- Around 7+ Years of experience in design and development of web - based and windows based applications using DOT NET technologies.
- Have two or more years of experience in developing externally exposed / client facing REST APIs.
- Proficient in developing Client/Server applications in 3-tier and N-tier Architecture and managing websites.
- Experience in requirement analysis, coding, designing and debugging of Web and Windows applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in technologies such as Microsoft .NET framework, C#, C++, MVC, WPF/WinForms and ASP.NET.
- Experience in implementation of N-Tier Architecture in Windows and web based, Client/Server, internet/intranet and distributed applications in Microsoft Technologies.
- Experience in Microsoft DOT NET Technologies using Visual Studio. NET, C#. NET, ASP. NET, ADO. NET, Web API, Web Services and SOA.
- Strong experience in working with Dot Net frameworks 4.5/ 4.0/ 3.5.
- Extensive experience in developing Web Applications using Web forms, Web services, Win forms, .NET Assemblies, and Dot Net Remoting
- Experience in MVC, Entity Framework 4 Code first, WCF, ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, SOAP, and Rest.
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism, good experience in Exception Handling, Debugging and Tracing concepts.
- Expertise in Design and Development of User Interfaces, User and Custom Controls using ASP.NET and C#.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to create Windows Form Applications, Console Applications, Class Libraries, ASP.NET projects and Web Sites.
- Experience in creating rich content Web and Win-Forms, Web User and Server Controls and Windows Service.
- Experience in design, development of User Interface (UI) applications using HTML, CSS, ASP.NET Controls.
- Experience in developing single page applications using Angular JS.
- Experienced in implementing Single Page Application (SPA) with HTML5, CSS3 and Java script.
- Technical expertise in Web Content Management System (Sitecore, Ektron, EPiServer) .
- Strong expertise in creating complex stored procedures, triggers, views and functions using MS SQL Server .
- Strong Development and Deployment experience in various Cloud Environments like AWS (ec2), Azure
- Extensive Experience in .NET Design Patterns including Dependency Injection (DI), Singleton and MVC.
- Strong in building Restful service, Web API, JSON and Web Services.
- Strong DB Admin skills (DB backup, DB Restore, schedule(Jobs, transaction logs)) .
- Experience in setup and indexing various search servers like SharePoint search, Solar and Lucene .
- Strong Experience in Developing Complex Reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS and MSBI(SSIS) .
- Experience in digital marketing tools and create secure campaign paged using various payment providers Proven expertise in XML, XSL, XSLT and XML Schema .
- Strong Experience in Project management tools like Jira other Scrum tools.
- Strong working experience in version controls Visual SourceSafe, SVN, TFS and GitHub.
- Experience with parallel releases and multiple branches using GIT.
- Hands on experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Requirement Gathering, analysis, architectural and detail design, documentation, development, testing and implementation using AGILE methodologies like Scrum, XP and test driven environment.
- Experience with writing Use Case specifications and developing Work Flow diagrams.
- Experience in translating requirements into maintainable UML Documentation and proficient in creating Use Cases, Sequence, Collaboration Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Class Diagrams.
- Experienced in UML for Analysis & Design with OOP and OOAD methodologies.
- Successfully handled projects for diverse functional and operational areas including: Health, Insurance, Asset Management, E-commerce, Utilities and Trading .
Programming Languages: C#, SQL
Dot Net Technologies: Dot Net, Dot Net Core, MVC 4, ASP.Net, ASP, C#, VB.Net, ADO.Net, AJAX Toolkit
Frameworks: Entity Framework, Dot Net framework 4.5/ 4.0/ 3.5/3.0/2.0
Web Technologies: XML, XSLT, HTML, CSS, AJAX, Angular, React, Bootstrap
Cloud: Azure, AWS (EC2)
WCMS: Ektron CMS400, Sitecore 7.x/8.x/9.0, EPiServer
Web Services: JSON, Restful, Web API
RDBMS: MS SQL Server
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS
Source Controls: Visual SourceSafe, SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Gulp, Gitlab, Bitbucket, GitHub
Application Servers: IIS
Search Servicers: SharePoint search, Solar and Lucene
Application Testing Tools: Win Runner 6.02, Microsoft Web Application Stress Tester
Case Tools: UML, MS Visio
Web UI Controls: Telerik controls, Web Component art
Environment: Windows, MS DOS
Confidential, Dania Beach, FL
Azure Full stack dot net developer
- Imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS and used Azure for scaling and checking the reliability of the applications which were developed during the project.
- Used Window Azure to deploy the application on cloud and managing the session.
- Used Azure components like Service Bus implements a communication system between mutually interacting software applications, Message Queues, Redis Cache to supports data structures such as strings, hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets with range queries.
- Development of Server less Function Apps, Web API’s, CI/CD Pipeline on Azure Cloud.
- Created a database known as SQL AZURE database, which integrates with Active directory.
- Deployed and Maintained Web Apps and Creating Web-Jobs, Experience in configuring Cloud Platform in Azure SQL, Service Bus and Cloud Services.
- Worked on Queues, Blobs, and Containers to persist data on Azure.
- Used Azure Cloud for Hosting Webservices for retrieval and posting Data to SQL Server for applications Hosted on Office 365.
- Used LINQ to aggregate data from repository layers.
- Consumed internal web services and hands on experience with XML features to transfer data between the applications and database Engines.
- Used Grid View, Data List, and Panels to display and manipulate data in ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Implemented ADO.NET to the data layer to communicate with the SQL Server.
- Used ADO.NET components like Grid View, Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set to retrieve, display data.
- Involved in development of application on azure server by creating packages through Visual Studio, Power shell and Azure Portal.
- Used AAD Graph API to programmatically access Azure Active Directory through REST API endpoints.
- Developed stored procedures, Views and automated SQL, T-SQL scripts for database maintenance, deployment, and installation.
- Worked with SQL SERVER REPORTING SERVICES (SSRS) for Reporting.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Full stack dot net developer
- Played key role in feature implementation and enhancement, code refactoring and bug fixing.
- Developed and designed Hybrid-Single Page Application using C# 5.0, .NET Framework 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 5, and AngularJS 1.5.
- Participated in UI design with Master Pages in MVC 5 and improved layout with HTML5, Bootstrap, and CSS3.
- Consumed SOAP APIs from enterprise customer system and RESTful APIs provided by other applications in the portfolio, also created W&C RESTful APIs.
- Used Math.net library to implement methods and algorithms for numerical computations.
- Provided database connectivity using Entity Framework, LINQ, designed stored procedures and views at the back end.
- Generated data migration and transformation using SSIS and built reports with SSRS.
- Used JSON web token to do user authentication and secure information exchange.
- Using the N inject for Dependency Injection to build a loosely coupled system.
- Used Repository and Factory design pattern to develop reusable code.
- Provision for editing those values and fields with strict validations.
- Used DevExpress Tools and other tools to perform user validation and embed custom validations.
- Designed unit testing module with N Unit to test the application performance and availability
- Heavily involved in code review, build and deployment with GIT, Jenkins.
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for the designing and ensuring high-quality delivery of multiple customized modules and components developed.
- Implemented the Agile and Sprint Methodologies.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr dotnet developer
- Worked on ASP to ASP.NET migration, .NET web forms and .NET web services using Visual Studio.Net 2013, .NET Framework 4.5.
- Designed Graphical User Interface using ASP.NET MVC and the business logic was coded in C# (MVC controllers).
- Developed ASP.Net pages using ASP.NET, web form controls, Custom user Controls, HTML server controls in C#.
- Developed XML Web Services and WCF services common for various applications using .NET Framework.
- Create and develop new features for the Auto loop/Service Book/ASR3 products Developed cross browser compatible, customer facing online application based on n - Tier architecture.
- Hands on experience in Visual Studio.NET IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Used Ajax tool kit, Multi views, regular expressions, regular expression validates, user search controls
- Extensively used ADO.NET, XML in Order to get the high-level performance for the web controls.
- Created new database objects like Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using PL-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL.
- Worked on Web API for interacting the Angular App to the business logic layer of MVC.
- Developed complete Data access layer Component using C#.
- Worked on creating the database and developed multiple T-Sql Procedures, Functions and Sql Queries that can handle the business rules.
- Developed application frontend with HTML, CSS, and Angular JS with Asp.net MVC.
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application using Angular JS and jQuery to replace a legacy line-of-business web application.
- Used Angular JS Dependency Injections to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used Entity framework to connect the web forms to data sources such as MS SQL Server for manipulating data in database.
- Developed SQL queries, T-SQL procedures, Functions, triggers to handle the business rules data integrity and for various data transactions.
- Performed extensive Unit testing using N Unit, developed Test Plans, Test Cases.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) was used to maintain the version and source control.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, Visual Studio .NET 2013, MS Expressions TS, .Net Framework 4.5, MVC, Web Forms, AJAX, XML, XSLT, .NET Architecture Design patterns, Windows 2008, IIS 7.0, HTML, Silverlight 3.0, Java Script, SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, UML, N Unit, MS TFS.
Dot net developer
- Designed and Developed application using .NET framework 2.0, Object Oriented Concepts (C#) and n-tier Architecture.
- Worked on .NET Interoperability with COM Components for some external information.
- Created DTS Packages to import data from Flat Files into SQL Server Database.
- Generated various claim related reports from SQL Server Database using Crystal Reports Tool.
- Worked on XSLT to transform XML into HTML.
- Experienced in SQL Server Analysis Services (OLAP) for Performance Tuning Operations.
- Developed Application in Multi-Threading Environment.
- Involved in Web Service Development (XML, SOAP, and WSDL).
- Good experience in working with T-SQL Statements, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Sequences to implement business rules with ADO.NET.
- Involved in transferring data from homogeneous and heterogeneous data sources such as MS Access, MS Excel, Flat files, and CSV files into SQL server.
- Used Agile Methodology for Application Development.
- Prepared Functional Specifications, Design Specifications document, and UML Diagrams.
Jr dot net developer
- Involved in design, development, testing, and quality assurance of the product.
- Used .Net framework 4.0, N-tier architecture, Object Oriented Methodologies for application development.
- Involved in User Interface development using HTML and ASP.NET.
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and C#.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, Inheritance to construct the business logic using VB.Net , ADO.NET and SQL .
- Involved in writing stored procedures at the database end.
- Created SQL Server procedures, Triggers, Views, and query optimization is done using SQL profiler.
- Analyzed and identified and documented business processes.
- Involved in enhancing the business layer to provide more interfaces and functions needed for the system.
- Used Datasets and Data Grids to retrieve and display the data in the required format.
- Used Customized Exception handling class for handling exceptions in each layer with event logging.
- Involved in Unit and Integration testing for quality assurance purpose.
- Visual Source Safe was used as a source control.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2005, C#.NET, ASP.NET 2.0, SQL Server 2005, ADO.NET, XML, HTML, CSS, Web forms, Web service, Visual Source Safe, Agile Methodology, MS VISIO, n-tier architecture.