- Talented software development with extensive experience in full lifecycle of software engineering, development, programming, quality assurance, support and implementation.
- Extensive experience in design, development and implementation of using FACETS,C#, .NET, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER, SSIS, ADO.Net and Java Script .
- Excellent knowledge of HIPAA standards, EDI (Electronic data interchange), transaction syntax like ANSI X12, 835, 834, 820, 837, 997, 827 and 999 coding .
- String experience in, enrollment and claims processing.
- Proficient in Object Orie nted Analysis/Design.
- Experience in deploying and testing web applications on IIS
- Experience in using Visual Source Safe (VSS), SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting organizational, communication, prioritization, and problem solving and leadership skills with ability to create and sustain high work tempo.
- Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor.
- Schedule/Deploy the developed applications in Active Batch admin to schedule.
- Ability to understand, Flexible and quickly adapt to changing environments professionally and personally.
Technologies: FACETS, Facets HIPAA Gateway,.NET(C#,Asp.net), SQL SERVER 2014, ADO.Net, WCF, Active Batch Admin, Windows Services, Web Services, LINQ, SSIS, XML
Languages: C#, VB
Tools: SVN, TFS
Web Server: IIS 6.0
Senior Facets Developer
- Engage client to gather software requirement/business rules and ensure alignment with development team.
- Responsible to get business requirements analysis and come - up with feasible solution options and work with all the technical and business users to identify best solution architecture.
- Develop custom/HIPAA Gateway applications in transactions like 835, 820, 827, 824, 999, 837 and 997.
- Work with facets, .Net and SQL server to manage requests and troubleshoot problems concerning all aspects of development tools and quotes that have been submitted.
- Involved in FACETS Implementation, involved end to end testing of FACETS, Claim Processing, payment job and Subscriber/Member module.
- Responsible to check in the code in SVN and move the codes for non- prod environments.
- Successfully performed Integration tests in a very well formed Test-driven development environment and support to fix testing issues/defects if they rise.
- Support project support until production warranty period.
Confidential, Charlestown, MA
Senior FACETS Developer
- Responsible to collect the requirements from client and analyze the approach to start the development.
- Before starting development, present functional specification document to confirm my development process.
- Apply client requirements on custom codes and support until code moves to production.
- Create SQL queries using SQL server to solve complicated reports.
- After applying on rules on development, walkthrough technical design document to client.
- Responsible to fix any issues rise in production.
- Responsible to provide knowledge transfer to support team and keep all the codes check in TFS.
Environment: FACETS, C#.Net, SQL Server 2012, VB Script, SSIS, XML, TFS.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior FACETS Developer
- Thoroughly analyzed the business requirement documents.
- Implemented Standardized and Unified process throughout the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Actively participated in all the phases of the testing Life cycle (Planning, Designing, Development and Reporting and Results).
- Extensively used SQL in order to retrieve data from the databases by writing Stored Procedures, views, triggers etc.
- Used Complex SQL queries using joins and sub-queries to test the reports generated by the different modules as a part of back-end testing.
- Ensuring timely logging and documentation of the issues on the running application, and timely fixing of the same.
Environment: FACETS, C#, .NET 4.0, TFS, MS SQL Server 2012
Confidential Jessup, PA
- Work with Onsite/Offshore Model and get the requirements from Onsite SME and to Work with Logical and Physical modelers to design database structure.
- Responsible to work with teams at on-site and off-shore locations to develop the working solution.
- Experience with data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation.
- Solution development using C#.Net, SQL Server, FACETS.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control and Source code repository.
- Successfully performed Integration tests in a very well formed Test-driven development environment.
- Developed application logic using C#.NET and stored procedures in SQL Server T-SQL
- Used Microsoft Visual studio .NET for development with C# as the code behind Language.
- Involved in Unit Testing for the developed .Net applications.
- Used TFS for Source Code Control.
Environment: FACETS, C#.Net, SQL Server 2012, VB Script, SSIS, XML, TFS
- Gathering requirements as well as scheduling a daily scrum meeting to elicit, analyze, verify, and manage the needs of the project stakeholders, customers and end users.
- Followed Workgroup for Facets Electronic Data Interchange standards for testing that need to comply with the HIPAA guidelines.
- Created SQL Queries using Oracle, SQL Server in validating data into Data Warehouse applications.
- Work on project documentation that defines the process requirements required to implement Facets.
- Configure provider demographics, billing information and contract information in claim system while maintaining departmental quality and production goals and objectives.
- Identified the database tables for defining the queries for the Reports.
- Creating source-to-target mapping files.
Environment: Asp.net, C#, SQL Server 2012, MVVM, LINQ, TFS