- Over 20 years of hands - on software and application development and program management across multiple industries.
- In-depth expertise in software/application solution development, including full stack web/application development, software design and architecture, and data-driven solutions.
- Excel at leading diverse teams and managing projects to align with organizational goals. Talented presenter, communicator and problem solver.
- Applications (Microsoft Project, Excel, Visio, IFS, JIRA, TFS, SVN, Visual Studio, SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, and PL/SQL)
- Enterprise Tools (Basic Server Administration and Setup, IIS Management, Team Foundation Server, JIRA
- Confluence and ServiceNow management), Programming/Databases (ASP.NET,VB.NET, C#, MVC, HTML5
- Third-Party control suites (Telerik, Kendo, DevExpress).
- Spearheaded the migration of two offices from Mapics to Dynamics AX as a key leader in ETL and software support.
- Championed the migration of legacy ERP systems to IFS for four companies, improving internal processes and system reliability.
- Lead a small team of developers that built and supported the company’s first financial data lakes, and provided PowerBI guidance for reporting and automation.
Senior Software and Lead DeveloperConfidential
- Effectively overhauled and redesigned the data warehouse to produce dashboard reporting on warranty and reliability metrics, reducing downtime from 45 minutes to five seconds.
- Introduced the power of embedding Angular applications in SharePoint templates to provide more powerful, dynamic functionality and a more fluid user experience.
Senior Software Developer and Analyst
- Drove the design and implementation of a Provider Portal secure web application to enable improved sharing of medical information among doctors and healthcare teams.
- Comprehensively overhauled and rewrote after-hours call center tracking software to improve performance and reliability
- Increased call productivity by 40% through a redesign of encrypted text messaging service using asynchronous delegate threading, enabling simultaneous calls.
Senior Software Developer / Architect
- Successfully managed a redesign and re-release of Recovery Manager desktop software as a .NET web application.
- Conceptualized and introduced a new subscription-based pricing model, realizing a 10-fold increase in new customer acquisitions.
- Created a new corporate affiliate program to seamlessly partner with lenders, forwarders, repo agencies, and auction houses.
- Vitally supported business development and acquisition of new Fortune 500 clients, including Ford Motor Credit, Ally Bank, Chase, Santander, and more.
- Developed and launched an industry-leading, web-based ERP system specifically targeting the recovery industry.