- Years of extensive IT experience in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of applications and systems using Microsoft technologies
- Involved in all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements, Analysis and Design, implementation, integration and testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Extensive exposure to object - oriented analysis, design, and implementation in a multi-tier application development environment.
- Experience in developing customized and distributed applications using User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Experience in developing and enhancing Windows Mobile 6.5 application
- Comfortable in hands-on role, designing and developing using .NET, C# OOPS concepts.
- Understanding of ASP.Net 3.5 - .Net 4.6 using WCF, and WPF.
- Proficient in client/server architecture and HTTP technologies
- Working experience in sharing data and services using Web Services.
- Proficient in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , and MS Access databases. Experience in data importing, such as ETL and data warehousing.
- Systematic and detail oriented individual with strong ability in programming, problem solving and documentation.
- Excellent team player with good consulting skills, leadership qualities and mentored new/junior developers, outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Enthusiastic to learn new technologies, enhance current technical expertise and eager to meet challenges.
Operating Systems: XP/ Windows 7, 8, 10 / Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012
Languages: C#, VB.NET, C, SQL (T-SQL), PLSQL
RDBMS: MS-Access, Oracle 8/9i/10g, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 /2010/2012/2017
Script Languages: VB Script, Java Script, JQuery, CSS
Markup Languages: HTML, DHTML, XML
Tools: MS Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2012/2013/2015/2017 , MS Office 2003/2007/2010/2016 , Microsoft IIS (5.0/6.0/7.0), CVS, VSS, MS VISIO
Web Technologies: ASP. NET, XML, Ajax, JQuery, Bootstrap, PayPal Web Service, Azure
Reporting Tools: MS Access, Data Reports, SSRS, SAP Crystal Report (7.0/8.5/2008/2010/2011 ), Telerik Reporting
Technologies / Concepts: ADO.NET, RESTful - JSON, Web Services, ActiveX, COM, OOP, UML, WCF, WPF, MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, MSMQ, Agile
- Responsible for providing solutions, recommendations, and documenting requirements and technology solutions.
- Code and Convert legacy code in VB6 to VB.NET in .NET 3.5 Framework using Visual Studio 2008 with TFS.
- Convert Access to SQL Server database and automate installation. Write SQL scripts for Stored Procedure (T-SQL), design database, and create tables using SQL Server 2008 Express.
- Provide security solution for SQL Server 2008 Express R2 and automated deployment.
- Develop Windows Applications and automate processes, and test ongoing updates and enhancements.
- Enhance and update existing Web and Desktop Applications; perform testing and create test plans.
- Modified validation modules with ASP.NET and C#.NET, and ASP.
- Worked with external Web Service for third party login.
- Upgrade existing Web application
- Developed SQL using PLSQL to get data for data analysis from Oracle 10i using Toad.
- Created various style sheets using CSS for formatting web pages
- Performed Unit testing for optimizing the efficiency of the application.
- Provided support and assistance to end-users in retrieving, interpreting, and presenting system data