- Motivated IT Architect with 22 years of industry experience managing all levels of large scale projects, including server and storage architecture, budgeting, and administration.
- Server and infrastructure architecture
- DNS, DHCP, LAN
- Cloud infrastructure and migrations
- Windows Server technologies
- Public Key Infrastructure and certificate
- System Center Operations Manager
- Storage Architecture
- Active Directory and group policy
- Messaging platforms
- Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Security Compliance, PCI, SCSEM
- Lync and Skype for Business
- Disaster Recovery
Office 365 Architect
- Office 365 tenant to tenant migration for large divestiture
- Architected migration identity solutions
- Active Directory. PKI, and Azure Active Directory solutions
- Architected and Deployed Exchange 2016 Hybrid deployment
- DNS migration of divesting zones
- Evaluated Binary Tree tenant to tenant migration solution
- Responsible for architecting messaging solutions for customers.
- Responsible for planning and deploying Exchange On - Premise through current versions
- Architected solutions and migrated customers to Exchange Online and Office 365 services
- Planned and deployed Azure AD, Azure AD Connect, and Azure authentication technologies
- Worked with BitTitan MigrationWiz to migrate mailboxes and Public Folders to Office 365 and from tenant to tenant
- Responsible for architecting application delivery controller (ADC) strategy for the enterprise.
- Worked with network team on DMZ architecture redesign.
- Planned and scripted Project Online Office 365 tenant to tenant migration from test tenant to Chickasaw production tenant.
- Worked on moving current ADFS implementation to AzureEvaluated Identity as a service, and single sign-on solutions for Confidential