- Ms. Jones has over 20 years of experience in all life cycles of development (managing, designing, developing, integrating, and testing) of complex client server systems.
- She has over 6 years of experience in health infrastructure and development including providers, claims, hospitals, diagnostics, insurance, and regulations) as well as commercial based systems in the areas of financial, legal, al, trading, and pension systems.
- Her primary focus has been expert systems, imagery (satellite and data fusion) systems, large distributed databases, integration, and testing. Many of these developments have been under critical schedule developments and across heterogeneous environments. Many organizations in Health, Defense, and Financial sectors required 24/7 high availability and real - time requirements.
- First and largest Artificial Intelligence Cross Collection Mission Management System,
- Merging of 4 Confidential agencies;
- First national online leasing product with .Net (included Confidential )
- First airplane takeoff and landing product
- First health claims product
- Largest mutual fund stock and trading national product implementations
- Largest racetrack betting system
- Ms. Jones has over 4 years of Oracle Financials, 5 years of PeopleSoft, and 4 years of SAP experience with roles from management to technical and performance tuning. She has supported database administration, integration, data warehouses, and reporting ( Confidential, Oracle Reports, Business Objects and SQR) for many different modules in Oracle Financials 6.0+, Confidential 4.5-8.0, and SAP 2.0+ versions. These implementations have been in heterogeneous environments including Windows, UNIX (Solaris, HP, AIX, and Dec), and mainframe systems with databases in DB2, Oracle, Confidential, SQL Server, Informix, and Access.
- Ms. Jones has over 7 years of experience in developing and testing systems for Section 508 and Accessibility Compliance. Initially, Ms. Jones supported design of the physical ergonomic layouts for defense hardware units in survivability and signals processing where field uniforms and environments can cause additional accessibility requirements similar to those now in Section 508. Later after the Section 508 and ADA Compliance was more adopted by Government Agencies, Ms. Jones developed systems in many languages to comply with the standards. As a Project/Technical Lead, she continued to expand her knowledge to the use of automated tools/scripting languages to ensure compliance. She supported many teams in creating processes and procedures to help development teams understand Section 508 compliance requirements and provide standards/checklists for development and testing reviews.
- Operating Systems: UNIX, XENIX, NT, Solaris, SUN O/S, HP/UX, DEC UX, VMS, Linux, DOS, Windows 95 - 2003, Vista, Novell
- Hardware Systems: SUN, Confidential, DEC, Symbolics, Honeywell, Univac, Tandem, EPOCH, EMC, Clarian, SHARK SAN Solutions, Tigi, Curtis, and Texas Memory Solid State memory
- Languages: VB (v4-.NET), VB Script, Java, CGI, Perl, PHP, HTML, XML, C, C++, Informatica, Autosys, UNIX Korne/Borne/C/Awk SHELL, PL/1, LISP, Assembly, JCL, COBOL, Fortran, FoxPro
- Databases: DB2 (v 4-8.0), Oracle (v4 - 11), SQL Server (v6-2012), SQL Anywhere (v4-12.0, Confidential (v1 - 14), Btrieve, SQLWindows, Centura, FoxPro, Informix, SQLBase, Access, Dbase III+, FoxPro, Unify, M204, SPECOL
- Packages: Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Timeline, MS Project, STP, PowerDesigner, Erwin, Visio, Crystal Reports/Info/enterprise (v1 - 11), Business Objects (3.1-4.2), Cognos Impromptu/Powerplay, Rational, Embarcadero, DBArtisian, InstallShield, RoboHelp, Adobe PhotoShop, DreamWeaver, Cold Fusion, PeopleSoft, Oracle Financials, SAP, Solomon, Lawson, Mercury QTP/LoadRunner, JAWS, Bobbi, AccVerify, Narrator, Inspect 32
Data/Infrastructure Architect/Program/Project Manager
- Project/Program Management and technical guidance of 40 US personnel.
- Baltimore County - Project Manager/Senior Engineer/508 Lead (2013 to Present)
- Report conversion to Business Objects for Business Objects XIR1 to Business Objects Enterprise 4.2 for CGI Advantage 3.7 conversion to 3.10 for Financials (FIN), Human Resources (HRM), and Budget (PB). Over 900 reports developed for the conversion.
- Analyze customer requirements and formulas to develop reports or make modifications for CGI Advantage HR/FIN/PB applications and data
- Provided to CGI Advantage customers in HR/FIN/PB for reporting needs to allow them to develop custom reports
- Documented CGI Advantage interfaces for HR/FIN/PB and also coordinated user testing of the interfaces with internal and external systems
- Administer Advantage WebSphere Services (SOA), Security, Servers
- Modify Advantage Data Warehouse Business Intelligence Universes for new data artifacts
- Provided Reports Reporting Requirement and Template Standards
- Ensured HIPPA compliance within HR Business Intelligence and Employee Self Service Reporting
- Provided video/multimedia standards for vendor proposals
- Liaison with internal and external organizations/vendors Section 508 Test Lead to analyze Baltimore County processes and 53 websites for Section 508 compliance.
- Enterprise Data Architect for consolidation of 56 database into an enterprise wide database and Web based system for Investigation, Conformance, and Enforcement of environmental legislation polices.
- Logical and Physical Database design from Quickbase, Access, Excel to SQL Server 2012
- Architecture set up in DC Data Center
- Create/Maintain Data governance for DOE divisions for new data warehouse.
- Gap plan analysis and architecture designs of as-is an to-be data and architecture
- SQLServer scripts for database creation, stored procedures, triggers, and functions
- SQLServer administration for development, test, and production
- Design and implement .Net SOA web services to support web based front end for internal users and mobile users
Revenue Management Systems Project Manager Infrastructure
- Program Manager for all Revenue Management Systems (web based applications and content management systems) to include Global Pricing Optimization, High Performance Pricing, Revenue Pricing Globalization, International Global Pricing Optimization systems in development, production, and disaster recovery implementations
- Program Manager for non-Revenue Management Systems to include International Logging Security Systems, WebSphere Service (SOA) Repository Upgrade, WebSphere 8.0 Upgrade, Reservation Lodging Services, technical support for data center infrastructure upgrades and mobile security needs.
- Gap plan analysis and architecture designs of as-is an to-be data and architecture
- Managed and supported design of Enterprise Information Architecture for Revenue Management systems
- Infrastructure management to ensure performance of high volume international revenue transactions for all revenue applications
Enterprise Infrastructure Architect/Sr. Database Engineer
- Enterprise Architect for Wachovia Wystar Retirement Services web based product
- Enterprise Architect across all projects for data migration scripts and data feeds/extractions
- Reporting/Scrum Lead for Agile planning and implementations
- Enterprise Infrastructure Architect across projects for performance tuning of scripts and sql
- Confidential and SQL Server Database Administration (maintenance) including build/install, backup, recovery, production queries, scripts, stored procedures, and data migrations
- Liaison with Infrastructure, Development, QA, and Testing teams to support project schedules
- Complied with company product federal mortgage policies and regulations
- Technical guidance for development group
- SQLServer 2008, Confidential 10-14, Oracle 10g, Access, VB.Net, Java, C#, C and Korne Shell, EMC SAN, CISCO Network, VMWare and Confidential Virtual Servers, Agile methodology
Sr. Database Engineer
- Enterprise Architect for Mobile Insight mobile products
- DBA across all projects for data migration scripts and data feeds/extractions
- Business Intelligence Reporting Lead for reporting planning and implementations
- DBA across projects for performance tuning of scripts and sql
- SQL Server Database Administration (maintenance) including build/install, backup, recovery, production
- SQLServer 2008, .Net, Web Services (SOA), Crystal Reports, Confidential Virtual Servers, Agile Methodology
- Technical guidance and direction of 10 developers to develop first real-time sorting system for Urgent Messaging, Sort Maintenance, Sort Downloads, and Sort Visibility modules to handle a high transaction rate of over 300,000 documents/hour
- Software interface with PLC hardware/firmware
- Review and direction for ERD design, data dictionary development, database mirroring and replication, database recovery, application design, and network performance
- Technical review and guidance on preliminary and detail design specifications, technology evaluations, and prototype development
- Client and internal technical liaison
- VB 3.0/4.0, C++, C, Solaris, HPUX, NT, Windows 95, PLC, Waterfall methodologies