- He is a strategic partner focused on building and delivering IT strategies and solutions aligned with business goals.
- He uses his global leadership experience, process improvement, project management, technology roadmaps, enterprise solutions delivery, and M&A experience to deliver a positive impact to the bottom line.
- He is a recognized leader in executing major transformational IT change initiatives and organizational change management.
- His recent CIO experience was in the biotech and manufacturing industries for a global organization, leading teams with global employees.
- He has experience with a number of enterprise ERP solutions including: NetSuite, Epicor, Oracle / JD Edwards, MS Dynamics, IQMS, Infor, Manhattan.
Vice President of Global Information & Manufacturing Technology
- Developed corporate long - range IT strategy and roadmaps.
- Created corporate policies and procedures.
- Chief Security Officer - defined and implemented corporate security and governance standards
- Delivered a technology strategy and roadmap that offered growth and transformation for current and future business goals in four key areas including customer engagement, products transformation, employees’ empowerment, and operations optimization. Increased on-line engagement from customers by 30%.
- Created a culture of transparency, collaboration, accountability, and commitment to excellence, including a “mission first” mentality across the IT team.
- Increased customer satisfaction by 95%.
- Reduced project cycle time by 20%, accelerated innovation, eliminated siloed capabilities, and reduced technical debt by 10% by re-structured the IT operating model.
- Built a knowledgeable, competent, and trusted technology organization IT staff combining strong technical competency with practical consulting and customer service skills.
- Helped a global retailer with enterprise integration and service orientation strategy to support a shared services model across all LOB; facilitated reduction in technical debt and standardization of distributed technologies.
Confidential Vice President of Global Information & Technology
- Developed and implemented EDI - eCommerce strategies supporting end-to-end mobile framework and architecture. Spearheaded IT security and operations to support B2B and B2C trading partners.
- Applied Agile / Scrum development methodologies supporting project management and SDLC in directing projects to successful completion on schedule and within budget.
- Developed and managed budgets, costs, and revenue to support information technology initiatives.
- Successfully setup and configured the implementation of CRM - Sales force platform supporting the Finance & Insurance business including Case Management system, Case submittal website and Case Fulfillment system.
- Managed the integration of applications including ERP, Mobility, EDI, NetSuite, Salesforce, Tableau and Informatica.
- Redesigned a B2B mobile process saving $600,000 per year while processing international customers.
- Developed enterprise-wide BI - business intelligence and data warehouse producing cost savings of $1M.
- Positioned a mobile retailer to save $1M in costs by developing a platform that integrated operations, business intelligence, customer servicing, and self-service training capabilities.
- Led due diligence effort transitioning the organization for an IPO including the establishment of staff development plans, the formation of uniform global IT policies, and IT controls. (COBIT, SOX, SOC2, ISO27000).
Vice President of IT and Chief Data Officer
- Data Center Consolidation - merged numerous data centers into one corporate Tier 4 data center.
- Led software development teams in project planning, solution design, SLA fulfillment, and Agile/SDLC development.
- Led a team of on-shore & off-shore architects delivering architecture services using industry best practices - current state assessments, future state planning, reference architectures, business cases (ROI), and project portfolio development.
- Implemented global change management, and EDI strategies.
- Developed and led teams in developing software, designing solutions, service delivery, and SLA fulfillment.
- Led the implementation of ERP, WMS, TMS and CRM with Mobile technology.
- Completed an extensive IT audit of infrastructure and cyber-security for a national transportation company, reducing data errors and reduced turnaround time for supply chain transactions.
- Implemented a 700,000 square foot, pick/pack supply chain B2B/B2C solution for Nike and Tom's Shoes.
- Restructured a failing ERP project with $1M in development costs by implementing a PMO (project management office) to accurately track project deliverables, scope, resources, and timelines.
Chief Information Officer
- Led the Merger & Acquisition of two additional companies integrating all systems and technology.
- Implemented Microsoft Dynamics, PeopleSoft, Salesforce, and SAP R/3.
- Reduced technology costs by 47% and achieved 99% uptime.
- Created a formal IT Governance process, shaped by the strategic business goals.
- Automated P2P procure to pay business process with supplier management portal.
- Led quarterly standard cost roll-up process with standardized department spend reporting.
- Successfully migrated to Oracle R12 from 11i streamlining IT controls across all sites globally.
- Implemented a business intelligence roadmap globally and led business continuity planning (DR).