- Around 5 years of experience in the Software Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation, Maintenance and Debugging.
- Expertise in developing applications using C#.Net, ASP.Net, VB.Net, ADO.Net, XML, HTML, AJAX, Web API, XHTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Developed, configured and deployed a variety of .NEt Framework Applications including Win Forms, Web Services, Web Forms and Windows Services.
- Strong knowledge of cross browser compatibility issues and support. Good exposure with .Net Framework in implementing WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).Expertize in developing single page applications using Angular JS.
- Expertise in designing and developing user interface using ASP.Net, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, and Java Script.
- Excellent experience in writing directives, services and controllers using Angular JS.
- Expertise in developing Client/Server Applications on various architectural design patterns including MVC 2.0/3.0/4.0, Two - Tier & Three Tier & N-Tier Architecture for Multi users.
- Hand on experience in using Angular Bootstrap for rich user interface.
- Expertize in working with Waterfall and Agile development methodology.
- Expertise in working with Entity Framework.
- Experience in database programming using RDBMS like ORCLE 9i/10g/11g and
- SQL 2005/2008/2008 R2/2012 and maintaining the database, including requirement analysis, design, data conversion, loading, testing and implementation.
- Experience in implementing continuous delivery (CD) pipeline with Docker, Maven, Jenkins, GitHub, Nexus and AWS AMI's in Linux environment
- Expertize in working with Entity Framework and N-Hibernate.
- Proficient in developing systems built on SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2008 R2&Oracle using Tables, Triggers, Views, Packages and Stored Procedures in T-SQL & PL-SQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in querying using LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and other data sources including web services.
- Experience in Creating and Consuming WCF services as a .Net Remoting Service and an XML Web Service.
- Strong experience in working with Ajax and JSON.
- Expertise in migrating applications from VB6 to VB.Net.
- Expertize in working with source control TFS and VSS.
- Good experience in automated build process by using Jenkins and Maven.
- Expertise in working with Crystal Reports, SSRS and SSIS
- Expertise in working with Winforms
- Expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
- Strong programming and debugging skills in C and C++.
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Ajax Libraries, Ajax Control Tool Kit.
- Excellent working knowledge in developing data access using XML Applications, XML Schema, XSLT/XPATH & Web Services.
- Expertize in developing common components for all applications.
- Ability to work in all stages of System Development Life Cycle.
- Ability to take and give directions, instructions and provide assistance through completion of tasks.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision, adhere to deadlines, excellent verbal and communication
Programming Languages: C#.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, VB.Net, My SQL, T-SQL in SQL Server and PL/SQL in Oracle Server.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, VB.Net, C#.NET, Web Forms, LINQ, Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF, REST API, OData, Telerik Tools, NServiceBus. Sharepoint
Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Java Script, JQuery, Ajax, Col Fusion, JQuery UI, Angular JS.
Database Servers: SQL Server 2005/2008/12 , Oracle 9i/10g/11g
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Crystal Reports, Telerik Controls.
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/10/13/15 , SQL Server Management StudioMicrosoft Visio, JIRA.
Others: SVN, Team Foundation Server, Git, Jenkins, IIS 6.0/7.0, Maven, Postman & Fiddler.
Confidential, Elmwood Park, NJ
Sr.DOT NET developer
- Participated in the analysis, design & development phases of the SDLC along with the Business Analysts.
- Participated in meetings with Business users and with other project teams to ensure that the volatile business requirements reflect in the project development. Application development was based on UML methodology.
- Involved in the design of the Use Case Diagrams and Class Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Effectively designed application windows using XAML using various WPF controls like DataGrid, Combobox, Textbox, etc.
- Designed and developed user controls, custom controls and Master Pages for code reusability.
- Designed and developed rich UI Screens with HTML, CSS and Microsoft Silverlight.
- Extensively Used. ASP.NET controls like Master Page Templates, Menu Controls, Grid View Controls and File Upload Controls.
- Installed and Configured Jenkins for Continuous Integration.
- Summary Velocity is a complete rewrite of a legacy Cold Fusion application which serves as a central platform for all the information related to Claims, Funds Request and other bill review data.
- Initiated research of using SharePoint as a reporting and presentation platform.
- Developed Win Forms application for client side for Image Upload Project. And also developed single instance application using WPF, XAML Technologies.
- Implemented MVC architecture to accomplish task of isolating Business Layer, Presentation Layer and Data Layer.
- Extensively used Maven tool to do the builds.
- Involve in installation, configuration and maintenance of Jenkins and Octopus for compilation and packaging of new code releases.
- Used Maven as a build tool on C# projects for the development of build artifacts on the source code.
- Involved in Designing of the Web Pages using Col Fusion.
- Responsible for developing window pages using VB.NET
- Handle tasks of writing VB codes by following appropriate design patterns and creating and customizing Web based applications in using C# and VB.Net, ADO.Net, HTML, IIS.
- Implemented the Business Tier using Visual C# and implemented the Object Oriented programming (OOPS) concepts in C# and ASP. Net.
- Used ADO.NET (Data adapters, Data Readers, Datasets) for database connectivity to SQL Server 2008 database.
- Used ASP.NET for web application development and C# to design web forms.
- Developed the user interface for back office support and worked collaboratively in agile scrum team on the design and development of application based MVC framework using Angular.js, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Worked with Angular.js for creating Single page Applications.
- Worked on front end designing of forms with SilverLight and prototype approvals, displaying data, validations and binding fields to the data source.
- Implemented WCF services with many endpoints targeting different kinds of users.
- Optimized queries using Query Analyzers and applied index where necessary.
- Provided Session Management to preserve the state of session variables.
- Created the reusable and optimized Web Services using C#.NET. These services included self-defined structures for data input and were exposed using WSDL with SOAP format as well as consumption interfaces for them.
- Used AJAX web service call for client side validation which allows client side validation without postback.
- Configured the Application (WEB.config file) using Authentication, Authorization, Session State and Custom Error Messages.
- Maintaining the version of the project in Team Foundation Server (TFS) by merging the module developed with latest version in TFS.
- Communication between Data Access Layer and SQL Server was established by ADO.NET.
- Created Views, Triggers, Joins, Stored procedures and queries to get the data according to the required functionality.
- Used XML for Data Storage and XSLT to transform the SQL queries returned as XML nodes.
- Completed ASP.NET API project to manage vendors, skills included C#, ASP.NET API, MVC, HTML5, CSS, JQuery.
- Involved in performance tuning, improving the performance of queries.
- Used the ADO.NET Sql Client Objects like Sql Connection, Sql Command, Sql Data Reader and Sql Data Adapter and Dataset object in the Data Access Layer to fetch the data from the SQL Server 2008 database.
- Wrote necessary Stored Procedures to access data from database using ADO.NET technology.
- Created Xml and template files for content rendering.
- Created Business Entities/Objects for data manipulation at application level encapsulating private members.
- Involved in the project maintenance doing some bug fixing and doing knowledge transfer session under time constraints.
Environment: .Net 4.5, C#, ADO.Net Entity framework 4.0, Visual Studio 2010, Jenkins, Angular JS, Cold Fusion, HTML 5, CSS3, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF, LINQ, SOAP, CSS,, AJAX, Web Forms, Maven, Typed Datasets, User Controls, Custom Controls, XAML, SilverLight, IIS, T-SQL, SQL Server 2008, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Dot Net Developer
- Developing the project using agile methodology with daily (SCRUM) paired programming using TDD (test driven development) and continuous integration/ deployment (CI/CD) using SDLC process.
- Created complex Web forms, win forms, presentation layer and various server controls using WCF, ASP.NET MVC5 and C# and hosted in Azure.
- Wrote PowerShell scripts to Create/Pause/Stop/Resume VM, databases on azure and move logs to share locations from Azure.
- Good experience on Junit, TestNG framework for Functional and Regression testing, Maven and Ant for Project building tool
- Used ASP.NET MVC5 applications using MVC5 with Razor View Engine. Created the models, views and controllers using ASP.NET MVC5, C#.NET.
- Validating the data inputs using ASP.NET validations and JQuery. Creating models views controllers using Angular JS.
- Developed ASP.NET Web customs controls, user controls, Data controls like Data Grid, Rich UI with extensive use of C#, ASP.NET AJAX, Node JS, Angular 2.0, Bootstrap.
- Used RESTful in the Angular JS page with Web API and implemented Angular 2.0 Controllers to maintain each view data and Used Restful services using Web API to get data from server asynchronously.
- Worked on developing a different module with Angular JS which will be run on Node JS server and some modules have developed using Angular 2.0.
- Created packages using SSIS for extracting data from MS Excel files, OLEDB, MS Access to SQL Server database and deployed the reports using SSRS.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the version control history during development.
- Developed stored procedures, functions, and triggers using SQL and T-SQL in MS SQL Server for fetching the data and binding and used LINQ to SQL to query database.
- Used Entity Framework to create Models and used tools to explore REST API. Used NuGet package manager to pack and Use the updates versions of browser control.
- Involves Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression Testing in a regular basis to improve the performance of the application.
- Implements software Configuration Management, setting up company version policies utilizing TFS.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
DOT NET developer
- Involved in Requirements analysis of the customer specifications and creating requirement document.
- Understand the design and overall architecture of the project and demonstrate the same to the team.
- Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.NET, SOAP, XML, XSLT and WSDL.
- Developed interactive pages of the application using ASP.NET Web Forms pages with C#.NET for the code behind modules.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET and C# and created necessary classes in the business components.
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Web Forms and Web Services using IIS, ASP.NET, XML Dataset and .NET Framework.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET with Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Used AJAX for partial rendering of the WebForms to improve performance by not having the whole page post back.
- Involved in designing of WPF screens and implementing MVC design pattern. Used ADO.Net for DML/DDL operations with the SQL Server 2008.
- Used .Net Framework class library to build user interface that separated application logic from presentation code using code behind pages.
- Working with Team Foundation Source Control (TFS) as the source for version control and project / issue management.
- Active member of the team in coding, implementing the business logic as mentioned in the Functional Specifications.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET MVC and the business logic was coded in C# MVC Controllers .
- Implemented Database-First Entity Framework to retrieve and store data in entity models.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client
- Implemented Windows Authentication WCF to authenticate users of the application.
- Response UI and website layout is achieved using Bootstrap framework. Angular.js helped in bootstrapping web application efficiently without registering call backs which helped in code debugging.
- Designed and developed HTML report files and CSS classes for layout and formatting the report files.
- Implemented DAL using ADO.Net components to take data manipulation.
- Used ADO.NET (Data adapters, Data Readers, Datasets) for database connectivity to SQL Server 2008 database.
- Created complex Views, Store Procedures and user defined functions using SQL Server 2008 and designed reports using Crystal Reports.
- Worked on stored procedures, advanced queries, triggers, views, indexes for query optimization for the SQL Server databases.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth high level tests, including end- user reviews, for modified and new systems.
- Involved in the weekly meetings and proactively give my suggestions to improve the quality.
- Took the leadership and participated in meetings and discussions regarding solving production issues.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET Web forms, MVC, .NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5, WCF, SOAP, Angular.js, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Visual Studio 2010/2012, IIS, XSLT, XHTML, XML, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Entity Framework 4.0, SQL Server 2008, Crystal Reports and Windows.
Jr. Dot Net Developer
- Developed Test Driven Development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the N-unit testing framework.
- Developed and Implemented Win Forms, Web Forms using ASP.NET and coded the Business logic in C#.
- Created ASP.NET Web forms and server controls to display dynamic data obtained using Microsoft ADO.NET and Data binding.
- Created robust CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and Themes to maintain design consistency across all Web Forms.
- Designed and implemented components that convert disconnected datasets to valid XML that is transformed by XSL/XSLT/XPATH files to HTML.
- Involved in database design on SQL Server 2005 and development of different database objects containing functions, triggers, store procedures to manipulate database of the application.
- Involved in technical support and documenting the user manual. Performed N-Unit testing for system, automated and end-end testing, and prepared requirement documents for testing.
- Performed unit testing and functional testing. Fixed the issues occurred during testing process
- Developed T-SQL Stored Procedures for Generating Reports using SSRS.
Environment: Test Driven Development, .NET Framework 4.5, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, jQuery, Web forms, MS SQL Server, IIS, AJAX, TFS (Team Foundation Server), N-Unit 2 .6