- Around 5 years of experience in web design, development and integration using .NET framework.
- Experience in using tools like Visual Studio 2019/2017/2015/2013/2012 , Visual Studio Code and WebStorm.
- Experience with the .NET framework including C#, ASP.NET and Web Service.
- Experience in working with Time Doctor, Upwork, Slack, GitHub, SourceTree.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and project oriented team player with excellent written, verbal communication and leadership skills to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.
- Expert in developing N - tier web applications using ASP.NET, C#. NET, ADO.NET, Web Services and XML.
- Exposure to Ajax, Master Pages, HTML, CSS, UML and Code Access Security.
- Experienced in Win-Forms and Web-Forms using .Net Technologies.
- Experience in data access methods like ADO.NET, ADO and ODBC for SQL databases.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server in writing Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Extensively used various Microsoft development technologies like Visual Studio.NET, Visual Studio 2003 /2005/2008 , and MS Front page, MS Office, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Good experience in ASP3.0, IIS 6.0, VB Script, Java Script, HTML.
- Hands on experience in Excel/VBA/MS Access/Office Programming.
- Experienced in WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) and Knowledge in WPF and Silverlight.
- Experience in writing Service Libraries, Service Contract, and Data Contract in WCF.
- Hands on experience in building the proxy object for client and Host in WCF.
- Experienced in creating Unit Test Cases and Unit Testing.
- Experience in working cloud technologies MS Azure and AWS.
- Excellent at solving complex problems under strict deadlines.
- Experience in working with SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Write SQL queries, views or stored procedures to extract data from SQL Servers in a consistent and efficient manner that follows industry best practices.
- Interpret existing complex SQL queries and stored procedures to reverse existing code.
- Strong understanding of SQL databases and queries as well as programmability concepts such as stored procedures and functions.
- Ability to work independently, internally and externally with minimal supervision as a team member, analyst and architect.
- Strong communication skills, systematic approach, and quick adaptability to new technologies and new working environment.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003, XP, 7,8, 10
Databases: SQL Server2010/2012, MySQL, MongoDB
Protocols Multimedia: SOAP, REST, TCP/IP, HTTP.
Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, AWS
TOOLS: Visual Studio, Visual studio Code, WebStorm, GitHub, Gulp, Slack, Upwork, Time Doctor, SourceTree
Other Microsoft Technologies: MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Office
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes and interfaces using C#, .NET Core that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Create the application in .NET framework, .NET core and implement logic using C# and OOPS concepts.
- The web GUI was built using HTML, DHTML, Web Forms classes and AJAX control for providing a consistent look and their individual states persisted across sessions, thus saving individual preferences and providing a smooth navigation experience.
- Used different Angular 8 validator class like touched, untouched valid, invalid etc. to validate form.
- Developed a Single Page Application using Angular 8, Typescript, RXJS.
- Used ASP.NET MVC5 applications using MVC5 with Razor View Engine. Created the models, views and controllers using ASP.NET MVC5, C#.NET.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement the MVC architecture. Implementation of client-side validations using ASP.NET MVC Validation.
- Developed Web Services and WCF services common for various applications using .NET Framework. Configured various Web Applications on Internet Information Server (IIS).
- Used Entity Framework to create entities in Data Access Layer. Developed and consumed Restful Services using Web API. Implemented Restful services and HTTP Handlers in developing Web Service replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML and JSON formats.
- Developed applications using Angular.js features like MVC, SPA, Custom Directives, factory, service, $http, $q
- Developed Graphic User Interface (GUI) to display report data using JQuery in Cross - Browser Compatibility and Web application scaling.
- Worked with GIT, Proposed and implemented branching strategy suitable for agile/scrum development in a Fast Paced Engineering Environment.
- Worked in an Agile based development environment and participated in Scrum sessions.
- Develop Stored Procedures, functions, and triggers using SQL and T-SQL in MS SQL Server for fetching data and binding. Responsible for coding that includes reading of an XML file and fetching data in the fields/tags and transferring the data to the database using LINQ.
- Involved in Debugging and Supporting the application and Performed Unit Testing (using N-Unit).
- Worked with Product Manager to hash out requirements and helped bridge the gap between business requirements and technical implementation.
- Developed User Controls, used .NET web controls and improved the performance of the application by configuring the caching.
- Used C#.NET to develop code for business and repository layer.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) architectural Design patterns for the development of the product.
- Designed the application as a three-tier application with UI in the presentation layer, Business logic in the middle layer and Database activity in the third layer.
- Deployment of Classic ASP and MVC .Net Applications using different application pools on web server as a single Intranet Application.
- Worked with Web API for building Restful applications on the .Net Framework.
- Created Views and Partial Views - UI and middle tier for various modules using C#, MVC (Razor View Engine), AJAX, JQuery, HTML5, CSS.
- Used technologies provided by the .NET framework including ASP.NET, Entity framework, Web Services using SOA and data manipulation using XML. Design of multiple web APIs.
- Involved in coding member validation business functionality using WCF .
- WCF to implement the various services such as the QA Services.
- Windows presentation Foundation (WPF) is used for building applications for rendering user interfaces in windows based applications.
- Designed and development of Win Forms using C#, Java Script for the user interface using the Code behind Class technique.
- Implemented ADO.Net data access techniques i.e. SQL Connection Objects, SQL Command Objects, Data Set Objects, Data Reader Objects and Data Adapter Objects using Data Grid and Data List in ADO.Net.
- Used LINQ to aggregate data from repository layers.
- Practiced Agile Methodology in order to review progress of project in monthly sprints.
- Created Stored Procedures PL/SQL statements, Functions to manipulate the databases.
- Worked with all phases of SDLC in the Waterfall model and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.5, C#, Web Services, WCF, WPF, MVC 5/4, LINQ, HTML5, CSS3, TSQL, Visual Studio 2013/2012, RESTFUL, Entity Framework, AJAX, TFS, SSIS, SSRS, SOA, Angular.js, Agile(Scrum), XML, XSLT, SharePoint Server, SQL Server 2012 R2 and Windows.