- Around 10 years of IT industry experience in Data Modeling, Data Analysis, Data Migration, Data Transformation, System Analysis & Design, Development, testing web applications using Oracle, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, .Net frameworks.
- 6+ years of experience in implementation of various BI reports using Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI, QlikView, Alteryx, T - SQL, PL-SQL,
- Good experience in working with RDBMS including E/R Diagrams, normalization, stored procedures, constraints, querying, joins, keys, indexes, data import/export, triggers and cursors.
- Good Experience in design and development of various dashboards, reports utilizing Visualizations like Dual Axis, Bar Graphs, Scatter Plots, Pie-Charts, Heat Maps, Bubble Charts, Tree Maps using Tableau & PowerBI.
- Good experience with SSIS ETL tool in Mapping, Transformations, Migrations, Expressions, lookups and Aggregations.
- Experience in using Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS, Crystal Reports.
- Experienced in developing Statistical reports through R-Programming - regressions, Predictive modeling, Forecasting and standard deviations for current descriptive data set.
- Experience in writing Python Scripts for Data Extract and Data Transfer.
- Actively involved in all facets of SDLC development phases, development methodologies like Agile/Scrum.
- Strong command on T-Sql queries and stored procedures using SqlServer 20 .
- Experience in writing PL/SQL queries to retrieve data from Oracle11g, 12c, 19c.
- Experience in working with Query Optimization techniques to improve the performance of Queries.
- Experience in developing and implementing SOAP and RESTful Web Services using different Frameworks and connecting to Database.
- Good understanding of ASP.Net MVC/MVP design patterns, LinQ and Entity Framework concepts.
- Working knowledge in XML related technologies including XSD, XPATH and XAML.
- Experience in implementing OOPS concepts like Inheritance,Polymorphism,Encapsulation.
- Experience in working with DataAdapter, DataSet, DataReader classes as a part of ADO.NET to retrieve and perform DML operations on database records.
- Designed the front-end UI prototypes, UML diagrams during design phase using HTML, CSS and MS Visio, Photoshop, Microsoft FrontPage.
- Experience in working with IIS 5.0/6.0 and version control tools like MS VSS, MS Team Foundation Server (TFS), and SVN.
Reporting Tools: Tableau 8/9/10, Microsoft PowerBI, Crystal Reports 11.
IDE: R-Studio, VS.NET- 2005/2008/2010/2012, 2013,2015 SSMS, SSIS, SSRS. Toad for Oracle, Microsoft Expression Blend4
Web Technologies: ASP.Net, MVC 2/3, Silverlight, SharePoint Server 2007/2010, WebServices, WCF, Entity Framework 4.1, HTML/HTML5, CSS, XML, XSLT, Jquery.AngularJS, Angular2/4/6, ReactJS, NodeJS, Microsoft Azure, AWS (Amazon Web Services).
Prog. Languages: Python, R, C, C++, C#.Net, VB.Net.
RDBMS: SqlServer 20, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g & 12c, MS Access
Operating Systems: Windows Family.
Middle Tier: ADO.Net
Third Party Technologies: Infragistics, ComponentArt,Telerik Kendo UI, Ajax Toolkit
Web Servers Languages: Microsoft’s Internet Information Server (IIS) 5, 6, 7
Version Control Tools: MS Visual Source Safe, Visual studio team edition TFS,TortoiseSVN
- Designed, developed and tested various Power BI and Tableau visualizations for dashboard and ad-hoc reporting solutions by connecting from different data sources and databases.
- Created, maintained & scheduled various reports in SSRS like Tabular Reports, Matrix Reports & Parameterized Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services SSRS.
- Created Tableau dashboards using advance charts, drill downs, stack bars, bar graphs, scattered plots, geographical maps etc.,
- Worked on Data extracts, Data blending, Forecasting, Dashboard actions and Table calculations using Tableau.
- Prepared Dashboards using calculations, parameters, calculated fields, groups, sets and hierarchies in Tableau.
- Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing worksheets in Tableau.
- Created and deployed Matrix, Grid, Chart, and Gauge Reports utilizing SSRS. Created parameters for SSRS reports as well as drill-down and interactive sorting capability.
- Designed and developed ETL workflows and datasets in Alteryx to be used for Reporting in Tableau Data Extract for BI.
- Publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
- Involved in full SSIS lifecycle of creating SSIS packages, building, deploying, and executing the packages in test and prod environments to import and export data from MS Excel, SQL Server,Flat files and various other sources.
- Created SSIS package to pull all events and programs data from database server and SharePoint lists.
- Worked on R-Programming, Python Scripts for Data Extract and Data Transfer.
- Involved in Hosting & migrating test databases to Microsoft Azure and AWS as per department's compliance structure.
- Involved in Optimizing the performance of queries by making changes to T-SQL, PL-SQL queries, normalizing tables, establishing joins and creating indexes wherever necessary using SQL Profiler.
- Developed Web Services with Python programming language.
- Designed and maintained database in Oracle11g, 12c. Created tables, views, user defined functions, packages, procedures, jobs and triggers.
- Designed, developed various criteria reports using Crystal Reports, Microsoft SSRS & Report Viewer tools with Oracle as backend database.
- Developed Data Access layer (DAL) for communicating Oracle DB using ODAC.
- Designing Technical Framework and identifying Non-Functional Requirements.
- Worked on consuming department’s REST Web API/Services.
- Involved in single page application development using AngularJS, Angular2/4/6, ReactJS.
- Extensively used Datasets, Data tables and Data views to retrieve and manipulate data and display in ASP.NET front end interface.
- Designed the MVC-3 framework with Entity Framework connecting to SQL Server database through LinQ.
- Implemented One to One chat feature between patient and a doctor using Asp.Net SignalR with jquery integration and using Webservices API.
- Created data entry and data display web forms by defining various layouts and in building a rich web UI experiences using Silverlight 3.0.
- Worked on integrating third party Vidyo tool for video conferencing and text chat.
- Involved in designing and development of SOA services using Web Services/ WCF in C#.NET.
- Extensively worked on jquery Ajax Web method calls.
- Created WPF Pie & bar graphs and integrated these dll files in Webapplication dashboard pages of Admin Interfaces.
- Exclusively worked on Kendo Grid, Calender, Scheduler, dropdown controls using jQuery integration for rich and user friendly UI.
- Created database connection classes using ADO.NET with SQL Server and Oracle9i backend databases.
- Created SQLServer database Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Jobs, and Views those are required for the application.
- Created Complex T-SQL Queries using SQL Joins, Cursors, Views, CTE’s, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers and made Sub Queries using T-SQL involving multiple numbers of tables for application migration.
- Worked on PL/SQL queries to retrieve data from Oracle9i.
- Implemented ASP.NET server/client-side state management features such as application state, session state, view state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings using C#.NET.
- Extensively worked on Configuring SQL Server session mode for state management.
- Worked on SQL Stored Procedures which involves development of complex scoring routines.
- Worked on implementing WPF Dials and ASP.NET Trend charts for presenting the scores in graphical manner based on time.
- Implemented URL Routing in Application Start event of GlobalAsax file.
- Worked on ASP.Net Globalization for supporting multi-language facility based on country language.
- Designed and maintained database in SQL Server 2005. Created tables, views, user defined functions, stored procedures and triggers.