- Versatile Architect and Full Stack Developer capable of tackling demanding, complex, time sensitive projects and delivering superior performance.
- Expert on .NET/C#/SQL Server and proficient on multiple platforms, databases and languages.
- Strong project management and communication skills that facilitate excellent communication of project status to management and project stakeholders.
- Capable of managing and developing a project independently, architect, or team lead as well as a development resource.
- Flexible and operates with a sense of urgency and thrives in dynamic, fast paced settings.
- Available for travel domestically and internationally.
- Full Stack Developer
- Architect/Project Lead
- Angular (using V9 & 10)
- Angular Material Design
- REST API (Web API)
- C#, Visual Basic
- Transact SQL
- SQL Server
- Bootstrap/Flex Layout
- Visual Studio & Code
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Azure Architect
- Azure App Services
- Azure Functions
- Azure Table Storage
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Logic Apps
- SQL Azure
- Azure Event Grid
- Azure App Insight
- OpenID Connect/OAuth
- Azure Sizing/Pricing
- WinForms Apps
- Windows Services
- SQL Server/Azure Architect
Architect Software Engineer
- Technology stack was .Net Core 3.x, SQL Azure, Azure Functions, SendGrid and C#
- Responsible for choosing the technology stack and platforms.
- Designed and implemented the DDL/DML for SQL Azure
- Started project on Angular 8 and migrated to Angular 9.
- Standardized UX on Angular Material Design and Flex - Layout. No JQuery/Bootstrap
- Technology stack was .Net Core 2.2, SQL Server and C#
- In the brief time I was involved with the project, I produced a REST API that received incoming requests from Salesforce.com data and produced pricing information via a return JSON payload. The API was developed using API, C# and integrated with SQL Server for data.
- Developed a test/preview web site in .Net 2.2 that submitted representative POSTs to the API and provided return payload and status codes.
- Utilized automapper, nlog and modeling validation on the API back end.
Architect | Software Engineer
- Technology stack consists of Angular 4, .Net REST and Microsoft SQL Server
- In production today continuously since 2002. App has been ported from VB.Net to C# and migrated from NET 1.0 to .NET 4.X and now to Angular
- Software as a Service application has been available over 99.99%