- 6+ years of IT experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures.
- Excellent experience in product development using Microsoft Technologies like ASP.NET, Web API2, Entity Framework, AJAX, ASP.NET MVC5, ADO.NET, C#, Azure, MS SQL Server, WCF, .Net Framework/Core, IIS.
- Proficient with designing web application using Angular7 concepts like Directives, Pipes, Routing, Services, Http Service, Components, Forms, Data & Event Binding.
- Working experience in designing and consuming Restful services using Web API with Angular.
- Good understanding on ORM technologies like Dapper, Entity Framework Code-First approach and Database First approach.
- Thorough understanding & experience in database objects such as Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Indexes, Constraint and Triggers
- Experienced with deployments, Maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Azure.
- Hands on experience on debugging the Web API Restful service using Fiddler and Postman.
- Excellent in testing the web application using MS test, MOQ framework and XUnit.
- Experience with version Controls like GIT, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Tortoise SVN.
- Good knowledge and experience of UML, Unified Process at the Enterprise level and familiarity with popular process methodologies like Agile, Waterfall.
- Ability to work well with a wide variety of people at various levels, willingness to learn new concepts and acceptance of challenges.
Language & Database:: C#, T-SQL, Java, R, SQL Server 2016/2014/2012 , Oracle 10g, MySQL
.NET Technologies: .Net Core, .Net Framework 4.5, ASP.NET MVC5, Entity Framework6, Dapper, Web API2, ADO.NET, WCF, LINQ
Version Controls:: Git, Team Foundation Server & TortoiseSVN
Reporting & Bug Tracking Tools:: JIRA, MS test, Postman, Fiddler, Xunit
IDE Tools & Web Servers:: VS Code, Visual Studio 2019/2017/2015/2013 , SSMS, Azure, R Studio
Confidential, Charlottesville, VA
Full stack .NET developer
- Implemented the project as per the Software, Development Life Style(SDLC) with .NET Technology by using fast paced agile methodology, involving task completion, user stories, and iterations.
- Performed ASP .NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, and unit test for removing bugs.
- Debugged Web APIs to make calls to the web services with CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE by using Swagger toolsets.
- Used ViewBag, ViewModels, PartialViews to achieve the data transfer in the MVC architecture while developing Web Application UIs.
- Utilized MS Azure Devops for continuous integration, building and deploying automation.
- Followed Agile methodology during development of the project and oversee the software development in Sprints by attending daily stand-up meetings.
- Used bearer token authentication to securely communicate JSON objects.
- Executed LINQ for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using ASP.NET
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Sr. full stack .NET developer
- Developed Web Pages using SPA (Single Page Applications) Framework, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular7, Typescript and from backend .NET Core API and Entity Framework Core.
- Utilized core Angular7 features such as Data Binding, Forms, Services, Pipes, Component, Directives, Router and Dependency Injection.
- Implemented client-side form validation, form view results using various components, services, pipes in Angular7.
- Leveraged Angular7 resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces.
- Designed .Net Core API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Handled the exceptions in .Net Core API using custom Exception Filters and registered them at the global Level.
- Performed LINQ for querying, sorting, filtering the complex objects utilizing Entity Framework Core DBContext and Repository pattern for centralized data access.
- Used GIT with GitHub for integration, maintenance & code Security.
- Utilized Microsoft Azure platform for the building, managing applications and deploying web applications.
- Involved in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the project sponsors to meet deadlines and expectations.
Environment: C#, Angular7, Visual Studio 2017, VS Code, .NET Core API, Entity Framework Core, TypeScript, LINQ, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, NUnit, Fiddler, MOQ, GIT, MS Azure, Agile Scrum.
Confidential, San francisco, CA
- Designed, developed and maintained application using C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC5, Dapper, jQuery, HTML, CSS with Repository and Dependency Injection.
- Developed the application using N-tier architecture and implemented business logic using MVC action filters, authorization filters.
- Implemented Dependency Injection design pattern for loosely coupled code using Ninject as IOC and constructor injection
- Utilized Dapper Micro ORM for communicating with database in the data access layer with repository pattern
- Performed testing the application using MS Test and NSubstitute framework for removing the bugs.
- Used JIRA to keep track of bugs to reduce downtime, increase productivity, and Communication.
- Collaborated with other developers throughout the project life cycle and used TFS for source control.
- Worked in Agile Methodology. Comprehensively tested, maintained, documented and deployed the application.
Confidential, San francisco, CA
- Worked with WEB API2 to make calls to the web services using URLs, which would perform GET, PUT, POST and DELETE operations on the server.
- Implemented database first model with Entity Framework to be the Object Relational Mapping framework and generate the model class for both the monitor system and user system.
- Implemented Token-based Authentication and Role-based Authorization using Http Client, Route and Interceptors.
- Worked on improving and debugging API functions using Postman.
- Performed testing using NUnit and conducted code management, modification using GIT Version Control.
- Worked in Agile Scrum environment for design and development stages of the project.