- Expertise in developing .Net desktop applications and websites for commercial and military applications.
Database: T - SQL, SQL Server, SSMS, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, Pro*C, Oracle, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL
Networking: WCF, REST, TCP/IP
Other: HTML5, TFS, Bootstrap, CSS3, XML, UML, TOAD, Log4Net
- Developed a wind tunnel system to test sensors for airliners and general aviation aircraft using C# .Net and WPF.
- Wrote multi-threaded software using C# .Net to control solenoids and read pressure transducers.
- Implemented the test system GUI using a wizard framework and an MIT graphics library.
- While working in a research and development environment, wrote software in C# .Net to analyze aircraft sensors.
- Enhanced a multi-tier eCommerce website using C# .Net, MVC and SQL Server in an Agile software development environment.
- Modified RESTful APIs and the website user interface as necessary to satisfy business requirements.
- Modified a batch processor in C# .Net to process sales information and email sales results. Wrote stored procedures and APIs to update a batch file table.
- Added logging to the batch processor using the Enterprise Logging Application Blocks.
- Added a RESTFul API to disconnect the customer from vendor sub-systems using C# .Net and MVC.
- Developed a responsive website to customize the database representation of territories for sales representatives. The website was built using AngularJS, Telerik Kendo and Bootstrap. Wrote stored procedures using hierarchical queries in PL/SQL to access organizational data. Used C# .Net and MVC to develop the API.
- Replaced a Silverlight based FITS (Field Inventory Tracking System) website with an AngularJS based website. Used Telerik Kendo for GUI controls. Used C# .Net and MVC to develop the API. Write stored procedures using PL/SQL and Oracle to access inventory data.
- Developed a website to order tissue samples using C# .Net, ASP.NET WebForms and Telerik. Developed the API using C# and MVC. Wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL to query an Oracle database. Used a Bootstrap framework for a responsive design. The website uses a Telerik RadGrid for the order page.
- Responsible for maintaining the corporate phone book website using VB.NET and Oracle. Added new fields to the GUI and database. Added code to export the phone book database to MS Excel. Combined the employee and sales representative tables. Modified database queries to use the new schema.
- Added a customer loaner dialog to the Confidential Service Portal. Wrote stored procedures in PL/SQL to send emails to managers. Added a dialog and stored procedures to verify product identification numbers.
- Developed an Instant Payment Notification simulator using a PayPal REST API to test order processing software using C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server.
- Used MVC to process REST commands generated by a web host task scheduler.
- Added AJAX NoBot to the user interface to provide CAPTCHA-like bot/spam prevention.