- 12+ years of IT - experience, extensively in building web related applications with special emphasis on client-server architecture. Experienced in analysis, development, debugging and testing.
- Extensive functional knowledge in areas of Finance and Banking product domains.
- Experienced with Strong Skills in complete Software Development Life Cycle in Intranet and Internet applications.
- Strong Technical skills in creating and deploying web applications.
- Experience in developing high frequency web applications with optimal memory management, performance, and scalability using ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC pattern.
- Working experience in Microsoft Entity Framework.
- Having strong experience with .NET Framework 4.0/4.5/4.7.2 likes WCF, XML, XSLT, XML Schema, XSLT, CSS and Web Services using SOAP/WSDL and UDDI.
- Strong experience in C#.NET to define and implement web applications and windows applications utilizing Oracle Server, PL/SQL Server and to perform logical business transactions.
- Extensive working experience MS SQL Server Management Studio 2005/2008/2012 /2016
- Expertise in analyzing production environment for performance tuning.
- Experience in developing Windows applications using C#.NET, WinForms, ADO.NET and Visual Studio 2013/2015.
- Experience with MSI Script and Packaging.
- Experience having on SSIS,SSRS,VBA, Crystal Reports
- Experience with Team Foundation Server 2010/2015.
- Experience in configuring IIS, deployment and server management. Capable of creating applications pools and Deploying applications to IIS6/IIS7 on Windows Server 2008 R2/64 Bit, Windows 7 Server/64 Bit and Windows 10 Server/64 Bit
- Hands on experience with SharePoint Online Development.
- Experience includes Design, Development, Application Integration testing and Implementation of Enterprise Distributed systems.
- Experience in testing includes Microsoft Unit Testing Practices, Smoke and Regression automation testing.
- Highly flexible and capable of developing new tools and applications for project automation.
- Have strong analytical skills and vast experience in Object Oriented technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Extensive work experience in onsite and offshore project modals.
- Having a high degree of self-motivation and ability to learn new concepts very quickly.
Microsoft Technologies (.NET): ASP.NET Entity Framework 4.0/4.5/4.7.2 , C#, VB.NET, WCF, ADO.NET, MVC, JQuery, AJAX, CSS, JSON, LINQ, MVC SOAP/WSDL, XML, XSD, XSLT, WinForms, MSI Scripts, Web Services
Architectures: SOA, OOAD, N-Tier, Internet, Intranet, Client / Server
Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, VB6.0, VBA (Excel, Access), VBScript
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012
Web Technologies: SOAP, ASP.NET, Web services, WCF & IIS
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2013/2015
Source Control: VSS, Team Foundation Server 2010/2015
SharePoint: Microsoft Foundation 2013 for SharePoint Online 2013
Other Utilities: Crystal Reports, Telerik Product, Active Reports, SSIS, SSRS
Software Development Manager (.NET)
- Involve the full software development life cycle from scoping analysis, design, implementation, and quality assurance to delivery and support
- Implemented and extensively used the Object-Oriented programming concepts in C# and ASP.Net 4.7.2.
- Widely used Kendo UI-bootstrap components like calendar picker, time picker, directives, select2, model pop-ups, ng-grid, router Provider's, progress bar, ng-Idle, ng-Upload.
- Developed various pages in the applications in front end technologies HTML5, CSS3-SASS, JSON.
- Manage deployment pipeline using VSTS and Octopus Deploy tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) using Octopus deployment (automation tool)
- Using ServiceNow tool to create a change requests and incidents
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2012 R2 used EDMX as conceptual Model and LINQ to Entities to bind the data to Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Created and implemented changes on database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Hands-on experience with Reporting Tools - Exago 2017.2.7
- Extensively used basichttp, nettcp, wshttp bindings for different endpoints in WCF services
- Implement WEB API services for new clients
- Responsible for translating the requirements created by functional analysts into the architecture for that solution and describing it through the set of architecture and design documents.
- Those documents are then used by the rest of the development team to implement the solution.
- The process of defining architecture by the Solutions Architect often involves selection of the most appropriate technology for the problem being solved, impact assessment as well as technical and operational feasibility.
- Responsible for developing the high-level strategy to solve business problems.
- Ensure solutions adhere to enterprise standards.
- Design, develop, enhance, test, support, maintain and debug software applications that support client facing Merrill Edge web applications
- Utilize the latest development technologies to solve business requirements, Responsive Web Design
- Provide strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives and technology stack
- Guide onshore and offshore development resources on day to day tasks such as design discussions, code review etc.
- Represent technical team in SDLC for Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with external programming teams to deliver software on time and within budget.
- Monitor and enhance the stability and performance of the existing applications
- Extensive knowledge of building complex SharePoint Workflows using SharePoint Designer 2010/2013
- Perform unit testing and cross-browser testing leveraging automation frameworks and tools.
- Lead on-site and remote team members in custom software development projects, assigning tasks, meeting with clients, and working with the Project Manager to ensure quality and on-time delivery
- Demonstrated ability to recognize business needs, analyze requests, recommend solid technical solutions, and lead in delivering the solution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and relentless attention to detail
- Perform root cause analysis to identify data flow issues/ system performance issues and/or data discrepancy issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to build and maintain trusted relationships with a diverse group of clients, team members, managers, and subject matter experts (SME)
- Collaborate with team members to find better, more efficient ways of doing things
- Keep all release related documents in SharePoint site
- Mentor new and junior team members
- Working with Iterative Agile Methodologies with Scrum and Test-driven development (TDD).
- Develop and Implement the client’s customized requirements on top of existing base application
- Provide project estimation based on Client’s customized requirements
- Provide issue escalation and resolution as well as timely execution of deadlines.
- Work multiple items in parallel do prioritize based on importance and impact.
- Packaging, Release Management and Deployment of code till Production.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for all related systems and technologies.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
- Oversee Production of Deployment release notes, Run Books and Implementation Plans and User documentation.
- Maintain the overall release schedule for all Business Systems, coordinating with key partners and vendors.
- Coordinate release content and effort based on the change request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or system updates.
- Co-ordinate the Go-Live activities for including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists.
Sr .NET Application Developer & Team Lead
- Developing C# code as a backend developer and UI Developer.
- Developing WCF web services, Tibco Business Process and BizTalk orchestration development and Integration.
- Implemented appropriate error handlers for Run Time Exceptions using C#.NET.
- Designed and developed Web services using WCF technology to handle Data access layer calls.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views
- Carried out Performance Tuning, which included detailed code review and PL/SQL query tuning of the database.
- Developed SSIS packages and SSRS Reports
- Developed Audit UI Tool for monitoring WCF calls using the MVC pattern for viewing the Audit Model stored in the SQL DB.
- Designed and implemented Data access layers using LINQ for .Net Object Data.
- Participated in business analysis meetings reviewing the requirements and end users to create user scenarios and functional specifications.
- Involved in the application architecture design / design documents review.
- Maintaining lower Environment Stability.
- Packaging, Release Management and Deployment of code till Production.
- Using performance test tool to calculate application performance and for reproducing Performance Issue
- Implement all quality and process documents as per the defined process.
- Get approval from Business and management to comply with the process.
- Coordinate with all team members (as ours is a global team, scattered in USA).
- Gathered requirements for the application, scoped and delegated different aspects of the project to developers.
- Continuous tracking and reviewing tasks status assigned to team members.
- Keep clarifying team about functionality ambiguities and doubts from business.
- Ensure deliverables are released as per schedules with zero defects.
- Implement tools for Internal Purpose.
- Implement key business processing through automation.
Sr .NET Developer & Team Lead
- Application design based on n - tier Architecture and designed as a web application.
- Involved in the Database design.
- Worked with MSSQL, developed stored procedures, written queries, created triggers and indexes.
- Involved in writing Technical use cases for a given functional use cases.
- Developed the project in agile methodology.
- Involved in designing the application by using various design patterns.
- Worked with ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) with the SQL database.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in a self-hosting mechanism, implementing the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) using the REST methodology, to SOAP messages between metadata endpoints, thereby creating reusable interface applications to enable the ETL process, using predefined web methods for each extract table to be transported.
- Extensively used basichttp, nettcp, wshttp bindings for different endpoints in WCF services.
- Implement Web API for new clients
- Sent and received messages using restful services.
- Worked with multi-threading system for increasing the response time of application.
- Used WCF Duplex channel for asynchronous message communication.
- Developed Web Applications using ASP.NET.
- Utilized the AJAX control toolkit 2.0 tools like Calendar, Dropdown, Animation controls for implementing AJAX partial page updates and extensively used AJAX extenders with UI control elements.
- Architected and implemented a production ASP.NET 3.5 Webpages in C# that retrieved data from different data sources using ODBC, ADO.NET and LINQ.
- Involved in development of business logic which includes Code-behind files, User controls and Classes in the middle tier using C#.Net.
- Developed windows based application using WinForms.
- Developed Web based and Windows Based Applications.
- Used Entity Framework (EF4) for all business Objects and Retrieving data from DB.
- Developed admin model using MVC 4.0
- Developed the Razor views.
- Developed various complex stored procedures.
- Used Oracle 11g (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Used JQuery Library for Client side validations and Ajax calls.
- Worked on ASP.NET client side state management (view state, cookies and query strings) and server side state management (application state, session state and profile properties) using C#.
- Performed NUnit testing and system testing and prepared requirement documents for testing.
- Developed application in agile model and involved in daily scrum meetings.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version control and source code maintenance needs.
- Coordinated with testing team to identify the bugs and release process.