- Have an extensive experience in analyzing, design, development, research, implementation and deployment of several Client/Server, distributed GUI, enterprise level Web and Windows based Application Systems.
- Experience working on NET 4.0/3.5/2.0, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, XML, XSLT, DHTML, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF, WPF, MVC, LINQ, Generics, Java Script, AJAX, OOPS, HTML, CSS, IIS, Win Forms, Web Application, Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005 , SQL Server 2012 / 2008R 2 / 2008/ 2005 / 2000 , Oracle CRM - On Demand.
- Well versed in MVC Architecture, Agile development methodology.
- Proficient in Installing and working in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and configuration of their tools.
- Experience of using AJAX to interact with .NET Web Services asynchronously in ASP.NET (2.0) applications and expertise in report generation using AJAX Extensions and AJAX Toolkit and excellent Debugging and Exception handling skills.
- Experiences working with WCF, WPF, Web forms, Win forms.
- Strong relational database background in SQL Server, Oracle 10g with extensive knowledge in writing T-SQL scripts, Stored procedure, Triggers, Views, Database designing and Maintenance.
- Experience in reporting services like Crystal reports, SQL Server Reporting Services ( SSRS).
- Experience working in SQL Server Integration Services ( SSIS ) packages to extract, transform and load ( ETL) data from different databases.
- Strong experience in N-tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- In-depth experience of T-SQL, SSIS, Reporting and Analytics.
- Experience in SQL Server DTS and SSIS (Integration Service) package design, constructing, and deployment
- Involved in front-end application development using XAML, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Java Script, AJAX, and strong conceptual knowledge in AngularJ2, Multithreading.
- Experienced in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005-2017, .NET Framework 2.0-4.5, Entity Framework.
- Proficient in creating SQL Server Reports, handling sub reports, writing stored procedures and queries for generating drill down reports using SSRS.
- Experience in deployment using IIS Application Servers.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills coupled with strong technical and problem-solving cap abilities.
Operating Systems: Windows 2003, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1,10
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, AJAX, XML, Web Services, WCF, VBA, ASP 3.0/2.0.
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework (1.1/2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5), ADO.NET, WPF, Entity Framework
Unit Testing Frameworks: MS-Test, Nunit
RAD/IDE: Visual Studio .Net 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012/2013/2015/2017
Database Development: MS SQL server 2000/2005/2008 , MS-Access, MySQL
SQL Server Tools: Enterprise Manager, Profiler, Query Analyzer, Export & Import (DTS)
Reporting Tools: Business Objects XI 3.1/R1/R2/R3/6.x,Crystal Reports XI/2008
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Designed Web-based ASP.NET Internet applications linked to firm-wide SQL databases.
- Troubleshot and resolved bugs in .NET applications to ensure optimal development environment.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents the developed solutions
- Experience with continuous integration and agile development methodology is desirable
- Experience in unit and integration testing is required
- Ability to understand business drivers and balance business requirements, timelines, costs and best practices
- Building, deploying and maintaining .net websites
- Actively coding ASP.NET projects using C#
- Hands-on experience with ASP.NET Core Entity Framework. Also Understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Experience creating web services and ASP.NET handlers.
- Develop unit test plans, manages and tests data, including mapping data, coordinating test files, and facilitating data transfer with client
- Fluent in C#.Net/ASP.NET
- In-depth knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0/4.5 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2015/2017 C#.NET, ASP.NET, ASMX, WCF, Web Services, and Web API
- Ability to quickly develop subject matter expertise and working knowledge of new business processes; in other words, an ability to understand 'the business' in short order
- Very strong NET fundamentals with prior experience in ASPNET
- Deliver high-quality, secure, efficient, scalable, and reusable code which protects customer privacy and confidentiality at all times
- Be responsible for the quality of code delivered.
- Extend existing system functionality based on user requirements; analyzing code to identify areas for modification, as well as, maintain and support existing products.
- Provide input on our architecture, databases, and APIs.
- Consult with product managers to define, scope and plan new features.
- Be a key participant in our agile development framework.
- Developed Python scripts with robot framework.
- Experience designing Restful APIs, and ability to quickly learn and integrate 3rd party APIs into internal applications.
- Involved in the SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the web-based internet application tool using MVC modeling.
- Graphical User Interface ( GUI ) was designed using ASP.Net and the business logic was coded in C#.
- Developed various web services using WCF which can be consumed by web application and other systems.
- Used ASP.Net, HTML and CSS to design the presentation layer of the website.
- Prepared various test cases to fix the bugs and ensure the application error-free.
- Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, SOAP, XML, XSLT, WSDL, and UDDI for exposing the functionalities of the enterprise business components at the Business Layer.
- Used XML to transport and store data.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.Net MVC Framework.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model
- Used Master Pages to provide a unified look and feel to the application.
- Used AJAX to create better, faster and more user-friendly web applications.
- Consumed internal web services and hands on experience with XML features to transfer data between the applications and database Engines.
- Used Grid View, Data List, and Panels to display and manipulate data in ASP.Net Web Forms .
- Extensive use of web services and web methods .
- ADO.Net was used to implement the data layer to communicate with the SQL Server 2012
- Used ADO.Net components like Grid View, Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Set to retrieve, display data.
- Developed stored procedures, Views and automated SQL, T-SQL scripts for database maintenance, deployment and installation.
- Participated in various Client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements/amendments in the development of the section.
- Used Team Foundation Server ( TFS ) as a Source code control .
- Involved in system study, analysis from design, coding debugging and testing .
- Created user documentation for the application.
- Interacting with business analysts, business users, testers, other developers and management to deliver a Web based solution.
- Transformed business/functional requirements to technical requirements
- Created ASP.NET User Controls to reduce the complexity of User Interface ( UI ) design.
- Involved in the creation of Web Service to validate the account.
- Business logic was coded in C#.
- Worked as IIS web Server administration to manage web sites, redirect request and restart IIS.
- Experience designing database tables, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in SQL and T-SQL.
- Created XML Schema to validate XML document instances.
- Involved in N Unit testing of the application.
- Used agile development process using Test Driven Development ( TDD ) methodology and Scrum .
- Developed Business Access components and Data Access components in C#.
- Used Git, JIRA, and Bit bucket for Source Control and Version Management.
Environment: ASP. NET MVC, Bootstrap, SQL Server 2012, Visual Studio 2013, Git, JIRA and IIS 7.0,, .Net Framework 3.5 .