- Over 6 years of experience in Design and Development of web - based and windows-based applications using various .Net frontend and backend technologies.
- Experience in creating Console applications and web applications using Visual studio.
- Strong Working experience on the front-end using AngularJS, Angular2/4/5/7 and Kendo UI.
- Extensive experience with development & deployment of Web Services (SOAP, UDDI & WSDL), WCF services, Web API, SOA, SSO (Single Sign On) using the .Net Framework.
- Strong knowledge of physical web infrastructure and web application architecture with exposure to various domains (HealthCare, Finance & Logistics) and has worked closely with business users and development teams in successfully translating process requirements into specifications and deliverables.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) programming.
- Experience in various phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and maintenance of web applications.
- Expertise in implementation of N - Tier Architecture in Windows and web based, Client/Server, internet/ intranet and distributed applications in Microsoft Technologies.
- Strong expertise in Angular JS controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Expertise in Angular JS controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Developed multiple Web APIs that serves Login, Registration and User settings functionalities for all dependent applications.
- Developed DOM Manipulations like Templates, Directives, Filters, Dependency Injection using the Angular JS.
- Expert in Object Oriented analysis and design (OOAD), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Model-View-Controller Architectures ( MVC5 ).
- Rewrote and optimized C# based multithreaded report delivery and scheduling engine to eliminate performance bottlenecks and improve reliability.
- Expert in Database design and development and experience in writing SQL queries, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Cursors, and Joins in SQL Server, Oracle and MS-Access.
- Work experience on Windows Azure , Azure Active Directory, SQL azure, creating resource groups, subscriptions, build definitions and release definitions.
- Experience using NoSQL technologies - Azure Table Storage, Blob Storage, Queue, Document DB
- Experience using Team foundation server (TFS ) and GIT for check in and checkout of code.
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills.
- Very good with communication skills, interpersonal skills and also a fast learner, and a versatile team player.
- Proven ability to analyze problems, roots cause, and develop innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations
Web Technologies: ASP.NET 4.6.2/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , ASP.NET MVC 4.0/3.0, Visual Basic .NET, Web API, HTML 5, XHTML. DHTML, XML with DTD, MVC, MVVM,Entity framework 5.0/4.x, ADO.NET, AJAX,, AngularJS, Kendo UI, Rest WCF Services, WPF, Web API 2.x,Test-driven development (TDD)
Client Scripting: CSS, Java Script, JQuery, React JS, AngularJS
Framework: Framework 4/.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1
Database: SQLServer- 2014/2012/2008 R2, MySQL, LINQ, MS-Access, Oracle, PL/SQL
Reporting Service: Crystal Report, SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), SSIS
Application Tools: IIS 8.x/7.x/6.0
Testing: Unit Testing Framework, TDD
Version Control: Team Foundation Server, GitHub, Visual Source Safe
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall Model
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr Fullstack .Net Developer
- Worked in Agile Scrum methodology and delivered accepted functionality in each sprint.
- Played a key role in feature implementation and enhancement, code refactoring and defect fixing.
- Designed and developed Hybrid-Single Page Application using C# 5.0, .NET Framework 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 5, and AngularJS 1.5.
- Consumed SOAP APIs from enterprise customer system and RESTful APIs provided by other applications in the portfolio, also created W&C RESTful APIs.
- Participated in UI design with Master Pages in MVC 5 and improved layout with HTML5, Bootstrap, and CSS3.
- Provided database connectivity using Entity Framework 6.0, LINQ, designed stored procedures and views at the back end.
- Setup CI/CD pipeline for the enterprise application
- Extensively worked on Orleans on the .NET Framework for developing distributed application
- Worked on Creating web services and api for data communication
- Created WPF applications with caliburn
- Maintain existing codebase and debug production issues
- Extensively worked on MS Sql Server for writing queries and stored procedure
- Work on query execution plan in sql server for performance tuning.
Sr. Fullstack .Net Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed Mobile Hybrid Application using IONIC, Cordova, Angular TypeScript, NodeJS
- Responsible for analysis, design, implementation and deployment of code and database.
- Worked extensively on windows forms and data binding controls like Grid View, Data List and drop-down boxes and Mapping page fields to the database fields
- Designing, developing, analyzing, testing, debugging, and executing C# programs for web-based applications.
- Developed detailed specifications for web services as well as designing and developing web API using C# and .Net framework
- Implemented Angular Material Design 7. Used HTML, SCSS with Angular/Ioinic for Front-end
- Worked on MS SQL Database Table which has 65+ million records. Created Views/Tables and Stored Procedures in a db from Multiple databases using SQL.
- Worked with n-Tier Architecture involving Services Layer, Data Access Layer, and Business Layer.
- Responsible for converting existing functionalities to Micro services.
- Developed and reused multiple MicroServices . Notifier Service, Automatic Service, PDF Generation, Login Authentication (Identity Server) etc.
- Upgrading current products suite to use latest Twilio API for outbound calls and text messaging for notification purpose
- Create models using Entity Framework6.
- Designed and implemented application using ASP.NET MVC 5.0 with Razor View Engine, C#, JSON, jQuery, Entity Framework in Visual Studio 2017.
- Designed and executed n-tier architecture using Entity Framework 6 as Data access layer and View model for Business access layer with LINQ to select specific data.
- Used Azure App Service as a cloud platform to build and deploy test and prototype systems.
- Worked with Web API and Rest API to provide services to HTTP requests
- Used ASP.NET MVC 5.0 framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Application, an alternative to XML Serialization.
- Developed Restful WCF services that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration and multi-tier.
- Implemented WCF Web Services and Web API for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Responsible for developing the reusable Components on UI(Views) by developing the Partial Views, View starts, and reusable components for implementing the business rules with C# and OOPS Concepts.
- Create and consumed Web API with $http service to achieve CRUD operations.
- Moved multiple Repositories from TFS to BitBucket GIT.
- Used Nuget packages to produce and consume packages.
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment with two week sprints.
- Working with project management tool, source/version control Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Working with Web accessibility standards .
- Designed the database using SQL Server 2017 with SQL Server management studio and create Stored Procedures for specific view model and Triggers in SQL Server for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
Environment: #, WinForms, .Net Framework, ADO.Net Entity Framework, .Net Core Web API, .Net Core Entity Framework, Angular 5.2/7, TypeScript 2.6.2, RXJS 5.5.11, IONIC Framework 3/4, Microsoft Unity, Micro Services, Visual Studio Unit Testing, MOQ, JIRA, Confluence, Visual Studio 2019, Visual Studio Code, GIT, Bitbucket,, AZURE, Windows 10, MacOS, Windows Server and MS SQL Server 2014/17.
Sr. .NET Developer
- Involved in gathering the requirements, analysis, design and development of the project.
- Created technical design documents and data flow diagram using Visio.
- Developed the application using ASP.NET MVC 5.0.
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach to map domain objects to database.
- Developed Web Services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for integration with other systems.
- Implemented tests on the Web API by using Fiddler web debugging proxy.
- Used ASP.NET MVC for creating Web API for database and process request/response data.
- Used Web API as an ideal platform in building Restful applications on .NET Framework.
- Implemented Forms Authentication using SqlMembership provider and configured for users Authorization and role based security.
- Extensively used AngularJS scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- GUI modules is developed using HTML5 , AngularJS , .NET Controls and C# .
- Competent in loading data from multiple data sources into MS-Excel Reports using Excel VBA.
- Creates, modifies and maintains VB .Net and MS Access, MS-Excel programs for various production systems
- Created AngularJS frame works, Angular services that acts like middle tier between UI and rest API layer.
- Maintaining the version of the project in Team Foundation Server ( TFS ) by merging the module developed with latest version in TFS .
- Testing using Karma, Jasmine , Protractor, and NUNIT .
- Created Database objects like Tables, Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server 2008 .
- Development based on functional requirements in SQL .
- Heavily involved in bug fixes, debugging and production support.
- Maintaining the Source code using Team Foundation Server ( TFS ) in a multi developer environment.