- Professional with 20 years of experience in software architecture and development
- Broad experience with a recent focus in Xamarin and mobile development
Senior Application Software Engineer
- Architected and developed a C# cross - platform mobile app from concept to production using Xamarin, Xamarin.Forms, XAML, and .NET Standard libraries. The app is named “HearTouch” and it is published to both Google Play and Apple’ Confidential App Store.
- Led a remote contractor who assisted with UI development
- Developed a C# cross-platform BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) stack which takes advantage of the Task Parallel Library to consume concurrent BLE traffic thru a central device
- Developed web services and SQL server database to store app data
- Developed an encrypted XML file type for both licensing and secure data storage
- Enhanced an existing C# desktop application with USB detection, 3rd party device integration, BLE device communication, Windows GUI enhancements, new product support, and more...
- Created a C# desktop app to query and display database results using ADO.Net
- Maintained engineering’ Confidential Git repository, bug database, and performed code reviews
- Xamarin knowledge include Forms and Native
- Wrote code for and debugged numerous C# ASP.NET web pages using MVP architecture for a transportation management web application
- Developed a C# GUI application which automates XML data retrieval and parses large volumes of data into a SQL database
- Created and consumed several SOAP and RESTful web services.
- Wrote T-SQL and debugged stored procedures.
- Developed and debugged shrinkwrap installer software for mass distribution. Installers were written in a combination of C++ and WiX (Windows Installer XML).
- Led a documentation initiative within the group, creating a team wiki and writing various formal documents.
- Led a team of 3 developers to update a 15 year old call center ticketing application.
- Fixed production bugs using C++, C#, and a proprietary scripting language.
- Implemented a Microsoft Installer (.msi) package to install customizable sets files.