- Over 20 years IT practitioner. Hands - on experience on Confidential EBS 11i and R12, FMW 11g and 12c, ExaData, OAM, OUD/OID, Federated SSO.
- Recent experience on Confidential OCI cloud architecture design, implementation, migration and administration.
- Confidential database and application infrastructure planning, hardware selection and sizing, migrations, upgrades and maintenance on premise and cloud.
- Good at performance tuning and problem troubleshooting.
- Confidential OCI certified architect and Confidential RAC certified expert. US Citizen.
OCI Architect and Administrator
- Designed OCI architecture, compartments, VCNs and subnets.
- Used IDCS for OCI authentication.
- Created IGW/NGW for public/private subnets and SGW for object storage.
- Worked with network team on VPN compartment.
- Configured DRG, LPG, Route Tables and Security Lists for OCI VPN transit routing.
- Created Security Lists using Terraform code for third party whitelist.
- Provisioned DB systems on VM, associated DataGuard database instances.
- Created LBaaS with listeners, backend sets, path route set and rule set.
- Built compute instances with OCI Marketplace images with iSCSI attached volume.
- Created and configured DR environments, copied backup files to another region using OCI CLI. Configured remote peering between two regions.
- Customized SOACS/MFTCS cluster HA PaaS environments provisioning to allocate WebLogic servers and DB servers to private subnets.
- Provisioned EBS cloud manager VM from OCI Marketplace image.
- Defined network profile for EBS cloud manager.
- Provisioned customized EBS environments from backups in object storage.
- Designed and configured CASB for OCI security monitoring.
- Performance improvement for Confidential EBS, data warehouse and other 12c databases.
- Configured Active DataGuard using OEM cloud control 13c.
- Using DBArtisan to manage Oracle, SQL Server and PostgreSQL databases.
- Configured PostgreSQL database and LDAP AD authentication on AWS.
- Configured AWS security groups for DB access and tightening security.
Senior Managing Consultant
- EBS infrastructure architecture design and with external application tier in DMZ, sizing servers and storage for multiple apps servers and RAC DB servers.
- FMW SOA/OSB and ODI architecture design, domain selection and support for enterprise integration.
- HA/DR design, Active DataGuard configurations and testing, RMAN backup/recovery, Unix shell scripts programming.
- Worked on other Confidential applications like ODI, OBIEE, MDM, Agile, ESSO, UPK, etc.
- Migrated and upgraded EBS R12 from Solaris, AIX to Linux, designed instance strategies.
- Implemented applications on ExaData and ExaLogic Servers.
- Worked with development team to migrate RICE objects to Confidential applications.
- Configured MWA service for Confidential Warehouse Builder. EBS, OS, clusterware and ASM upgrades.
- Troubleshot technical issues for Confidential applications and Confidential databases.
- EBS R12 multiple nodes clone and patching.
- Led on-shore and off-shore DBA team. Using ETL tools to transfer data. OEM 12c implementation.
Confidential ., USA
- Led a DBA team to support Confidential EBS on Linux/Solaris and SAP BPC on Windows.
- Created and modified documents for best practice procedures on daily maintenance.
- Designed new hardware architecture for Confidential EBS upgrade. Migrated EBS and RAC database from Solaris to Linux. Tuned DB performance with OEM and AWR, ASH, ADDM reports.
- Migrated data storage to 3PAR SAN. Implemented ASM, OATM, and WebADI.
- Created and fully tested a production DR fail over and fail back. Cooperated with the auditing firm for database and application SOX compliance.
- Installed and configured Confidential Fusion Middleware 11g. Configured 11g fusion OID and AS10g SSO for Kerberos Windows Native Authentication.
- SAP BPC application maintenance on a Citrix farm for data warehousing and reporting.
- Implemented Windows clustering for BPC HA, SQL Server mirroring for DR. Scheduled SSIS packages to transfer data between Confidential and SQL Server.
Lead Confidential Applications DBA
- Worked as lead DBA to support production Confidential DB and EBS 11i with 6 languages.
- Made a change to the server architecture and achieved better performance on less hardware.
- Created Unix shell scripts to improve efficiency. Migrated EBS 11i from Solaris to Linux.
- Troubleshot and fixed performance issues in RAC database and SAN storage. Implemented SSO Windows AD authentication for EBS, SOA and Grid Control.
- Installed and set up SharePlex for Confidential real time data replication.
- Configured EUL for Discoverer reporting. Created DTS packages to transfer data between CRM SQL Server and Confidential EBS.
Senior Production DBA
- Production DBA for clustered production SQL Server and Confidential EBS 11.5.1.
- Redesigned the hardware infrastructure to achieve better database performance.
Phoenix International, Canada
- Confidential database administration.
Systems and Database Administrator
- Unix, Windows, VAX VMS and Novell Netware system administration. SQL Server and Confidential database administration.