C#/.Net, .Net Core 2.x
Visual Studio 6 - 201 8
Azure Dev-Ops, Messaging, Durable Task Framework
MS SQL Server, MySQL
NoSQL databases- RethinkDB, Mongo
ORMs such as Entity Framework, Dapper
Node.js, NPM, Yarn, Bower, Gulp.js
ASP, ASP.NET, MVC
REST, WebAPI, SOA, microservices
Photoshop, various graphing and charting tools
Ionic, Phonegap, Xamarin
CMS: Sitecore, Ektron, Wordpress, Expression Engine, Drupal
Mercurial, Git, Subversion, branching strategies to support business goals
Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- Software engineering and programming
- Data Architecture and Strategy
- Cloud Technologies
- Project Leadership
- Content Management
- Marketing Automation
RECENT PROJECT EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Warwick, NY
- I lead or participated in a number of projects for long-term and short-term software engagements.
- Several of those projects were centered on content management, using solutions such as Sitecore 9.X, Salesforce CMS, and numerous other content sources.
- I helped develop a green-field reporting and marketing application that tied together numerous ERP and CRM systems, a Sitecore content repository, and a custom database using SOAP, RESTful APIs, and file-based ETL.
- The back-end ran on .Net Core 2.2 hosted on Azure, and the front-end was React/Redux using typescript and webpack.
- I lead the back-end initiative, but ended up contributing a great deal to the front end team with my Typescript expertise and strong troubleshooting skills.
Senior Software Engineer
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- My role is on the “coaching” team to virtualize and facilitate the acquisition, communication, scheduling, billing, and feedback for participants, coaches, and the back office.
- My team is also implementing microservices, eventing, message queuing, and event sourcing to decouple and modernize internal software. I participate and lead code reviews, sprint planning, architectural guidance, adoption of new tools and standards, and implementation of those plans, tools, and objectives.
Confidential, Warwick, NY
- Working remotely, I serve as enterprise consultant and as technical lead for software Agile development teams, delivering strategy or governance documents, project plans, apps, websites, or technical guidance to our customers.
- My duties involve technical discovery, liaising with client leadership, making technology and resourcing decisions, writing and reviewing code, and guiding projects to successful completion. As a programmer, I contribute to projects throughout the company’s customer portfolio.
- I have introduced my teammates to numerous modern frameworks and techniques, including Angular.js, Node.js, and Microsoft’s Web API REST framework and ORMs such as Entity Framework.
- I won Confidential ’s “Innovator of the Year” award for my work in build automation, and lead a “Lunch and Learn” series to share technical information and product offerings across the company. I strive to maximize the value of my work, and the effectiveness of my team.
Confidential, Trinity, NC
- I was the primary web developer for Confidential.
- I worked with creative agencies, marketing personnel and brand managers to reliably deliver online promotions and digital content.
- I used Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 with C# and extensive jQuery.
- Confidential uses the Sitecore CMS on the Microsoft stack (.Net, SQL 2008). I also worked as a business analyst to develop processes and tools for the marketing department to manage team members across many projects, timelines and locations. An initiative I undertook was to introduce my co-workers to continuous integration, ticket management, and strong source code control habits. We worked together to implement a system to improve quality and productivity.