- Highly Qualified DevSecOps Architect and Expert
- Pre - Sales Customer Facing Architecture Expertise
- Over a decade of Business and Product Development Experience
- 2 Unrealized/Unregistered Potential Patents, personal Intellectual Property
- 19 Years experience with an emphasis on Automation, DevSecOps, Software Release, Infrastructure as Code, Continuous Delivery, and Confidential
- Strategic Vision and Planning
- Customer Facing Sales Expert
- Team Facing Technical Expert
- Root Cause Analysis
- Order from chaos with push button automation
- Training, Mentoring, Project Architecture, Project Management, and Sales Leadership
- Saas, Iaas, Pass implementation, best practices and Governance
- Amazon AWS Certified
Windows Registry Programming
Windows Installer, Windows Installer SDK
Wise Installation System 9.0
Wise for Windows Installer
MS SQL Server, Stored Procedures, T-SQL
C# 2.0; C# 3.0
MS Visual Basic 6.0
MS SQL Server
MS Access, and ODBC
CSS - Box Model
- Azure security center remediation plans
- Azure deployments and maintenance
- Amazon AWC ECS Fargate PoC
- Security Information and Event Management - ELK Stack, Sumo Logic, GrayLog
Sr. Solutions Architect, Principal Ansible Architect
- Architected Azure Automation Solution for Red Hat Challenge including a Team Demonstration of Provisioning VMs in Azure, provisioning and managing Security Groups, Windows and Ansible security management and authentication, automation of Azure PaaS Services, and automated deployment of a .NET application stack into Azure cloud auto provisioned infrastructure
- Azure architecture and automation for IaaS, PaaS, IaC, and .NET Application Delivery
- Platforms - Azure, AWS, On-Prem, Windows, Linux, IoT, Cisco ( Confidential )
- Ansible Architect - Managed All things Ansible for Platinum Red Hat Partnership
- Architect Trainer - Trained Junior Developers through Sr. Solution Architects Automating with Ansible for both Cloud and On-Prem Environments.
- Security - InSpec, HPFortify, Veracode, CyberArk, Ansible Vault, Ansible Tower Vault
- Consulting Customers - Kaiser Permanente, Allscripts, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Red Hat, Microsoft, Tufts
- Author/Inventor Ansible Accelerator force multiplier training course and Consulting as a Service
- Pre-Sales for Tufts Health Plan, and Product Service Development for Ansible Accelerator, Training, Proof of Concept and Delivery of DevOps IaC, DevSecOps and Confidential (Cisco) for 20 engineers.
Solutions Architect, DevSecOps, Chef and Ansible
- Successful project implementing Chef with Websphere and Urban Code Deploy ended 3/18
- Large scale Splunk deployment across multiple datacenters using Chef Recipes, Chef Manage Server, Chef Automate and InSpec
- Reverse Engineering and Implementation of Oracle Identity Access Manager silent installation implemented as Chef Recipes
- Lead Network Automation Project as Sr. Architect using Ansible as a Confidential automation tool working against Cisco network Switches, Routers, and Firewalls.
- Created vendor agnostic automation Data Model and DevOps delivery Pipeline with Ansible Tower, Ansible Engine, and Jenkins.
Sr. DevOps Architect
- Ansible Production On-Prem & Cloud Server Deployments on Windows and CentOS (.Net and JAVA)
- Ansible WinRM, Kerberos, Powershell, CloudFormation, State Change Management, Ansible MSI & Windows Services
- Automated Health Check and Deployment State Validation via Bash, Cron, Powershell, Jenkins
- Automated Deployments - SaaS Video Transcoding Platform with Guaranteed Uptime SLAs
- Managed Team of Configuration Management Engineers, Created Policy, and Enforced Best Practices
- Responsible for Enterprise n-Tier Deployments On-Premises, Colocation, and AWS Cloud Environments
- Ansible, Bash, PowerShell .NET Jenkins, JIRA, Bamboo, TeamCity, IIS, Web Service and Windows Service Configuration Management, Heroku CLI, Docker, Maven, Jinja, SVN Administration, GitHub, CentOS, RPM Package Manager, Chef
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Sr. Configuration Management Engineer
- Sr. SCM Engineer for Mobile Deposit i.e. the Chase Bank iPhone check deposit server code
- Shifted the Company to Continuous Integration from a manual build/release process
- Automated Build, Testing, Release, & Notification Integration for all Major Projects
- Write Build State Integration Tests in C#
- Managed All Code Repositories and provided auditing compliance for PII banking industry security standards.
- Responsible for All Source Code Escrow
- Wrote build processes for Server targeted code in C#, and Mobile App code in Objective-C (iPhone) and Java (Android)
Owner & Web Development Architect
- Design and execute website and marketing systems for medium and enterprise businesses
- Established source code repository, and Automated Content Management/Web publication
- Tools/skills include hand coding PERL, C# Web Apps, SQL Server 2005, Web Services, JSON, AJAX, jQuery,PHP, MySQL, & management of local and offshore teams.
- Architected custom search engine scraping and reporting applications, customer web applications, shopping carts, asset upload and download automation, (webservices), and search engine ranking algorithms.
- Managed teams of web designers Adobe PhotoShop, web developers using PHP, MySQL, WordPress, LAMP, content writers, SEO and SEM experts
- Technologies include Google Search Algorithm SEO, Google Analytics API, Google AdWords API, and ASP.net/C#
Build Release & Configuration Management Engineer
- Responsible for design and management of source code repository, daily scheduled code builds, branching, tagging, and delivery of application binaries to QA, Authored Server and Client Software Installers.
- Designed and Implemented an Automated Build System with Subversion, CruiseControl.NET, nAnt, C# C++ and InstallShield.
- Established documentation and Change Control procedures for this new system.
- Created nightly backup for source code repository. Managed and granted permissions for developer check-ins.
- Designed, supported, and maintained automated build processes and tools for enterprise Client/Server application.
- Integrated code unit test binary acceptance testing into the automated build process.
- Developed deployment procedures, and build acceptance criteria for use by QA, as well as beta customers.
- Established scheduling for automated build process. Designed system of automated notifications to indicate success/failure of the build process.