- A seasoned IT professional who has over twenty years of extensive PowerBuilder systems design, development, support and consulting experience in a wide range of business industries and tools ranging from Aerospace, Banking, Retail billing systems, Telecommunications to Oil & Gas and ETRM/CTRM systems and has worked in many capacities ranging from a team member, project technical leader to site manager.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and has a long successful track record showing his ability to work independently to accomplish project goals.
- Builds and maintains strong and productive working relationships internally and externally along with strong and effective communication skills.
- Developed and supported numerous business systems using various tools such as PowerBuilder , C#, PL/SQL, T-SQL and industry standard databases such as MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Use of JIRA for Agile/SCRUM software development methodology for managing problem tickets.
- Develop project estimates for the (OMS) when required.
- Programming tools included PowerBuilder, MS SQL server 2018
- Use of SOAP Web services in the application to maintain business logic consistency with other web applications.
- Developed and maintained MS SQL Server stored procedures, triggers and tables.
- Developed and maintained a huge number of customized PowerBuilder datawindow reports.
Senior Software Developer
- This is an internal management system that is used for ordering telecommunication services customer services and products along with scheduling onsite installations for products and services. Integration of TUXEDO WEB services.
- Used Agile/SCRUM software development methodologies for all systems supported.
- Develop project estimates for the (CSM) when required.
- Primary software development and support of various client/server PowerBuilder 12.5 based applications such as (CSM) and LEXCIS.
- Backend database services are primarily in Oracle 12c with some MS SQL Server 2012.
- Used BMC Remedy IT Service Management (SRM) tool and Clarity time reporting.
- Managed an offshore team of 4 PowerBuilder developers in India.
Independent Contract Consultant
- Developed WEBForm ASP.NET 3.5 page using C# based code to pass wellhead data and pipeline configuration for Gas Marketing system analysis in database.
- Development and support of CABOT’s Natural Gas Marketing & Trading system using PowerBuilder 12.6 and MS SQL Server 2008.
- Added enhanced functionality for Gas Supply and Market Deal entry screens.
- Enhance deal entry functionality capabilities along with extensive MS SQL Server. database performance enhancements after migrating them to MS SQL Server 2008R2.
- Developed stored procedures for reporting along with datawindow creation.
- Enhance performance and reliability for data integration with reporting systems.
- Developed importing of PLATTS gas pricing indexes into the Gas Marketing system.