- 6+ years of experience as a Software Developer with a background in diverse facets of the .NET, encompassing analysis, design, development, and execution of business applications, with expertise in framework design, process modeling, and requirements gathering.
- Well versed in Service - Oriented Architecture (SOA), developing n-tier architecture applications - UI/Presentation layer, WCF Service layer, WEB APIs, enterprise level class libraries
- Experience in detection of bugs, rectifying the bugs, Supporting the application and Application maintenance.
- Experienced in all phases of SDLC including requirement gathering, analysis, design, coding and testing, expertise in integration.
- Experience in .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5, MVC 4.0/5.0, AJAX, Web Services(SOAP), Pl/SQL, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , WPF, Web API.
- Good exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Extensively developed applications in Win Forms, Web Forms, MVC, MVVM and Single Page application Architectural patterns.
- Experience in designing and developing several Windows forms using C# and VB.Net.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and methodologies.
- Hand-on experience with Reporting Tools in writing and tuning with better design and much information in different layouts using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports.
- Expertise in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Proficient in Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, Web API, DOM, JSON, XML, AJAX, RESTful services.
- Experience in Software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and Test Driven Development
- Experience in implementing Authentication and Authorization security mechanisms.
- Strong understanding and Implementations knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Hands on experience in web-application development including front-end & database.
- Expertise in creating user controls and using Third party Controls like Data Grid, Flex Grid in Visual Studio.
- Experience in writing SQL statements, complex queries, sub queries, joins, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, and Functions in SQL Server.
- Experience in creating and consuming Web APIs and Web Services
- Experience in working with version control tools like Team Foundation Server(TFS), Subversion(SVN), Visual Source Safe(VSS), Git.
- Experience implementing web application frameworks using n-tier, MVP, MVC with Entity Framework, Web API architecture.
- Highly organized and efficient to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Team player with excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
Programming Languages: C#,C++, PL/SQL, T-SQL,TypeScript
Microsoft .Net Technologies: .NET Framework 4.5/ 4.0/3.5/2.0 , ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Data bases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 , MS Access 2010/2007, Oracle 10g/9i
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008/2003/2000 , Windows XP, Vista/ Windows 7, Unix, Linux
IDE: MS Visual Studio.NET 2013/2012/2010/2008/2005 , RTC.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS
Full Stack Developer(React JS & .Net)
- Migrated UI application from JAVA Flash to ReactJS application
- Implemented react application with routing and api implementation to consume .net rest api.
- Implemented JWT authentication and role-based routing.
- Created various user-based components and relative styles
- Written various service implementation and service authentication implementation to consume .net rest api.
- Implemented .Net rest api application
- Created user authentication component and database implementation
- Implemented swagger in .net rest api
- Written several rest api end points and updated swagger documentations.
Environment: Visual studio, VS Code for React, Postman, Azure DevOps, React AG Grid, React Router DOM, Swagger, ESLint, React JSX.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Created various Angular Services & injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce some kind of functional behavior to those tags.
- Created new Web Application using Angular and .NET Web API.
- Created WEB API to perform CRUD operations from the database
- Written stored procedures in SQL servers which are indeed used as data source for WebAPI.
- Created complex SSIS packages using proper control and data flow elements with error handling.
- Responsible for troubleshoot and bug fix of the defects.
- Developed SQL triggers on master tables for automatic creation of primary key.
- Created SQL stored procedures for moving data from storage area to data mart.
- Analyze defects and find strategic and logic solution.
- Consumed Restful web services to validate the data entered by the user.
- Used Entity Framework WebAPI to get data from database.
- Used Server Controls like Data Grid, Datasets to display, manipulate data along with SQL Stored procedures to interact with the database
- Unit and Integration Testing for the modules.
- Created Functional and Technical documentation for end users
- Deployment using Bamboo
Environment: Visual Studio 2019, VS Code, Angular, .NET CORE 3.1, Bamboo, JIRA
Confidential, Madison, WI
Sr VB.Net developer
- Understanding system requirements and execution of tasks allocated to maintain and develop Web pages.
- Involved in the everyday scrum meeting which included the management. Primary ASP VB.Net application consists of 150+ Web Forms and User Controls
- Involved in supporting and maintaining the application after production.
- Creating the routing logic by using Controller in ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework.
- Updating the entire application to be cross browser compatible.
- Ensuring quality of deliverables with Testing and Supply chain teams.
- Perform enhancements for Web using C# ASP.Net using Visual studio 2012 and SQL Server 2008.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation, business and data access Layers.
- Developed system services Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services.
- Designed and developed several Windows forms using VB.NET Winforms.
- Worked on Telerik and Kendo UI controls for dropdowns, grids and progress bars.
- Have created and used VB.Net Winforms.
- Used Delegates and Events to establish communication between the VB.Net Winforms.
- Used Agile Methodologies for development through TDD, continuous integration and stand-up meetings.
- Used JQuery & JSON for dynamic User Interface, retrieval and posting of data.
Environment: MS Visual Studio 2012/2013, .NET Framework 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, AJAX, WCF, WPF, LINQ, MVC 5.0, Agile development, Entity Framework, Sharepoint, Tableau, SQL Server 2008, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Web Services, Windows PowerShell, Winforms, IIS7.0,crystal reports, HTML5, CSS3, XML, XLST, JQuery, Angular Js, Knockout Js, Bootstrap, TDD, Team Foundation Server, Windows 7.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Designed and developed asp.net MVC 4.0 with integrated custom controls and user controls.
- Implemented the ASP.net membership provider to manager user's base.
- Hands on experience in using asp.net Ajax, JQuery, and .net controls like chart control.
- Designed and developed several Windows forms using VB.Net Winforms.
- Designed and developed web based UI in VB.NET using different controls like HTML Controls, Data Controls and Web Controls.
- Custom programming in VB.NET within SQL queries solution to Databases.
- Implemented technical use cases by designing and developing the appropriate web pages in asp.net using C# code-behind.
- Worked in an Agile Programming Methodologies, Scrum and Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly and designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and MVC3 design pattern.
- Creating applications using VB.NET and enhancing projects for .NET applications .
- Created, Deployed and Managed Reports using Crystal Reports.
- Used Telerik & Kendo UI controls like RadChart and RadGridview to provide richer user experience.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework and Model View Controller MVC for the existing.
- Developed WinForms user interface projects with initial layout and base control.
- Implemented WPF in creating custom controls.
- Maintain high quality of RESTful services.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures
- Developed Web API'S for all data exchanges between Client and server, and Angular JS (acts as a VIEW MODEL) to bind data fetched using Web API'S to UI.
- Developed WCF service endpoints and exposed them over default protocol (soap over http) settings.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to render reports.
- Created stored procedures, functions and views for the related business scenarios in SQL Server.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database.
- Developed database access components using the ADO.NET Entity Framework and utilized LINQ to Entity.
- Implemented error handling for the web pages by displaying appropriate user readable error messages.
- Setting up the application development environment by using Microsoft TFS.
- Hands on experience creating the technical design documents & maintaining them.
- Responsible for writing the code in Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2010 with ASP.Net using code behind C# & tested with NUNIT.
- Hands on experience in using the XML serialization provided by .net.
- Supporting the production support issues/deployment.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, TDD, HTML5,CSS, XML, XSLT, SQL Server 2005, Winforms, WPF, Entity Framework, Web API, Ajax, crystal reports, Bootstrap, Angular Js, MS Dynamic CRM, MVC, WCF, WPF, SSRS, IIS, PL /SQL.
SQL Developer/ Jr .Net Programmer
- Involved in design, development of application using .NET Framework as an application Framework.
- Developed a Sales site website using ASP.Net and C#.NET where sales representative share that link to the
- Prospective customers. Developed classes and interfaces for the Data Access layer using VB.NET, ASP.NET
- ADO.Net, and SQL 2000 data access library.
- Developed UI using HTML, which would display the plan information for a particular enterprise.
- Developed User Interface using ASP. Net.
- Designed, modeled and architected multi - threaded, enterprise N- tier software agent using web service hosted in a Windows service.
- Extensively used ASP.NET controls for developing the UI.
- Involved in resolving major bug fixes within the application.
- Wrote the stored procedures using SQL SERVER.
- Worked on Web Forms to achieve some functionality locally.
- Consumed web service that would display the plan information for a particular plan.
- Implemented Data Access layer using ADO.NET to access the SQL Server database.
- Have extensively used datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page.
Environment: .NET 2.0, C#.NET, VS 2008, SQL Server 2008, Oracle 11g PL / SQL, TFS