- Having around 8 Years of Extensive experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and production support of n - tier component based, client/server-based applications using .NET technologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft .NET technologies like .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , C# 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0 , ADO.NET, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, Web Services, WCF, XML, Microsoft SQL Server (SQL 2012 R2 / 2008), Oracle 10g/9i database. experience in designing and developing web applications using various technologies and languages such as ASP.NET MVC, C#, WPF, AWS, & Sitecore
- D eveloped high quality and high performing Sitecore-based web solutions from detailed specification
- Building the new application from scratch and involved in migrating the application from Angular 2.0 to Angular 4/5 and .Net 4.5 to Net CORE 1.0.
- Worked on Visual Studio 2015/ .Net CORE 1.0 Framework to implement Business Logic.
- In-depth knowledge of T-SQL, SQL (DDL, DML, and DCL).
- Strong in ETL, Data warehousing, Operations Data Store concepts, data marts, OLAP and OLTP technologie
- Created a RESTful Web API service using ASP.NET Web API to generate data for the EMS which was then consumed in the front-end by Angular 7.
- Expert in Creating, Configuring and Fine-tuning ETL workflows designed in DTS and MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experienced in Automating, Configuring and deploying instances on AWS, environments and Data centers, also familiar with EC2, Cloud watch, Cloud Formationand managing security groups on AWS.
- In depth Knowledge of AWS cloud service like Compute, Network, Storage and Identity & access management .
- In depth Knowledge of AWS cloud service like Compute, Network, Storage and Identity & access management.
- Experienced in Web services like XML, SOAP, UDDI, HTTP, WCF, WPF, WWF. knowledge of application development using Java technologies like Node.JS, REST and Frameworks such as JDBC, Spring, XML, XSLT, JAXB, JAXP, DB2 etc
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it ex Express, StrongLoop, etc
- Experienced developer in creating adaptive and responsive UI components using Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS, Ajax, Java script and jQuery, Angular JS, Angular 4.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS. Build stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages. Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Used Spring Kafka API calls to process the messages smoothly on Kafka Cluster setup.
- Have knowledge on partition of Kafka messages and setting up the replication factors in Kafka Cluster.
- Used angular 4 in developing single page applications, to perform client & Server-side functionalities.
- Worked extensively to integrate ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, and Lambda expressions with SQL server.
- Experienced with setup, configuration and maintain ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana) and Open Grok source code (SCM)
- Strong in Agile/Scrum software development, Waterfall and Test-Driven Development.
- Extensively worked on ASP.NET MVC 3.0/4.0, RAZOR view engine.
- Experienced in developing RESTFUL services using Web API.
- Having knowledge in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Experienced in developing and supporting legacy systems developed in classic ASP.
- Experienced in creating the data layers using ADO.NET and, extensively used LINQ queries on collection and entities.
- Experienced in Entity Frameworks in using code first, Database first approaches, implemented the approaches in CRUD operations and data migrations.
- Also worked as a window application developer in using WinForms, Timers etc. and in creating Windows Services as scheduled jobs.
- Strong knowledge of Database design and development and experience in writing SQL queries, views, Triggers, Stored Procedures in SQL Server, performing Query Optimization.
- Experience in working with N unit and MS Test Framework for unit testing.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT HUB, for Version Control.
- Experienced in developing reports using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Deployed applications on test, production servers and managed applications using Microsoft Azure.
- Experienced in deploying desktop applications, web applications, console applications and websites to the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Versatile player with good communication skills and hardworking attitude, Problem solving skills, flexible working individual or in team environment.
- An experienced Individual who can work independently, take initiative, and quickly adapt to changing demands.
Languages: VB.NET, C#, T- SQL, HTML5, UML, XML, Silverlight, .Net core
Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Waterfall
Web Services: XML (XSL/XSLT), SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, HTTP, WCF, WPF, WWF, Sitecore.
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5.
Version Control Tools: TFS, GIT HUB
Reporting Tool: Crystal Reports, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), SSIS
Testing Tools: MS Test, N unit.
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008 , SQL Server Management Studio.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2012/2008 R2
Databases: ETL, Oracle 7i/8i/9i/10g, MS Access 2003/2007, Elastic Search, MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014
Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Spring Cloud.
Confidential - San Antonio, Texas
Sr .NET Developer
- Design and developed support front end for enterprise application using ASP.NET
- Good understanding and experience working on ASP.NET core.
- Experience in developing Microservices using ASP.NET core
- Using C# Programming Skills like OOPs, Dependency injection, interfaces, Auto Mappers, to design the n-tier Architecture.
- Configured AWS Multi Factor Authentication in IAM to implement 2 step authentication of user's access using Google Authenticator and AWS Virtual MFA .
- Designed AWS Cloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates
- Performed troubleshooting and monitoring of the Linux server on Aws using Zabbix, Nagios and Splunk .
- Designed fronted web-based form using Angular 8/7/6/4/5/4/2 with Ajax controls CSS and HTML5.
- Written and Maintained Automated Salt scripts for Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, and Beats. Expertise in Repository Management tools J frog, Artifactory, and Nexus.
- Worked with Node JS as a Backend Server Technology for Making web services calls and
- Proficiency in deploying Web building technologies like Jquery, Java script, ECMA script(ES6), Type Script, Gulp JS, JSON and Node JS.
- E xperience in designing and developing Winforms and Webforms
- Extensive usage of Delegates and Events to establish communication between the Winforms.
- Migrated Data from Elasticsearch-1.4.3 Cluster to Elasticsearch-5.6.4 using Logstash, Kafka for all environments.
- Developed ASP.NET Core Web API based on departmental requirements and specifications.
- Worked with advanced concepts of ASP.NET Core MVC such as Models and Providers, Filters usfor developing backend technology.
- Managed the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Sitecore implementation
- Involved in Sitecore Serialization products such as TDS and Sitecore Courier
- Developed, designed, tune and maintain SSIS packages to perform the ETL process.
- Designed and developed SQL Server stored procedures, functions, views and triggers to be used during the ETL process.
- Created components using ReactJS and also created documentation for components
- Hands on experience in developing user interfaces for Desktop, Mobile, and Tablet using Java Script, HTML4, HTML5, Ajax, CSS2, CSS3, jQuery, JSON and AngularJS & Reactjs.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience React.js, angular.js, Responsive design.
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, buttons, modal and also ReactJs-bootstrap components.
- With the concept of ReactJs Worked on usage metrics and also end to end events tracing for analysis purpose.
- Implemented Spring boot microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Worked on analyzing Hadoop cluster using different big data analytic tools including Flume, Pig, Hive, HBase, Oozie, Zookeeper, Sqoop, Spark and Kafka.
- Implemented Kafka producer and consumer applications on Kafka cluster setup with help of Zookeeper.
- Worked extensively on Hadoop eco-system components Map Reduce, Pig, Hive, HBase, Flume, Sqoop, Hue, Oozie, Spark and Kafka.
- Currently using a new java script framework called Aurelia, to design the User Interface Layer (UI) along with SCSS and CSS styling.
- Good Knowledge in Implementing full text search, Synonym, Filters in Elasticsearch engine
- Experience in Creating Store procedures and functions in SQL server to import data in to Elasticsearch and converting relational data in to documents.
- Usage of SQL Server for creating databases as a support for backend.
- Also, using Entity Framework (EF) core 2.0 for ORM- Object Relation Mapping purposes.
- Used WCF framework to send the data Asynchronously between two end points. Making use of WCF in order to different clients to consume the web application.
- Using Git Versioning tools in enterprise application development to ensure up-to-date with source code.
- Deliver high-quality features. This includes technical design, prototyping, implementation, test scripts and documentation.
Confidential - Sunnyvale, CA
- An opportunity to work on various modules in developing the web application build on angular.JS frame work and using Bootstrap to be more responsive to the end user.
- Created/Updated Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Cursor, Views, and Indexes with extensive use of T-SQL.
- Developed ETL technical specifications, designs, develops, tests, implements, and supports optimal data solutions.
- Involved in Design, Development and Implementation of web applications using Visual Studio 2013.
- Implemented Object Oriented programming concepts and used Agile Methodologies.
- Hands on experience on custom connectors using the Kafka core concepts and API.
- Designed environments from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, documents, and implements complex Sitecore solutions
- Integrated services like GitHub, AWS CodePipeline, Jenkins and AWS Elastic Beanstalk to create a deployment pipeline.
- Good Experience in architecting and configuring secure cloud VPC using private and public networks through subnets in AWS.
- Implemented filtering, sorting and pagination using third party tools and Angular 7 framework .
- Amazon IAM service enabled to grant permissions and resources to users. Managed roles and permissions of users with the help of AWS IAM
- Used deep Sitecore application and infrastructure support
- Involved in using Winforms to create functionality in networking module.
- Have created and used Winforms.
- Worked on Kafka connectors such as MQ connectors, Elastic Search connectors, JDBC connectors, File stream connector, JMS source connectors, Tasks, Workers, converters, Transforms.
- Designed, developed and building application using React and Redux consuming the payloads received from the ASP.NET Web API Core 2.0.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Involved in Front-end development using ReactJs, Redux, Node.js, HTML5, CSS3, responsive design etc
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts.
- Experience debugging Node.js, profiling memory and cpu usage
- Experience deploying Node.js into production and scaling applications beyond single instances
- Provided technical support to business and testing team during testing phases. React.js which allowed us to render pages on both the client and server using the same codebase.
- Actively followed scrum methodology, to give Daily Scrum updates to the team on work progress.
- Designed Client and Server-Side applications using .NET Framework, C#.NET and SQL Server then build and deployed applications in IIS 7.0.
- Implemented Disaster management for creating Elasticsearch clusters in two DC and configure Logstash to send same data to two clusters from Kafka.
- Responsible to designing and deploying new ELK clusters (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, beats, Kafka, zookeeper etc.
- Design, build and manage the ELK (Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana) cluster for centralized logging and search functionalities for the App.
- Creating custom http interceptors in Angular 4 to redirect users and add custom validations.
- Created modules using Angular 4, Directives, and Services, making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Implemented AJAX controls and used CSS, HTML5for the unique look for the page.
- Developed application using ASP.NET 4.5, MVC 5, C#, WCF using Visual Studio 2013 and entity framework
- Design and develop SQL Server stored procedures, functions, views and triggers to be used during the ETL process
- Prepared documentation, data warehouse artifacts and data lineage for ETL tools
- Developed applications based on departmental requirements and specifications.
- Added new functionality to existing ASPX pages and created several new Webpages.
- Designed custom directives using React.js.
- Used Microsoft .net Winforms development, packaging, and deployment
- Designed environments from specifications. Analyzes, evaluates, tests, documents, and implements complex Sitecore solutions
- Created and managed a Sitecore platform techical roadmap aligned with business strategy
- UI functionality using ASP.Net controls, custom controls and gave new look to the application.
- Designed style sheets (CSS) that work fine in Mozilla Fire fox, Opera browsers. Involved in writing Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for styles and calling them in ASP.NET Pages.
- Experience with Node.js using web serverbased frameworks such as Express or Sails
- Experience in enterprise level Node.JS programming
- Displayed data in tabular form based on the criteria selected using Data Grid control.
- Interacted and coordinated the development with various other Teams - Solutions Team, localization Team, QA Team & Migration Team.
- Implemented high availability with Azure Classic and Azure Resource Manager deployment models.
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings , DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing
- Worked on Technical design documentation using the UML. Prepared the Use Case diagrams and class diagrams and developed the web forms using ASP.NET for the Ecommerce based application.
- Created the DTO’s and DAO’s to perform data transactions.
- Worked with created the tables, stored procedures, and views as per the business needs.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, ASP.Net 2.0, React Js, C#, SQL Server 2005, SSIS, Winforms, ADO.NET, Java Script, Sitecore, CSS, HTML, XML, XSLT, Crystal Reports.
- Participated in developing Logical design of database incorporating business logic and user requirement and building entity relationship (ER) diagrams.
- Created and Modified Triggers and Dynamic Cursors in T-SQL for maintaining SQL server databases and assigned permissions to a role for Stored Procedures for Application Developers
- Experience in ETL tools like SSIS for data flow from one source files like Excel, Tables, and Views to other databases or files with proper mapping.
- Used SSIS Packages for extracting, cleaning, transforming, and loading data into data warehouse.
- Ad-hoc report design, grouping and sorting using Visual Studio, SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal reports and importing sub-reports into it.
- Experience in development of extracting, transforming, and loading (ETL), maintain and support the enterprise data warehouse system and corresponding marts
- Implemented Security which included creating Logins, Users and granting permissions to users.
Environment: SQL Server 2008, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, T-SQL, ETL, Heavy SQL Excel, Access, Data Analyzer, Visual Studio 2008, Business Objects 6.5, ER Win 4.0, Visual Studio.NET 1.1, IIS, ASP, C#, Oracle 9i.