- Around 8 years of experience in IT industry encompassing Architecture, analysis, design, prototyping, wire framing, execution and installation of different modules in various domains using Microsoft Technologies.
- Proficient in developing windows and web applications using C# .Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, MVC, VB.Net, Web API’s and IIS with SQL server as backend.
- Proficient in understanding system development life cycle (SDLC) and developing Client/Server Applications on different architectural design patterns including MVC Entity Frame work, N - Hibernate, Two-Tier, Three Tier & N-Tier Architecture for Multi users.
- Proficient in using Java Script libraries like Angular.js, React.js, Node.js, Knockout.js, Kendo UI.
- Worked on ASP.NET Core 2.0/2.2 for building interactive cross platform web applications.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe illustrator CS6, Adobe captivate 5.
- Thorough knowledge on applying Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD) and Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) for modelling a system with concepts inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction, encapsulation.
- Solid understanding on implementing web API’s like RESTful and SOAP.
- Good experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment and good knowledge of AWS services with Docker and Jenkins experience.
- Worked on REACT JS Architecture with Redux in cloud applications and developed SPA’s using Angular.js for legacy applications.
- Good exposure with .Net Frame work in implementing WCF (Windows Communication Foundation), WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) and to develop microservices.
- Experienced in front end editors like Espresso, TextMate and Microsoft Expression Web.
- Highly knowledgeable in WCF services and consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Proficient in following the SOLID principle design patterns and develop the code with high performance
- Worked on SASS (Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets) along with CSS to design webpages and layouts.
- Experience in querying using LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, LINQ to objects and other data sources like XML, SQL including web services.
- Proficient in developing web applications using Microsoft AZURE app services for easy automation and deployment.
- Strong experience in data base design using SQL, SQL to write stored procedures, Functions, Triggers and able to write complex queries using MySQL, Sybase.
- Developed Hybrid Mobile Applications using ASP.Net, MVC (Model View Controller) pattern and have experience with related technologies like Telerik, Xamarin.
- Experience in ADO.NET components such as Datasets, Data Adapters, Data Readers to interact with databases like SQL.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Well-versed in designing and developing responsive Designs that are concurrently optimized for multiple devices and screen sizes.
- Experience in Agile methodologies, waterfall methodologies, daily stand up meetings, client meetings to better understand all the requirements.
- Expertise in unit, integration and performance testing framework - NUNIT, XUnit, Selenium, MS Unit Tests.
- Ability to work with dedication in order to meet the deadlines, excellent verbal and communication skills, and capable of handling responsibilities independently as well as a proactive team member.
Programming Languages: C#, ASP.Net, ASP.Net Core 2.2, VB.Net, ADO.Net, LESS, T-SQL, SASS.
Design Pattern: MVC 5.0/4.0, MVP, MVVM, Singleton.
Web API’s: RESTful, SOAP, XML, WSDL.
Databases: My SQL server, ORACLE, IBM DB2, MS Access, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), and SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), Sybase.
.Net Technologies: ASP.Net, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF, WinForms, Web Services, Entity framework, AZURE, MVC.
XML Technologies: XML, XAML, XPATH, XAML.
IDE’s and Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Web UI toolkit, Visual Studio 2017, Visual Studio Code, MS Visual source safe, NPM, MS team foundation server(TFS), MS Azure, GUI, SASS.
Methodologies: TTD, Agile, Waterfall.
Reporting tools: Crystal reports, SSRS 2005, Telerik.
Version Tools: JIRA, Team Foundation Server, Tortoise SVN, Visual SourceSafe, GIT.
Wireframe Tools: Sketch, Balsamiq, Invision.
Testing frame works: Jasmine, Enzyme, Nunit, Xunit, Selenium, SOAP UI, Jest.
Prototyping tools: UX Pin, Proto IO.
Cloud Technologies: AWS, AWS Cloud watch, Jenkins, GO, Docker, Nginx, MS Azure, Auth0.
Full stack .Net Developer
- Expertise working with web services, WCF, WPF using technologies such as C# 6, ASP.NET MVC, WEB API in ASP.Net Core. Used the latest framework ASP.Net Core 2.0/2.2 to develop a new portal. Developed various micro services for better design approach and consumed WCF services using the service endpoint.
- Utilized and work on Version control systems like TFS (Team Foundation Server) and GIT validating change sets etc. Worked on creating separate code base branches in TFS and GIT different Release (Deployments). Push, Pull or Commit the code changes in TFS and GIT.
- Understand and utilize advanced software test methodologies, use tools such as NUnit, XUnit testing frameworks. Worked on various testing frameworks and created various test projects for writing test cases used and automating them for deployments.
- Good Understanding in developing a secure code by using best authentication practices. Worked on implementing secure authentication using Auth0 and JSON Web Tokens (JWT). Making sure there are no security vulnerabilities over the portal following the top 10 OWASP principles guide.
- Worked on API’s to create multiple microservices using REST and used GraphQL as the middleware for react projects to connect to service end points. Utilized Swagger as the standard API documentation on all the services.
- Developed frontend UI components using StoryBook for easy reusability of the components over the project. Used ES5/ES6 for scripting JSX syntax and JSS styling.
- Extensively used Material UI for all the component designs in the react app to maintain a standardized experience throughout the application along with the customized stylings.
- Configured cloud-based applications leveraging experience with CICD by creating Docker files, setting up Jenkins and assisting with AWS hosted sites.
- Developed automated UI testing framework using a .Net Selenium driven test application in order to exercise each kind of online application applying Test Driven Development in .Net 4.6.2 framework assembly using Xunit, SpecFlow, and Selenium Drivers for multiple browsers in a PAGE Object Model pattern. Used Jasmine, Enzyme to test the front-end applications.
- Integrating code tat integrated with data providing sub-systems, including Sybase and SQL server databases, and other RESTful APIs creating complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, TYPESCRIPT, jQuery, DHTML, MVC5.0, DOM, JSON, Angular.js, React.js, Kendo UI, Bootstrap, Node.js, MVVM, AJAX, SOAP, WCF, SQL, SASS, ORACLE, ASP.NET, C#.NET web services.
- Used Agile Scrum Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) to fulfill Client’s requirements.
- Developed an application using C#, API’s, AJAX SQL server and ASP MVC 5.0/4.0 frame work.
- Defined validations through AngularJS for the form field validation implemented through HTML and have used AJAX, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the website.
- Have good knowledge on typescript and used it for many front end applications.
- Created WCF, WCF REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Designed and developed SOA architecture with WCF binding concepts for making data binding for end points.
- Experience in building UI to accommodate multi OS mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
- Created Typed and Un typed Faults to handled exceptions in WCF SOAP services.
- Extensively used Data contract Serializer and JSON Serilaizer in WCF SOAP based request.
- Worked with redux reducers to capture the flux stores and gradually migrated from existed flux towards redux.
- Created multiple apps to achieve the specified requirements using RESTful API’s with Web API, JQuery, ECMA Script.
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Tested site for cross-browser and cross-platform performance.
- LINQ was extensively used in view extension to parse out unnecessary information and to make call to SQL database.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Packages, Triggers, Cursors, Tables, Function’s, and View’s and SQL joints.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Designed a new web application using Telerik controls utilizing ASP.Net, C# Visual Studio, MS-SQL, Visual Source Safe & Team Foundation Server(TFS).
- Analyzed business requirements, participated, in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Created Graphical User Interface (GUI) and applied to the websites.
- Extensively used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for code security and multi-user environment.
- Worked on the enhancements in the crystal reports as per the user’s needs and business requirements.
- Extensively used the GIT repository tool for getting the latest source code from the serve and committing changes to the existing code and pushing it to the repository.
- Experience in working on bug tracking tools like JIRA.
- Created master pages and designed layouts using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash.
- Extensively dealt with various security mechanisms like encryption, hacking and hashing to ensure confidential contract data.
- Used Sub Version for source control Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, TYPESCRIPT, jQuery, DHTML, MVC5.0, DOM, JSON, Angular.js,, Kendo UI, Bootstrap, Node.js, MVVM, AJAX, SOAP, WCF, SQL, SASS, ORACLE, ASP.NET, C#.NET web services, JIRA, Adobe Illustrator Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
Web Designer/ Developer
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various module assigned.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications with User Experience Design (UX) like Visual Design, Interactive Design and extensive Human Computer interaction concepts.
- Involved in designing the layout of User interface using Visio and class diagrams using UML.
- Developed the independent WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in search module.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page.
- Built HTML and CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Standardized UI Framework (Twitter-Bootstrap-less).
- Worked with 3-tier architecture involving Presentation layer, Data Access layer, and Business layer.
- Experience in dealing with concepts like XML Reader class which helps in parsing the XML files for compliance reports.
- Designing and Implementing Interfaces and Classes using Object Oriented Programming Structure and Design Patterns.
- Extensive use of Web Services, WCF Services and SOAP protocols.
- Used Adobe Flash for editing Images, logos for Master Page.
- Developed RESTWCF Services using various contracts like Service Contract, Operation Contract, Fault Contract, Data Contract and Message Contract and Configured the endpoints for various protocols communication.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework Database Model First for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Integrated UI with large backend applications and web API’s.
- Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using Inner/Outer joins, sub-queries, accommodating complex filters and database links.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures.
- Intensive use of Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and HTML to design look and feel of the web pages.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control, source control and reporting project or issue management.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and deployment of the application.
- Experience in working on Production related issues and successfully dealt and fixed many challenging issues and pushed it into production.
- Interacting with Client to gather requirements and document all the requirements.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using VB.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Expertise in ADO.NET components such as Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data View, Data Table and expertise in Web Forms.
- Wrote VB.NET class modules using web forms for database connectivity and execution of stored procedures/ functions using ADO.NET
- Designed ASP.NET 3.5 Navigational controls such as Menu Server Control, Tree View Server Control and Web Server controls such as List control, Validation controls and Custom controls.
- Developed Custom, Detailed and Summary Reports using Crystal Reports 9 and Crystal Reports XI.
- Worked with Ajax Toolkit Controls like Update Panel, Modal Popup, Masked Edit and other efficient controls for implementing additional functionality for the web pages.
- Created Common Business Logic Layer, DATA Access Layer (DAL) using VB.NET and ADO.NET
- Extensively worked with TSQL Commands like Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions
- Created database objects using SQL Server including complex Stored Procedures, DTS packages, triggers, cursors, tables, and views and other SQL joins and statements for applications
- Implemented Object oriented concepts effectively like inheritance, overloading, abstract class, etc.,
- Held requirements review to get feedback on the requirements and committed on final requirements.