- Around 7 years of experience in analysis, design, development of Web based and Client Server applications. Successfully executed and managed multiple web based projects based on Microsoft technologies.
- Experience on Web API to create HTTP Restful Services to communicate with UI object using JSON.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Object Oriented Design/ development (OOD), Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Good knowledge on using GitHub for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Prepared Technical design document, Service design document, Use cases, Test cases and User manual for various project.
- Experience with an AGILE, Iterative and Waterfall software development methodology and Test Driven Development including SCRUM Framework.
- Experience on working with JIRA and TFS for issue tracking and bug fixing .
- Experience in Developing ASP.NET WEB API REST services for web applications.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedures, Views, Triggers, Functions, using NoSQL, SQL.
- Experience in ASP. NET MVC in implementing Model, View and Controllers with State Management, Security, Action methods etc.
- Proficient in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server and Bitbucket.
- Experience in using Teamcity for Automation Builds and Continuous Integration.
- Worked in Designs using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience with GIT repositories to manage Source Code that was used between team members.
- Good inter-personal skills, problem-solving skills, Strong work ethic with the ability to excel in fast passed, time-sensitive environments.
- Strong Analytical and Communication Skills with experience in interfacing effectively with various local and cross-geographic teams to develop requirements, functional specifications, design documents and solve problems.
MS .NET Technologies: C#,ASP.NET, MVC, AngularJS, ADO.NET, Core 2.2
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, DHTML, CSS, Web API, CSS3.
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0,Tomcat.
.NET Frameworks: .Net 3.0/3.5/4.0
Familiar IDE’s: Visual Studio 10/12/13/15
Tools: Microsoft Office, Crystal Reports
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, NoSQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
UI Designing Tools: Photoshop, Dream weaver
- Performed actively in the Development and Testing phases of SDLC life cycle and monitored day to day project activities to ensure the deadlines were achieved as per client expectation.
- Involved with the client team to design and implement the advanced technologies WCF, ASP.NET with the application logic in C# according to the user requirements.
- Designed MVC design pattern for ASP.NET application development using the ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Extensive use of debugging tools such as fiddler and using postman tool to interact with HTTP API’s .
- Monitoring the AppD (App Dynamics) of our projects, making sure the health rules are not violated.
- Implementing the rules of the project with the logic required and adding tie breakers for the SRE (Seat Re-accommodation Engine) and ASE (Auto Seat Engine) applications.
- Working in several projects where we deal mostly with seats information for aircrafts.
- Involving in daily scrums following agile methodology.
- Working in moving old legacy application which is in . Net framework to . Net core .
- Working in building new micro services with .Net Core 2.2 .
- Preparing the Service definition document ( SDD ) for our project and providing to the teams which will consume our service and modifying or updating the SDD whenever required.
- Preparing the Knowledge Base article for our projects which are required for Application Recovery Team (ART).
- Developed application logic using C#.
- Developing Web forms and windows forms for concerned applications.
- Using databases like Oracle for building of seat types and mongo DB for Auto Seating Seat types.
- Built controllers in MVC pattern with Swagger UI to provide the services which will be consumed by different teams.
- Involved in initial requirement gathering and documentation of them.
- Worked in User Interface layer, Business Logic layer and in the Data Access layer with the SQL Server.
- Developed the Data Access Layer (Model) using . Net Core, LINQ to Entities and Lambda Expressions in C#.
- Our Micro services are on cloud in Open Shift container .
- Using X Unit Auto Fixture and NSubstitute data for writing the unit test cases.
- Responsible in working with both the teams and completely worked in hardware and software simultaneously.
- Worked with the GUI (Graphical User interface) which is in Angular to test all kinds of Workstations and Notebooks.
- Involved in the client-side validations for all the devices, Used TFS as the Version Control for the flows, issues resolving and tracking.
- Extensive use of C# in the Web API’s and for all the diagnostics, helped the integration team in testing every aspect of the Workstations and Notebooks.
- Involved in the qualifications of every Device in handling to the end user.
- Assist in software development and scripting support for a solution in .NET Windows Forms engineering team. This job allowed me to experiment with Web API.
- Experiment with many testing technologies and stratagems in Microsoft Access SQL networked environment. Most of our testing was geared towards the usage of the Microsoft Excel and usability of Windows Server.
- Took huge part in resolving all kinds of issues getting from the costumer.
- Participated in system integration testing.
Environment: C#, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008, ASP.NET MVC 4, HTML5, ASP.NET4.5, Angular JS, CSS3, Bootstrap, IIS, SOAP, Visual Studio 2017, Web API, Web Services, TFS, Entity Framework.
- Worked with Business Analysts in understanding business requirements and analyzing use cases.
- Involved in all the tiers of this application. Worked on Business layer and UI Layers. Developed Business and Data tier using . Net Core.
- Developed dynamic web pages for Application using MVC, C#, HTML, Java Script.
- Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the required information.
- Involved in designing Web forms using server controls, validation, user controls using ASP.NET, C# and used them dynamically in the web pages using Master pages and CSS.
- Extensively worked on writing Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions.
- Wrote Complex Stored Procedures, Functions fetch data from complex views and tables using many joins in SQL and developed custom controls.
- Used TeamCity continuous integration build server and JIRA for issue/task tracking.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the various versions of code.
- Involved in Support, Maintenance and debugging the applications and the data if there is a failure.
- Experienced working in Agile Software, and Test Driven Development (TDD), conducting Code/Test Case review meetings, participated in daily SCRUM meetings.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Performed Version Management using Microsoft TFS.
- Effectively fixed the defects founded during functional testing phase and QA phase.