- Obtain a position where my technical, analytical and leadership strengths in software architecture, design and development are best utilized.
Oper. Sys: Windows; Azure Cloud Services, Unix; Linux; Cygwin; IBM JavaOS; OS400 (AS400); AIX; MS - DOS and BIOS; OS/2; OS/MVS/XA/ESA; CICS Command and Macro level; OS/VSE/ESA; DPPX; Unisys Exec;, IOS
Hardware: Intel; AMD; HP; Sun; IBM mid-size and large; Amdahl; Sperry; Burroughs; RCA; Tandem
Design and Architecture: Visual Team Studio for Software Architects; Visio; Enterprise Architect; UML; Object-Oriented Analysis and Design; SCRUM, eXtreme Programming (XP); Design Patterns; Feature Driven Development (FDD)
Databases: SQL Server; Oracle; IBM DB2 Access; MySQL; Total (TIS); ISAM; VSAM
Device Drivers: Windows VxD; Windows Driver Model; IBM JavaOS; VtoolsD; SoftIce
Full stack Senior .NET developer
- Full stack Senior .NET developer contracted to Texas Real Estate Commission
- Created Windows service for monthly report showing Education Providers in VERSA.
- Created Windows service for quarterly FTP file exchange with Texas Guaranteed Student Loan Service
- Created various dashboard web applications using React/Redux/ChartJS
- Created Windows service to monitor up/down time for the VERSA application using ChatJS
- Created several AI Chatbots using DialogFlow
- Created Web pages to help users with forgotton user ids and passwords
- Created Production Rule System to determine convictions from criminal histories
- Test-driven development in an agile methodology
- Senior developer contracted to Moody’s Analytics, assigned to USAA
- Created internal data analytics web application for the Chief Credit Risk office to evaluate and assess credit and market risk for USAA’s financial interests
- UI composed of multiple charts, graphs, and tables implemented using custom JavasSript/JQuery, ChartJS, DataTablesJS and VueJs (similar to Angular and React).
- Backend and database implemented using WebAPI, C#, LINQ, IBM DB2
- Charts and tables exported to EXCEL using the EPPlus library
- Test-driven development in a SCRUM methodology
- Contracted to Texas Health and Human Services
- Mentored/trained all developers in Test Driven Development (TDD) including TDD philosophy and best practices in an Agile, continuous integration environment; provided unit test case examples as templates for developers to create their own.
- Utilized MOQ plugin to create database mocking objects for database unit tests
- Used SCRUM board and burn down graph to communicate schedule status to management and other teams
- Insured code consistency and efficiency using code walkthroughs