- Over 8 Plus years of IT experience in Software Design, Analysis, Development, Testing and Implementation of secure n - tier client/server web based applications using .NET Framework in various sectors.
- 3 years of experience working among technologies such as Xamarin. IOS, Xamarin. Android and Xamarin Cross-Platform applications.
- Experience in developing applications with Xamarin Studio 4.0, 5.0,6.0, Microsoft.Net Frameworks, C#.
- Experienced in Creating user interface using native elements with the help of Xamarin. iOS
- Extensive experience in converting the Legacy Applications into .Net.
- Experienced in developing Win Forms using C#, web-based applications using ASP.NET.
- Experienced in using web server IIS. Creating virtual directories.
- Proficient in using T-SQL for developing complex stored procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views, User-Defined Functions, SQL joins, Index and query writing.
- Knowledge in developing cube and dimensions using SQL server Analysis Services.
- Writing MDX queries to work with cube data.
- Knowledge in developing reports like Tabular reports, Matrix Reports, Charts, Custom
- Reports, drill down, parameterized reports using SQL server reporting services.
- Experience in developing Site core web content management based solutions.
- Extensively used Visual Source Safe & TFS for version control management.
- Designed and developed Reports using SQL Reporting Services and integration of the same with ASP for web based reports and Crystal Reports.
- Designed several front-end applications in ASP, Visual Basic.
- Developed custom directives (elements, Attributes and classes) using Angular JS and also used Angular JS for single page applications.
- Communication b/w application using Web services and WCF.
- Extensive knowledge in object oriented languages of C++, C#, VB.NET.
- Experience with various SCM Tools like Visual SourceSafe, TFS and Tortoise SVN.
- Experience in Web Services in .NET using XML and SOAP, WSDL, Web API in developing Web Services. Worked with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WF) and Language Integrated Query (LINQ) in .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5.
- Expertise in full Project life cycle development, Team management and procedures.
- Developed project relevant documents like Software Requirement Specifications, High level design, Low level design, Technical Architecture, Unit Test plans, System Test plans, Project Release notes, Checklists for coding and reviewing, Coding standards, Project induction manual, Project plan, Statement of Work.
- Good knowledge of Waterfall and Agile development methodologies.
Languages: C/C++, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1 , ADO.NET 2.0/4.0, Java
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP, HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, AJAX, Web-Services, WCF
Scripting Language: XML, CSS, Java Script, VBScript, JQuery, JSON, XSLT, Bootstrap, Power Shell.
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , WPF, WWF, WCF, LINQ, MVC 4/3/2
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , ORACLE 10g/9i, MySQL 5.7, MS- Access
Microsoft: Office, MS Reporting Services 2005/2008, Crystal Reports
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013 , Visual Basic 8.0, Eclipse, Notepad++
Versioning Tools: Visual Source Safe(VSS), Team Foundation Server, GIT, Apache Ant
Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, SOAP
Web Server: IIS5.0/6.0/7.0, Apache
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MS DOS, UNIX
- Involved in the Development and Testing phases of SDLC.
- MVC Design Pattern followed for ASP.Net application development.
- Developed IOS Application using C#, with Xamarin.
- Created cross platform native iOS and Android application.
- Used SQLite to save the information local to the application. Optimization of LINQ usage and SQL direct sentences against SQLite for best performance.
- Used Hockey App for testing the applications.
- Implementing Xamarin Insights for tracking the crashes, users, audience and events for monitoring across App Store and Google Play.
- Involved in developing applications in C# to meet the business requirements using Visual Studio.NET 2008.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Timer in some web pages.
- Involved in portal GUI design using Master page, Login control, Site map, Microsoft menu Control and client-side validation is done by Ajax validation extenders.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like Grid View, Data List and drop-down boxes and Mapping page fields to the database fields.
- Used the Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes (in C#.NET) for database access.
- Designed the database using ADO.NET and was involved in writing and maintaining complex SQL Queries and the required Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Used ADO.Net such as Data Reader, Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Table, Data View for retrieving, querying and manipulating data in the database.
- Designed and implemented reusable software elements like Custom Controls and User Controls using ASP.NET.
- Used web server controls like Login Control, Menu Control and Substitution Control extensively in designing web forms.
- Achieved Master/Details presentation format of displaying data using Grid View and Details View.
- Involved in Deployment of the web application to the server.
- Integrated WCF services to enable effective communication.
- Created packages using SSIS for extracting data from flat files, MS Excel files, OLEDB, MS Access to SQL Server database.
- Involved in providing technical support and maintenance for the application running at IIS7.0
- Used SSRS Reports for the reporting part of the application.
- Involved in Unit and Integration testing for quality assurance purpose.
- Designed the architecture for the application to be cross platform compatible.
- Developed IOS application using C# with Xamarin.
- Working on development of applications for Android with Xamarin.
- Developed location services using Xamarin.
- Used Stack Layout and Absolute Layout for creating User Interface.
- Used Entity Framework to maintain the connection of mobile applications with cloud.
- Used localization techniques in Xamarin for data translation.
- Developed the Back-end of the application utilizing Visual Studio.
- Design and develop UI with Xamarin IDE, with backend SQLite database with web service connectivity to application web servers.
- Implemented OAuth 2 Web Services using Xamarin.Auth.
- Developed data entry application with camera integration using Xamarin.Forums and SQLite.
Technologies: Visual Studio .NET 2013, .NET Framework 4.0 & 4.5, Xamarin, Xcode, C#, Azure Mobile Services, IOS, Android, Entity Framework, Agile Methodologies.
Confidential, Atlanta, Georgia
- Created class diagram, activity diagram and sequence diagram.
- Implemented MVC architecture using C# .NET, HTML 5 and Razor view engine.
- Developed custom controls, user controls and ASPX pages in C#.Net.
- Implemented Microsoft enterprise library and Error handling mechanism.
- Developed Web Application Security Model using Windows authentication model as well as
- Forms authentication, configured Web config files accordingly.
- Implemented the Business Layer for the application in C# using Database Authentication.
- Coded generic data repository with a fluent interface for chaining carious lazy-loading scenario’s when constructing LINQ to SQL queries.
- Effectively used Session and Cookies for users to validate and to make a timeout for the connectivity with the database.
- Data Access Layer for the Application was implemented in ADO.Net for data input, queries, retrieval and management.
- Involved in Angular JS for single page application which is useful for both development and testing purposes.
- Implemented Angular JS data binding and dependency injection.
- SQL Server 2012 was utilized as the data repository.
- Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data View, Data Adapter and Data Reader were extensively used to receive and display data obtained from the database.
- Utilized Ajax Controls to reduce the client server round-trip time, hence enhancing the performance of the application.
- Worked with offshore member to work on UI.
- Involved in full Software development life-cycle (SDLC) followed by agile methodologies high quality software model.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views for the data access were implemented in SQL Scripts and tested in SQL Server 2012.
- Developed Custom reports using stored procedures.
- Implemented a Windows Service utility to adaptively scan the intranet for various versions of database engines and warn operator of complex compliance issues.
- Data Grids, Data Views, and Datasets were used to display Reports which were generated using stored procedures.
- Implemented AJAX to provide pleasant client-side experience.
- Visual Studio 2012 was utilized as the IDE tool for the development of the project.
- Worked on Team Foundation source control (TFS) which stores the entire code, as well as a record of all changes and current check-outs in an SQL Server database.
Technologies:.NET Framework 4.5, Visual studio 2013, ASP.NET, MVC4/5, HTML5, Java script, CSS, JQuery, C#, WCF, Agile Methodology, AJAX, WPF, SQL Server 2012, MySQL, N Unit Testing, SSRS, TFS, Angular JS, Entity Framework.
- Involved in collecting and analyzing the business requirements from the customers and business analysts.
- Constructed web pages encapsulating the business logic to provide clear separation of data and presentation layers.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers using PL/SQL and used accordingly.
- Master Pages were developed using web user controls and custom controls.
- Developed classes in C#, which in corporate multi-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Implemented extreme programming by using fast paced agile methodology, involving in task completion, user stories, iterations and XP/Scrum methodologies.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Windows Services, web services using SOAP, MSMQ, WSDL, UDDI, and XML. OLTP Protocol.
- Proficient in developing database objects like queries, stored procedures, Packages, PL/SQL Programs, Functions, Cursors, Reference Cursors, Dynamic SQL, PL/SQL Tables and Package Cursors.
- Developed Data Access Layer (ADO.NET) in C# 3.5 to do all the database related operations like apply changes of the strongly typed dataset, fill strongly typed dataset.
- Used data controls like Data Grid, Telerik, Data List, Data caching, Data Binding and Repeater controls throughout the application to display data in a customized format in the ASP.NET 3.5 web pages.
- Worked on Team Foundation source control (TFS) which stores the entire code, as well as a record of all changes and current check-outs in an Oracle Server database.
- Worked on test automation programs, N Unit testing and QA program development.