- Overall 5+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Debugging and developing multi - tiered systems and distributed architectures using .NET related technologies.
- Extensive Experience in Development methodologies like Agile/ SCRUM, Iterative, and Waterfall models.
- Experience with test - driven development(TDD) by building ASP.NET MVC applications and used several features introduced in this framework like Routing, Dependency Injection(DI) and Inversion of Control(IOC) container models, Action Filters, URL Authorization, etc.
- Experience in implementing WCF-SOAP/Web API - RESTful services and consuming using different communication protocols and well versed with implementing custom WCF debugging and performance modules.
- Well Versed in developing and consuming XML Web Services using WCF, AJAX, WSDL, UDDI, SOAP.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and .NET ENTITY FRAMEWORK).
- Experience in using ADO.NET data controls (Dataset, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data Grid, Grid View, and Data List).
- Worked with IIS and .NET Assemblies during application deployment and experience in using XML Serialization.
- Experience in creating Stored Procedure, Triggers, User Defined Functions, DTS, Transaction Management using T-SQL and PL/SQL, Code optimization and performance.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix, Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) also expertise in working with Crystal Reports.
- Self-motivated individual with capability of working in multiple projects, excellent communication skills, ability to work independently or part of a team and able to adopt new skills.
Programming Language: C#, ASP. NET Core, ASP .Net, VB.NET, C, C++, and LINQ to SQL.
Client Scripting: CSS, Java Script, jQuery, Angular JS, Angular, React JS, Redux, Knockout JS, Python, Shell Scripting.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, FACETS, VB.NET, Web API, HTML 5, XHTML, DHTML, XML with DTD, XSLT, MVC, MVVM, Wireframe, Entity framework 5.0/4.x, Rest Web API Services, WPF, Web API 2.x, Web forms, ADO.NET, AJAX, AngularJS, Angular, Kendo UI, Typescript
RDBMS: SQL SERVER, PL/SQL, Oracle, MongoDB.
Tools: SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS).
Version Control tools: TFS, GitHub, SVN, VSS.
Software Engineering: SDLC, Agile, Waterfall.
Testing Tools: N-Unit, Jasmine and Test-Runner -Karma.
Confidential, Conway, AR
- Developed and assisted in migration of web application to Angular 8 Application. I took the responsibility of Architecture of the stand alone module for the complete migration of the module.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Applied form validation like template-driven form for login page simple validations. Used react form for more complex like register validations. (Ensure email, confirm passwords matched).
- Worked on SOAP and RESTFUL Services using WEB API which return JSON data.
- Developed Angular directives and Angular Filters and Used Angular Scope and Root Scope, Angular watch and Angular Broadcast.
- Used ADO.NET objects Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to data sources.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity Framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering, and paging with Entity Framework in MVC.
- Utilized Angular Material as well as Bootstrap and CSS3 to ensure responsiveness across different devices and screen sizes.
- Created various Angular Services & injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce functional behavior to those tags.
- Incorporated RxJS with Http Client Module for all asynchronous backend requests (GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE).
- Prepared unit test cases and performed N-Unit testing prior to system implementation. Used Hibernate - Object Relational Mapping Tool for the backend data persistence
- Created Hard alerts and Soft-warnings based on Client requirement. Worked on Spec Cases where it uses Jasmine and Test Runner -Karma.
- Used Azure components like Service Bus implements a communication system between mutually interacting software applications, Message Queues, Redis Cache to supports data structures such as strings, hashes, lists, sets, sorted sets with range queries.
- Developed web form clients in C# using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and XAML.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Azure Active Directory integration with existing application for enabling SSO (Single Sign On) feature.
- Generated reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and creating various types of reports like drill down, Parameterized, Cascading, Conditional, Table, Matrix, Chart and Sub Reports.
- Implemented traces using SQL server profiler to find long running queries and modify those queries as a part of Performance Tuning operations.
- Used GIT tool to keep track of all work and all changes in source code and deployed the applications.
- Performed user acceptance testing on applications using manual testing methods, resolve problems, identify trends, determine system improvements, implement change.
Environment: Net Framework 4.7, C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC5, Angular 8, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Node JS, Visual Studio, SQL Server, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Bootstrap, XML, JSON, NGRX, TFS, SSIS, SSRS, GIT, Azure, Agile, Windows.
Confidential, Chesapeake, VA
- Worked with Agile Development methodology with Scrum and Pair Programming for all development phases of the SDLC.
- Involved in development of application and enhancement of existing applications to provide additional functionality.
- Developed screens using ASP.NET server controls; use form field validations server side validations using ASP.NET validation controls.
- Designed data access layer using LINQ and ADO.NET datasets and data adapters.
- Implemented logging, Error handling by using Event Handler and Custom Logging for various SSIS packages.
- Development web service using Windows Communication Foundation and .Net to receive and process XML files and deploy on cloud Service on Microsoft Azure.
- Developed GUI using ASP.NET Web Forms with AJAX controls.
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Implemented WCF throttling and WCF concurrency to increase throughput of the WCF web service.
- Implemented applications using ASP.NET 4.6, C# 7.0, WCF, WPF, Restful services, XML, JSON, XAML, storage explorer and SQL Server 2016.
- Developed a Restful Web Service for integration with a web Service using JSON Serialization and De-Serialization responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Translate the Flat XML message to formatted XML message using XSLT mapping.
- Involved in migration of DTS package to SSIS. Used different techniques of performance tuning in SSIS as well as error handling.
- Created unit testing cases using Karma-Jasmine where each test case is written in a user friendly Jasmine language using simple describe, it, Expect, before each and after each block's and performed continuous integration and continuous deployments using TeamCity .
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Created new database objects like Store Procedures, Cursors, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL Server
- Used GIT version control to manage the source code and integrating GIT with Jenkins to support build automation and integrated with JIRA to monitor the commits.
Confidential, Rochester, NY
- Participated in the full development life cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, analysis, and application and database design.
- Used C# 6.0 and Win forms to collect data from different APIs using multi threading and asynchronous operations.
- Developed REST based services, MVVM Web application using Knockout.js, require.js, bootstrap.css, Web API 2.0.
- Developed ASP.NET Web API Controllers that involved in implementation of service layer components and data object layer components using ASP.NET MVC Web Application.
- Designed, developed SOA Web Services using WCF Services with .NET, C#.NET and Hosted on IIS and Unit tested with MS Unit Framework, C#.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, State Management, caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application. Created Role Based security levels for Windows Forms Authorization
- Responsible for designing User Interface screens using Master Pages, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Java Script .
- Involved in developing and consuming Windows Communication Foundation Services in windows and intranet applications.
- Analyzed & reviewed the code for possible performance optimization, and implemented them for better page response & to lower the load on web servers.
- Implemented MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application. Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML & LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data from the server.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML Serialization.
- Used triggers, stored procedures using T-SQL. Wrote SQL queries PL/SQL Packages, Views and performed query tuning for improving performance.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for the Code integrity and source code management.