- More than 10 years of experience building enterprise application including design, development, development, testing and documentation. Well verse in Microsoft Technologies including .Net, C#, SQL Server 2008 - 2016, SSRS reporting tool and integration services SSIS.
- Upgraded from Confidential from HOC2 to HOC3 clouds servers and well verse on Scheduling jobs HBA wrappers. Expert in working with Auto Q and Extracting data from clients legacy system and importing it into Confidential and Exporting or extracting files.
- Extensively worked on Care Advance customizations, Worked on ABRE rules, RTA supplementary notes, notes loader, Pre-Authorization.
- Experience in creating documents for Software Requirement Specification, Detailed Design and Architecture. Experience in Production Support and application management of web based applications.
- Excellent Team player and constantly striving for excellence, relentlessly pursuing what's best for our clients and balancing pragmatism and perfection. Passionate about technology, solving problems and learning new tools and technologies. Goal oriented self-starter, quick learner and proficient in handling multiple projects simultaneously and 6 years of agile methodology.
- Worked closely with the project management team to help successful project deliverable. Functional domain experience involves Insurance and Healthcare.
- Worked on REST webservice for processing payments for external vendors from Confidential
- Worked on microservice for member import from external system.
- Extensively used C#, SQL Server 2017, Created tables and stored procedures.
- Created Test plans, test cases and test scripts.
- Supported deployed of QA certified code to pre production and production environments.
- Lead Developer responsible for building custom solutions to extend the out of the box Confidential Claim Adjucation.
- Worked on delivering end to end Auto Q custom solution.
- Worked on building custom solution for 834 process for new member enrollment and updating existing members.
- Created reports using SSRS for the members with missing information or the member records that were not loaded into Confidential .
- Configured EDI and Trading Partners in Confidential
- Worked on troubleshooting issues BIZTalk server for 834 pre-addin and post-addin.
- Supported end to end deployment of 834 and 837 custom solutions to production.
- Lead Developer responsible for Upgrading, deploying and testing custom solutions in Confidential 5.1R7.
- Extensively worked on C#, SQL Server 2016, IIS7.0, REST, Performance Tuning of Stored Procedures.
- Migrated all custom solutions from HOC2 to HOC3.
- Worked on building custom solution for member benefit and plan accumulators.
- Worked on creating REST webservice for Generating Checks
- Worked on custom solutions for accumulators for medical & pharmacy claims and send to multiple consumers.
- Worked on upgrading all Confidential custom solutions from QNXT5.2 to QNXT5.6
- Extensively worked on generating very large reports using SSIS and SSRS.
- Lead Developer responsible for design and implementation of Export process from Care Advance CKOLTP database.
- Creating custom interfaces to Care Advance to extract member's data, provider's data and claims data from CKOLTP database.