- 12+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and unit testing of various commercial applications with involvement in full stack Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, Support and Maintenance of several major Web and Client/Server Applications for various business environments and commercial projects.
- Strong hands on programming, design, understanding and deep functional experience in creating, deploying and consuming of XML Web Services, WCF REST Services and Web API.
- Experience with Data Accessing and manipulating using ADO.NET, LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Experience in developing systems built on Microsoft SQL Server (2000/2005/2008 ), T - SQL, writing SQL procedures, triggers, cursors, table designing, creating scheduled Jobs, Alerts, and SQL Mail Agent. Layout and maintenance of database including requirement analysis, design, data conversion, data loading, testing and implementation.
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Data Transformation Services (DTS) and Crystal Reports.
- Worked in close co-ordination with the testing team in developing test plan, test cases from functional and business requirements.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Source Safe, TFS and Subversion for version control.
- Worked in an Agile- Scrum development methodology to ensure delivery of high-quality work with monthly iteration, also involved in sprint planning and retrospectives. Mentoring of junior staff as needed providing technical and/or process knowledge transfer.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, always willing to work in challenging and cross-platform environment.
RDBMS: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle
Microsoft Technologies: NET Framework 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , C#.NET, VB.Net, ASP.NET, ADO.Net
Programming Languages: T-SQL, SQL, VB.NET, C#, C++, C, HTML, XML
GUI: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2012/2017
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012/2016 , SSRS.
Reporting: MS reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports
Confidential, Houston, TX
Senior .NET Application Developer
- Customized restful web service using restful API, sending JSON format data packets between front-end and middle-tier controller.
- Created a new admin application UI using Angular, and Web API, WCF, Entity Framework for DAL. Worked with WEB API's to make calls to the web services using URLs, which would perform GET, PUT, POST and DELETE operations on the server.
- Implemented SSO for better customer experience and security across the applications on retrieving the documents and reports.
- Extensively used ASP.NET Core, C#.NET and JQuery for client-side validations in the Web Pages.
- Created stored procedure, trigger on the database to provide/insert specific data from multiple tables for Web API services.
- Designed and created new databases with the DBA for new projects.
- Analyzing current systems and procedures and suggesting development solutions to help automate day-to-day development/administrative tasks by maintaining and enhancing existing support-applications/services as needed working in Agile development methodology.
- Worked on application for billing, invoicing and production releases.
- Deployed web applications in Azure cloud platform providing Service as a software.
- Work with QA team writing unit test cases in C# for automation and integration testing.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, C#, SQL Server 2016, ASP.NET Core, ASP.Net MVC, Entity Framework, Web API, Azure, Web Forms, JQuery, Ajax, Visual Studio 2017, HTML, CSS, XML, RESTful services, Angular, TFS and Bootstrap
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Design and development of the windows and web applications using Visual Studio 2012, .Net Framework, MVC, C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net.
- Gather detailed business and technical requirements and participate in the definitions of business rules and data standards.
- Developed/Created the win/web forms, desktop applications using Infragistics Controls, .Net Controls following KM Win/Web frameworks, Entity framework.
- Created/Written the classes, this has business functionality following loosely coupled rule.
- Implemented heavily Data controls like Grid views, list controls and lay out controls and their customizations in win forms/web forms for data display purposes.
- Customized .Net / Infragistics Controls on a high scale to improve the Performance of the application and make them as light weight components to make it user friendly.
- Developed User controls in combination with the multiple controls as one to perform complex functionalities and for reusability of the components.
- Retrieved data from Lawson, a data storage location which involved complex calculations and coding in SQL and C#.
- Used SOAP and REST services for requesting information from endpoints.
- Created/Developed reports using SSRS and implemented the shared datasets and drilldown effects in the reports for more user compatibility and for report performance. Did converting crystal reports to SSRS.
- Maintained the version controls for production deployment code using Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in deploying the Database objects following KM Change Control Process, JIRA.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, C#, SQL Server 2008, ASP.Net MVC, Web API, Azure, Web Forms, JQuery, Ajax, Visual Studio 2010, HTML, CSS, XML, TFS and Bootstrap.
- Developing and maintaining and upgrade the company’s Interface Management System using Object Oriented Programming, ASP.Net, C#.NET and SQL Server.
- Implemented MVC 3.0 framework to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application.
- Upgrade the current system with newer technologies to enhance the tool to be user friendly for the users.
- Developed and Optimized Stored Procedures, Views, and User-Defined Functions for the Application
- Generated periodic reports based on the statistical analysis of the data from various time frame and division using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Setting up and using Tortoise SVN working copy and repository on the servers for Version Control.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, C#, SQL Server 2016, ASP.Net MVC, Web API, Azure, Web Forms, JQuery, Ajax, Visual Studio 2017, HTML, CSS, XML, RESTful services, Angular, SSRS, SVN and Bootstrap
- Developing applications using Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET, AJAX, VB.Net, C#, SQL Server 2008, Web Services.
- Incorporated ASP.NET AJAX Control like Ajax Toolkit, Script Manager, Update Panel and AJAX Timer.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analysis, detailed process flow design, user acceptance testing and rollout of new & modified feature functionality deployed on the E-commerce website applications.
- Using SqlServer 2012 database as back-end along with ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ to access the database tables.
- Developed various operational Drill-through and Drill-down, Sub Reports, Charts, Matrix reports, Linked reports using SSRS . Used cascaded parameters to generate a report from two different Data Sets.
- Implemented Query Optimization to increase the performance of the Report.
- Deploying and Publishing the application in IIS and debugging the production issues.
- Using Team Foundation Server for version control of development code. Performed Unit Testing and User Acceptance Testing and documented detailed defects.
- Interacted with users for verifying user requirements, managing Change Control Process, updating existing documentation.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, C#, SQL Server 2012, ASP.Net MVC, Web Forms, JQuery, Ajax, Visual Studio 2010, HTML, CSS, XML, SSRS and TFS