- 6+ years of professional experience as a .NET Developer in analysis, design and implementation of web based, windows based client - server applications in Microsoft Technologies using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WinForms, MVC, Web Forms, SQL Server, Oracle, Web Services, Windows Services, XSLT and Crystal Reports.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies, such as .NET Framework, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP, VB, JQuery, XML, AJAX, IIS, XSLT, HTML,WCF, LINQ, web controls, Server controls and developing Custom controls.
- Experience in design and development of REST and SOAP based web services using Oracle SOA Suite.
- Excellent experience of developing Windows Applications using C#, VB, ADO.NET, WPF, WCF, XML.
- Involvement in development life cycle , from design phase to implementation phase , testing and deployment. Followed Agile Methodology to produce high Quality Software and satisfy the customers.
- Worked extensively with Data Adapter, Dataset, Data reader as a part of ADO.NET to access and update database.
- Ability to develop reports using Seagate Crystal Reports, SSRS and Microsoft Data Reports. Experience in ORM Tools such Entity Frame work, ADO.NET data objects, LINQ TO SQL.
- Have experience in J-Query, Share point, Json, Generics and Design Pattern MVC, Web Services.
- Developed various web services using WCF which can be consumed by web application and other systems. Developed WCF services to save/get the data for portfolio screen using C#, LINQ .
- Expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
- Experience working with repository contains a set of native AngularJS directives based on Bootstrap's markup.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Design Lifecycle (SDLC) like Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment, Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Implemented WPF to create attractive and effective user Interface using XAML Document.
- Good Knowledge of ASP.NET controls like Grid View, Detail View and Data Source controls such as Object Data Source, SQL Data Source and Master Pages for consistent layout of pages in the application.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET,.NET Framework, ADO.Net, WCF, Web Services, Window Services, LINQ
N: Unit Testing, SOAP UI (Web-Service Testing)
Standards: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project
SQL Server, T: SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Oracle
Web Technologies: XML,IIS,CSS, XHTML,HTML, SOAP, XSL, XSD, XSLT, JSON
Development Tools: Visual studio, Visual Web Developer Expression Blend /Design
Versioning Tools: Visual Source Safe and SVN Tortoise, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS.
Confidential, Salt Lake, UT
Dot Net Developer
- Created Web User Controls those contain both HTML and Server Side controls in the process of implementing them on multiple pages of the Application.
- Used angular.js to develop a standalone test application, in scope of future usage of the framework.
- Developed Unit tests for testing specific functionality and logic. Formatted the data as per business rule to display User interface.
- Implemented View Model concepts in Model-View-Control (MVC5) software architecture in Web Applications to develop new objects from the retrieving data collections for better separation concern.
- Implemented WPF to create attractive and effective user Interface using XAML Document.
- Extensively involved in writing the Client Side and Server Side Validations and other functionalities using Java Script, JQuery, Auto IT scripts and Validation Controls.
- Used ASP.NET in the development of the Presentation Layer (UI) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniformity of all web pages and to control the layout and look of the page easily.
- Involved in enhancements and modifications of application and worked in bug fixing. Interacting with client for further enhancements of the project.
- Used various .Net server controls like Data grid with extensive data binding to display page and sort multiple records.
- Converted Data Transformation Services application to SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS) has assigned. Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generation of different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Implemented search and CRUD operations using Entity Framework object model . Created Entity Framework object model which handles the data from/ to SQL .
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Implemented new functionalities according to client requirement.
Confidential, Georgia, Atlanta
- Involved in the SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the web based intranet application tool using ASP.NET and C#.
- Providing consultation and development support services for engaging in a commercial grade search engine including Elastic search, HTML, CSS , Responsive Web Design, Test Driven Development (TDD) , Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Re-designed the whole website using ASP.NET MVC . Three-Tier Application Architecture to ensure flexible and reusability of the application.
- Experience in Software Configuration Management, creating work items (Tasks) , associate work items, setting up company Version policies utilizing Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET MVC and the business logic was coded in C# MVC Controllers .
- Developed various web services using WCF which can be consumed by web application and implemented the logic in Controllers using ASP.NET MVC.
- Used ASP.NET MVC, HTML5 and CSS, Bootstrap to design the presentation layer of the website.
- Utilizing Responsive web design to support usability in desktop, mobile, and tablet environments. Prepared various test cases to fix the bugs and ensure the application error-free.
- Used .Net Framework class library to build user interface that separated application logic from presentation code using code behind pages.
- Developed stored procedures, Views and automated SQL, T-SQL scripts for database maintenance, deployment and installation.
- Used SSRS to deliver a variety of interactive and printed reports. Used Session Objects, Cookies to store the application state.
- Participated in various Client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements/ amendments in the development of the sectionWorked in Scrum Methodology especially involved in sprint meetings.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC3, SSRS, JIRA, SQL, T-SQL , ASP.NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC3, HTML5 and CSS3, Bootstrap, WCF.
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Involved in various phases like Development, Testing and Implementation. Implemented HTML Server Controls, ASP Server Controls along with Validation Controls.
- Created Custom Validation for validating the data in the User Control and used ASP. NETMVC Validation for server side validation and Java Script for client side validation. Customized Grid view control to display columns dynamically according to the requirement.
- Designed the database structure as per the requirements using SQL Server Data Flow Diagram.
- Designed and developed Stored Procedures , tables and views , Used SQL as database . Implemented Web services to retrieve various accounts information .
- Developed Application layer using ASP. Net, Server controls, HTML Controls, Data Grid, Data List and Validation controls.
- Developed business layer components in C# as code behind files. Client server software is developed in C#. Created and executed the test scripts.
- Created SQL Stored Procedure to implement complex business logics to improve performance.
- Web configuration file is used to have own setting for the application by writing database connection string and user authentication.
- Performed unit testing and system testing and prepared required documents for testing.
- Involved in writing SQL queries to generate the reports. Developed User Interfaces using ASP. NET MVC and C#. NET using Html Helper Classes.
- Used features of Visual studio 2015 controls like Layouts , Security and Login Forms .
- Involved in developing the Code behind logic using C# Language for business logic of this web application in .NET Framework.
- Responsible to develop the forms based authentication to ensure the security in overall application.
- Participated in all the 3- phases of the development of the website.
- Utilizing Responsive web design to support usability in desktop, mobile, and tablet environments.
- Migrated MS Access database to SQL Server database using SSIS. Generated reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used CSS and custom controls for the development and feel approach of the web pages.
- Involved in UI design of the web page. Worked on Login control and membership management.
- Developed and Consumed REST Web Services to communicate with third party systems and implemented Security Authentication.
- Worked on Presentation, Data Access and Business Logic layers of the application.
- Used Dataset, Data Adapter, and other ADO.NET connectivity controls.
Environment: VB.Net, .Net frame work 1.1, Java Script, Xml, ADO.Net, SQL-Server, HTML, CSS, SSRS.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET controls, C#, CSS and HTML to facilitate the registered users.
- Used ADO.NET for data access layer to communicate with the SQL Server database.
- All User Interface layers Web Pages are created and integrated to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Web Server Controls and ADO.NET.
- Used ASP.NET Web Server controls like Data Grid, Repeater to display the records in Multicolumn grid. Customized columns by implementing Hyperlink Column to pass multiple queries to new page.
- Created T-SQL queries and Stored Procedures using MS SQL Server for data access and reports
- Involved in transformation of XML data using XSLT into HTML format
- Involved in deployment and post production support for the application.
- Incorporated business logic in C#.Net and handled transactions from and to database using ADO.NET.
- Designed database in MS-SQL and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce complexity of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Implemented ADO.Net SQL Client objects like Command, Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader for database connection and executed database queries to interact with SQL Server database.
- Developed Web Services to encapsulate business logic components to be used in a distributed environment using C#.Net and exposed them through SOAP and XML.
- Performed extensive coding using C#. NET and ASP.NET. Developed reusable objects in C# using code behind approach.
- Implemented most of the business logic using stored procedures.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Visual Studio .NET, SQL-Server, ADO.NET, Microsoft Visual Studio.