- Experience in using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Git.
- Experience with ASP.NET and its components: AJAX, Entity Framework, Language - Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL), ASP.NET Providers and Typed Datasets.
- Knowledge of Backend programming, RDBMS, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Stored procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers and imports and exports of Data using DTS Packages.
- Experience in ORM (Object Relational Mapping) and entity Framework.
- Have Experience on SharePoint for document & content management system.
- Knowledge on creating the high performance applications/websites using Kendo UI.
- Good hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services-EC2, Load Balancing, S3, VPC, IAM, ELB, auto scaling, Relational Database Service (RDS), Route53, cloud trail and cloud watch, SNS.
- Excellent logic, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- An innovative team player proven to work under tight deadlines, adaptable to new software technologies, quick learner and also can work efficiently as an individual.
- Experience in web application development using Windows communication foundation (WCF)
- Good knowledge on Object Oriented Programming(OOPS) Concepts, C/C++ and Python.
.NET Technologies: ASP.Net 4.0/3.5/2.0, ADO.Net, Web Services / WCF / WPF / MVC / Silverlight
Programming Languages: C#. NET 4.0, VB.NET, C, C++
Database Technologies: MS-SQL Server 2014/ 2008/ 2008 R2/ 2005, MySQL, Oracle9i/10g.
Web/Application servers: MS Internet Information Server (IIS)
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2013/2013/2010/08/05/02 , Microsoft Business Intelligence
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/XP/NT/2003/2000
Integration Tool: SQL Server Reporting Services
Configuration Tools: MS Visual SourceSafe, MS Team Foundation Server
Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, 3.5, 3.0, 2.0
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Report Builder 3.0, Telerik Reports
Testing Tools: Win Runner, N-Unit
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Software Developer (.Net)
- Automapper to convert entities to Models for MVC.
- Created application with Angular using TypeScript to create Directives, Components, Services, Pipes, Observables, form validation and Router for multiple components utilizing Router Guards and Navigation.
- Worked on services that are used to download MLS data and manage MLS Data.
- Implemented the data access layer using C# Entity Framework for CRUD operations.
- Analyze, design and validate system requirements for new applications or changes to existingapplication of REI.
- Review system design alternatives and implement the appropriate technical design.
- Determine root cause of application crashes and problems including break down complex situations todiscover and resolve.
- Create dynamic SQL scripts and stored procedures, and user defined functions to manage businessrules.
- Develop design specifications document for new applications or the change requests in order toensure the expected outcome is produced in terms of software development deliverables.
- Implement logging mechanism, to debug or troubleshoot problems in different regions like Developer Environment, User Acceptance Testing and Production.
- Working on website implementing using C# .NET 4.5/ Angular 6 as UI/API services.
- Designing and implementing API Rest Services in .NET 4.5 to accommodate Web portal and Mobile App.
- Worked on implementing routing using Angular Routing & Navigation components.
- Implemented service layer using Asp.net rest web API methods (GET, PUT, POST, DELETE) for various modules.
- Worked on creating Technical design for client-server implementation involved in Synchronization and datatransfer between Admin Web Portal and Mobile App.
- Implemented the data access layer using Entity Framework for CRUD operations.
- Developed Angular components, Directives and custom pipes.
- Worked on creating various diagrams like Activity diagram, Class diagram, Use case diagram, System diagramand sequence diagram.
- Extensively worked on Logical implementation of Stories and story discussion for Business requirements andproviding design documents for the same.
- Worked on Agile Methodology using TFS to perform ALM process including work items, code and backlogmaintenance.
- Performed Unit testing using MS Test and Integration test using Postman.
- Involving in troubleshooting, debugging and resolving the issues and fixing bugs in existing applications.
- Application Lifecycle Management using TFS 2015 to maintain backlog, Product backlog items, Tasks, Code
- Designed user interface using Asp.net MVC, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Developed the business logic using C#, ADO.net with Repository pattern.
- Wrote stored procedures and SQL statements to access data from SQL Server
- Created tables, stored procedures and views in SQL Server for discussion module.
- Designed and developed the application using ADO.net components. These components providefunctionality of the Data Layer and give access to the database for inserting, updating, deleting and gettinginformation from the database through the Business layer.
- Design and Developed End to end discussion module using C#, Asp.net and ADO.net.
- Created database objects to store the discussions of each and every Instructors.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Involved in troubleshooting, debugging and resolving the issues and fixing the production bugs.
Environment: C#, Asp.net MVC, .Net 4.0, SQL Server 2014, Visual Studio 2015, IIS, HTML5, CSS3 and Windows 10