- Seeking a senior development position with a dynamic company that aligns my extensive programming capabilities and development portfolio to the strategic objectives of the organization.
Senior Software Developer
- Implement high - quality ASP.NET web applications which are tightly integrated with SQL Server
- Recognized solution architect in the Omnicom network
- Design technical documents based on system requirements specifications
- Assist peers in solution development tasks.
- Support existing programs and modules from both debugging and enhancement perspectives
- Support continuing software development process improvement in the areas of object oriented design, coding standards, testing, configuration management, and documentation
- Recent sample of portfolio available
- Design, documentation, creation and implementation of various systems like Budget and Expense software, Telephone Accounting System (VB 6.0 and dBase database/Access)
- Design, documentation, creation, implementation and maintenance of Pilot’s Licensing System (Clipper 5.2 & MS Word Macros & MS-Access database)
- Design, documentation, creation of Furniture Inventory System and Store Inventory System (Clipper Version 5.2 and MS-Access database)
- Train staff for operating developed software.
- Deliver user/department/team requirements on time.
- Solve problems pertaining to Software and Hardware.
- Involved in decision making for buying Computer Hardware.