- Experienced leader with an open mind to recognize the value of team collaboration in order promote excellent communication in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Self - motivated and a seasoned IT Professional, offering enriched skills & extensive experience, acquired in last 14+ years, including over 10 years direct engagement in International environment, involved in Web and application development, Project Delivery Management, involving Requirement Analysis
- Design Architecture, Solution Development & Implementation of multi-dimensional projects including ERP Business Function Automation solutions.
- Seeking Tech Lead/Developer to steer Software development, Analyst, integrating multi-Domain & multiple Technology expertise and Leadership & Management skills, to use Technology to meet/exceed Business needs & goals, resulting in Comprehensive Growth
- Having extensive experience using EF (Entity Frame work) and LINQ Query.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology based on iterative and incremental development.
- Experience in AWS Serverless Lambda Function, SQS, CloudWatch, AWS API Gateway, S3 bucket, RDS, EC2
- Skilled in SOAP based web Services, CSS, JQuery, OOP, Team Foundation Server (TFS) Visual SourceSafe (VSF), ADO.NET, SSIS, SSRS.
- Expertise in creating Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views, and Areas etc. in MVC.
- Created the Controllers and Controller Actions, Filters, Routing using ASP.NET MVC.
- Infragistics controls and Microsoft AJAX used as third party controls to develop web based applications.
- Worked with a document management department and used third party control like LEADS TOOL, TIGER OCR, Tiffkit
- 14 Years’ experience of using Databases like SQL Server and ORACLE 9i, 11g (tables creation, stored procedure, created views, triggers and indexes in order to achieve best performance).
- Well familiar with supporting software for SQL like TOAD, AQUA.
- Windows and Web based reports developed using CRYSTAL REPORTS
- 1 years’ experience to Design and develop Dashboard and Reports in Power BI
- Prepared Technical design document, Use cases, Test cases and User manuals for various projects
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS)
- Knowledge of Big Data/Hadoop Development (Map reduce, Hive, Pig, HBase, Saqoop, flume)
- Good command and practice of object oriented concept and programming.
- Firm understanding of well-known phases of System development life cycle (SDLC)
- Leading the team to establish a Call/Contact Centre using SFDC and Genesys at the premises of the client (PepsiCo)
- 5 Years Infor ERP LN (S&D) implementation experience involving Business process Study to Finalization of Business Requirement for Project Scoping, Solution Design Architecture, Workflow designing, Testing/Implementation, Support Service Delivery Management, comply with Quality Norms/assigned SLA, Resource Optimization, Debugging & Trouble Shooting, Demonstrations & Presentation, following all the functions of the implementation ERP Project.
- Have successful PMI - project management training
- A proactive Project Management Professional, with a successful track record of management of Project Delivery/Multi-Project.
- A Team Leader, capable driving the team achieve efficiency excellence, define roles/responsibilities/goals, delegate & empower the team members, issue resolution, skill upgrade, motivation and mentoring
- A cohesive Team Player with Azure DevOps planning, problem solving, decision making, collaborating, negotiating, innovation, planning, interpersonal and communication skills.
Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0
Operating System: Windows / Linux
Languages: C#, VB.NET, Visual Basic 6, PL/SQL, CSS, HTML5/ CSS3, UML
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, Microsoft Access
Framework: .NET Framework, experimenting .Net Core
IDE: Visual Studio 2012, 2017, 2019
Modeling tool: Erwin 4.0
Programming: C#, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC
Data Analysis Tools knowledge: Hadoop, Hive, HBaseData Transformation Tools: Data Transaction services (DTS)
Work-flow Tools: FUJITSU Interstage BPM, ION
Reporting Tools: Power BI, Crystal Reports, SSRS
Source Control: Team Foundation Services (TFS), VSS
CRM: Salesforce, Salesforce Administration. SFDC Einstein
Learning Frame Work: Angular
ERP: Infor ERP LN (fp5/fp10)
.NET API Developer
- Architect and developed a time hosted worker service using .NET Core 3.1, Siri Log, Linq Query, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, S3 bucket to save Pdf, JWT for authentication and SQL Server. This worker service consumed Rest API which is hosted on AWS Lambda and produce True value Catalog for Item/SKU based on the different template. Used ITEXT Sharp for .net core to create PDFs documents. These PDFS doc have all properties of pdf like bookmarks, TOC, header/footer, front banner page and back legal verbiage page to display as a flipbook. Used environment variable to run the API for different environment like dev/qa/uat/prod and used AWS Cloud watch for logging.
- Developed a Server-less ASK True Value REST API for sending email to True Value helpdesk using .NET CORE C#, SQL Server AWS SQS, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway and AWS Cloud Watch.
- Used Git and AWS CodeCommit for repository source code storage and version control
- Working with Jira for story writing and bugs tracking with the team.
- Took part as team member for the Development of recruiting application using ASP.NET MVC, C#, JQuery, Bootstrap 4.0 and Entity Frame Work, Web API, and LINQ.
- Developed AWS Lambda Server-less Web API
- Worked with Agile Team and product manager to create Product backlog / Sprint backlog and prioritizing new enhancement and/or on feature for True Value Projects.
- Checked Software requirement documents (SRD) provided by an entry business Analyst.
- Document the new functionally for new enhancement and / or add on feature for True Value
- Test and implement new correction and improvement while working with the development and QA team.
- Grabbing knowledge for Angular
- Supervising 4 resources and reporting to the ITO SVC Delivery Acc. Manager, for projects delivery.
- Implement Salesforce.Com as CRM and integrate the product with ERP ln using SOAP based connectivity. ERP Ln produced XML based info which is consumed in Salesforce standard and customer object.
- Establish a Call/Contact Centre using Salesforce.com for an international FMCG ( Confidential Cola - MenaBev) client using the plug-in of Genesys in SFDC using Agile methodology resulting in cost savings. Involved in business process study to finalize Business Requirements, Solution Design, Deployment & Implementation, Process Re-engineering and Support as well as training of end-users.
- Design and develop Rich Reporting Dashboard using Power BI integrate with SFDC.COM
- Directing Business Process study, Requirement Analysis & Finalization, conduct feasibility Analysis to identify GAPS & provide best possible solution, Design & Development of such solution, Deployment and Post -Deployment Support.
- Collaborating with the stake holders & client for the business requirements, while prepare & get their approval for the Business Requirement and Functional Specification Documentation
- Implementing corporate based application, like new modules of Infor ERP LN while conducting training for the end-user and the functional champions.
Sr. Developer/Sr. Business Analyst
- Reported to the IT Director and supervised three resource for coordination & execution of multiple (5) projects for the organization, including implementation of INFOR ERP LN (Sales and Distribution module)
- Design and Develop a SMS and Hand held Monitor system using ASP.NET, C#, Java Script, Entity Frame Work, Web Application program interface (Web API), Oracle, Oracle Stored Procedure in order to facilitate the end user to monitor HH activities regarding Marketing selling, inventory management.
- Managed a project team to design and develop Customer Development Agreement (CDA) using state of the art technology using Oracle Server platform and manages tables, attributes, stored procedures, functions, and triggers in Oracle SQL Developer and ASP.NET, C#, JQuery to handle around 5000 customer sales agreement. Also re-engineering the business rule for disbursement of Free Goods, Off-invoice rebate and cash payments and calculate the Net Whole Sale Price (NWSP).
- Conducted feasibility analysis to identify/analyze the process GAP (with the product), to provide best possible solution and/or re-engineering of business processes, to suit the product.
- Implemented the enterprise solution, involving new modules along with Sales & Distribution module, of Infor ERP LN as well as version upgraded the ERP from fp5 to fp10.
- Create a pricing model in ERP to implement the sales order line (SOL) discounts and promotions, as well as the pricing matrix for off-invoice. Keeping in the view the multidimensional market implemented Quantity Break, Value Break promotion as well as Multiplier of Quantity/Value. In addition to that define a strategy to implement multi-level discounts which clubs based on priority sequence
- Directed the execution of the projects adhering to the functions of the project life cycle like scoping, estimation, scheduling, defining parameters, planning execution and monitoring progress till final delivery & closure of project.
- Participated in creating and developing the Work-flow, using FUJITSU INTERSTAGE Business Process Manager (IBPM) and Intelligent Open Network (ION) a powerful middleware by Infor.