- Over7years of hands on experience in IT industry relating to Software Design, Development, Maintenance and Deployment . Analytical thinker that consistently revolves ongoing issues or defects. Quick learner, team player and easily adapts to new technology.
- Expertise in designing and developing Windows based applications and Web based applications using MVC, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C# and SQL Server.
- Proficient in writing SQLJoinStatements, Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors, Packages and Database Triggers using PL/SQL and SQL Server.
- Hands on Experience in both AGILE and Waterfall based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions.
- Experience in using different design patterns like Singleton, Factory Pattern, MVC, and Façade.
- Utilization and Extensive Experience in Application Design, developing Use-case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams using UML and Object-Oriented Programming (OOPS).
- Experience in working with LINQ (LINQ to Object, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, Lambda).
- Expertise in using MVC/Razor design pattern in developing scalable, standards-based web applications.
- Experience in Web Services to provide SOA architecture with WCF, SOAP\REST and Configuration based activation applications.
- Experience in using Web API to create HTTP Restful services.
- Experience in reporting and analysis using Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) with the .net environment.
- Experience in using Microsoft Team Foundation Sever (TFS) for code repository, task assignments, and project backlog plan and Various Source Code Management Tools like VSSand GIT.
- Excellent experience in writing directives, services, and controllers using Angular JS.
- Experience in design and development of Silverlight and WPF applications using MVVM pattern, XAML.
- Extensively worked on Web server like IIS.
- Experience on working with JIRA and TFS for issue tracking and bug fixing.
- Implemented security on the applications using .Net Authentication&Authorization.
- Hands on experience for hosting and configuring the applications using cloud services like Microsoft
Languages: C#.Net, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .Net Framework, VB.Net, ADO.Net, Web API, LINQ, Web Services, Entity Framework.
Development Tools: Xamarin Studio, Microsoft Visual Studio.NET, Visual Studio.
Operating System: Windows 10/8.1/7, Linux, MAC, Unix.
Database: SQL Server 2008R 2/2012/2014/2016 , Oracle 12c/11g/10g, DB2.
Servers: IIS, Windows Server.
Design Modeling: OOPS, UML, MVC, Singleton, Session Façade, Singleton.
Version Control: TFS, GIT, VSS, GitLab, Bitbucket
Cloud Services: MicrosoftAzure and Amazon Web Services.
Services: WCF, Web Services, Restful services, Web API.
Reporting Tools: JIRA, SSRS, SSIS, Crystal Reports, One Confluence
Confidential, Hilliard, OH
Sr .Net Full StackDeveloper
- Worked closely with the solution architect and business analysts in defining the business user requirements and was responsible for the delivery of the technical design document and implementation.
- Define, analyzed and translated both functional and non-functional business requirements into activity diagrams ( UML ).
- Implemented and practiced Agile Scrum methodology for project development.
- Migrated platform from Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4 . Which improved ease of use of bootstrap framework, improving look and feel of the websites.
- Responsible for writing Web API controllers for providing REST services for making API calls.
- Developed business logic in WCF that can be commonly used by another team to capture the data.
- Created/Updated database objects like tables, views, stored procedures, user-defined functions using Oracle Database .
- Worked on Bug Fixing in Test/Dev/UAT/Prod environments.
- Involved in generating the Black Duck web application security scan and resolving the critical issues reported in the scan.
- Used Master page across all the web forms.
- Worked extensively with security teams to review the source code, triage the security vulnerabilities generated by HP Fortify and eliminated false positives.
- Fixed security vulnerability to improve the system’s reliability with HP Fortify .
- Rewrote application logging capabilities to in corporate a custom Kafka implementation.
- Worked on log parsing, Splunk searches, including table lookups.
- Monitor and support services with a variety of services such as Splunk.
- Developed a Pulsar Client console application for consuming messages using Pulsar Consumer via broker with the topic.
- Utilized Pulsar Client in my application to get the automated feed and store automatically to anOracle database.
- Branching and merging code lines in the GitLab and resolved all the conflicts raised during the merges.
- Installed the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Created automated build and deployment process for application and leading up to building a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) system for all our products using Jenkins.
- Testing, Debugging, and Tracing the application for errors, Documentation and maintenance of program.
.Net Full StackDeveloper
- Responsible for gathering requirements and involved in analysis and design of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Created stored procedures for Master forms using T-SQL for accessing and manipulating the data in SQL Server 2016 .
- Created automated T-SQL scripts to process summary database transactions that run off-hours.
- Wrote complex T-SQL queries to get data from different sources and test results with expected results.
- Created logical and physical database design, data structures and maintained it by using SQL tools like Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Views, T-SQL Scripting for complex business logic.
- Implemented IOC (Inversion of Control) through Structure map. Preparing SRS, URS, Trace ability matrix and User Guide Documents.
- Extensively worked with WPF application using MVVM pattern as well as ASP.NET using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implemented REST API , Web Services for authentication.
- Extensively used razor view engine .
- Generated entity classes based on the database schema and improved the development of N-tier architecture using LINQ .
- Extensively used AngularJS for developing Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Used jQuery to create various Dialog Boxes, load JSON data in JQGrid, and selectors to validate different screens.
- Implement agile scrum methodology in application development.
- Developed controllers to populate the view models using LINQ queries and Lambda expression and invoked the views and controlled the flow thru the application.
- Performed automated unit testing on the application. Actively involved in documentation, test plans, test cases, testing and reviews
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
.Net Full StackDeveloper
- Developed the application using ASP.NET .
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid control, Form Validation controls, Custom controls.
- Used html 5 and bootstrapCSS3 to give better performance and richness to the user interface.
- Creating Triggers functions, Oracle PL/SQL database and integrating them with the front-end Web application.
- Deeply involved in writing ORACLE database objects like stored procedures, functions, and packages using PL/SQL.
- Created T-SQL and PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Views and User Defined Functions for fetching relevant data to UI for different Crystal and Divisional Reports.
- Worked on Angular JS of Scopes, Models, Services, Dependency Injection, Routing, and Prototyping.
- Implemented Client and server-side validations are done using Java Script and ASP.NET validation controls.
- Developed Customer Status update using Task-Based Asynchronous Programming Model ( TAP ) which can handle multiple threads and tasks.
- Developed Data Model Classes with LINQ to SQL and business rules that are implemented within model layer using C# .
- Worked in Agile methodology to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Worked with Team foundation server (TFS) as source control
- Prepared and executed Unit Testing , testing of all modules during any enhancements. used Microsoft Azure for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications
- Involved in moving the information from SOA to RESTful services using ASP.NET Web API .
- Execute SSIS packages to update SQL data tables from Oracle server.
Sr .Net Developer
- Responsible for the Design, Development and Delivery of all the modules.
- Implemented the business logic in the middle tier using C#.NET .
- Reengineered existing applications to N-Tier web-based application using ASP.NET MVC with C# as back end.
- Involved in Development of custom User Controls to reduce the complexity in UI coding and provide better look & feel.
- Extensively used MVC for the designing on multiple devices.
- Involved in writing complex SQL Statements to validate data and ensure system integrity and security in SQL Server (T-SQL).
- Developed PL/SQL procedures to extract and load data for month-end batch processing.
- Implemented Optimized Stored Procedures, Database Triggers, Views, and Indexes with T-SQL to perform DML operations like to retrieve, insert, delete and update of the member's data in the database (SQL Server 2014).
- Working on creating Rest Services using ASP.NET Web API and C# .
- Implemented exception handling and developed custom error pages.
- Aggregated data from different sources for complex transformations using SSIS.
- Worked with AJAX enabled WCF services / Web API using C# and ASP.NET MVC.
- Used Bootstrap, Angular.js for effective web design.
- Involved in designing and development of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) services using WCF and Restful Web APIs based on XML, WSDL, ASMX and SOAP protocols .
- Developed Stored Procedures, Functions, PL/SQL Queries, Indexes and Triggers in Oracle 10g for fetching Transaction details, Customer Details, and Product Configuration data.
- Designed entire framework to support Test Driven Development (TDD) by making use of Dependency Injection through unity framework and developed a generic repository.
- Used TFS for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
Environment: VisualStudio.NET, .NET framework, User Controls, XML Web Services, Entity Framework ADO.NET, UML, Rest Web API, HTML, WCF, Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2014, TFS and CSS, PL/SQL .
- Designed and developed GUI screens using ASP.NET for user interface using Visual Studio.net environment.
- Organized the project into three tier architectures by dividing presentation layer, business layer and data layer.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for maintaining the project.
- Designing, Creating, Writing stored procedures, functions and triggers in SQL server 2008.
- Used ADO.NET with Data Adaptors, Data Reader and Dataset for connecting to the database and manipulating data.
- Extensively worked with Model Classes and ADO.NET for data access implementation.
- Creation of stored procedures , UDF (user defined functions) , and views in SQL Server using with PL/SQL .
- Used SQL Query analyzer to carryout various activities for managing manipulation of data in SQL server database.
- Created views, SQL joins DTS packages and statements for applications.
- Designed and implemented stored procedures and triggers for automating tasks and Generated PL/SQL code for creating cursor and handling the data validations.
- Used Java Scripts for client-side validations.
- Use CSS3 (Cascade Style Sheet) style sheet for applying styles.
- Used various Web Controls for UI development on Web forms .
- Developed different modules and sub modules with ASP.NET and C# .
- Developed complex web forms using ASP.NET server-side scripting with C#, .NET Framework, jQuery, jQuery UI .
- Developed admin panel for managing contents on the web site and master data.
- Designing various diagrams for the workflow of the project using Visio .
- Used Visual SourceSafe for version Control.