- A results - driven, customer-focused, articulate and analytical Senior Software Engineer who can think “out of the box” at times. Strong in design and integration with problem-solving skills. Knowledge in VB, C#, .NET, and T-SQL with database analysis and design. Skilled in developing business plans, requirements specifications, user documentation, and architectural systems research.
- Server Config of 2008/2010/2012
- VBA/Visual Basic 6 Programming
- C#.NET 2008/2010/2012/2015/2017
- Visual Basic.NET 2008/2010/2012/2015
- SQL Server/Access/Oracle/Informix
- Com, DCom, and Active X
- Crystal Reports.NET Reporting Tool
- Computer Hardware Support
- Office 10/13/16/365 Excel/Word VBA
- ASP.Net Programming
- XML, XSL, XSLT, XAML, XOML
- Agile (SAFE) Work Flow Environment
- SharePoint Server
- WebServices (SOAP, REST)
- WPF, WCF, WWF
- Telerik Rad Controls
- Python, PHP
- Entity Framework
- TeamFoundation, GitHub, ClearCase
- Executing Change Requests and implementing Deployments using KISAM.
- Development and maintenance on multiple tools such as Clerk Manager, 2R Case Retrieval, PBBA, and others.
- Build Databases tables in Oracle using TOAD as well as SQL Navigator as well as Develop end code for our stored procedures.
Environment: Agile, Oracle, ASP.Net, jQuery, C#.NET, ADO.net, p-sql, t-sql, Toad, SQL Navigator, Crystal Report and many others.
SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Executing Change Requests & Incidents out of ServiceNow.
- Development and enhance multiple sites such as VRP Order Entry, Magic Metrics Website for reporting as well as other small data driven sites like Game Fishing & Hunting.
- Build Databases as well as Develop end code for our stored procedures, data migration and add SQL accounts.
- Develop and rewrite new in-house legacy applications in .net using C# that are written in languages such as php, Perl, or python.
- In-depth experience developing applications using Expression Blend, AJAX, Silverlight 3.0/4.0/5,0, and WPF.
Environment: Agile, MYSQL, MSSQL, ASP.Net, jQuery, C#.NET, Entity Framework, Perl, PHP, ServiceNow, Python, MSSQL Migration Assistant
- Capture business requirements from the system users and translate them into System specifications
- Preparation of Technical design documents, Unit test plans & test cases and Integration test plans & test cases
- Version control using SVN and creation on release tags, branches for the modules.
- Working on Development and enhancement of CM & CQM Application
- Developed and code for redesign of RoadLoans Loan application.
Environment: Agile, SQL DEV, ASP.Net, jQuery, MVC, KO, C#.NET, Entity Framework