- Around 6+ years of experience in analysis, design, development of web based and Client Server applications. Successfully executed and managed multiple web - based projects based on Microsoft technologies.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC including Architecture, analysis, design, coding, debugging, testing (test plan and test execution), integration and system testing, documentation and maintenance of the programs.
- Extensive understanding of developing applications using ASP.NET MVC framework and data modeling.
- Experience in Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) screens and worked with RESTful services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
- Expertise in developing Azure cloud technologies like storage accounts (Blob, storage, queues) Azure service bus, Azure functions and Azure App services.
- Experience in creating Containers by Docker's for Microservices
- Created a virtual network on windows Azure to connect all servers and applications on this platform.
- Experience in various AWS environment for provisioning of Linux servers and services.
- Developing and staging environment on AWS like EC2, S3 buckets, AWS Lambda.
- Extensively used XML technologies such as XML, XSL/XSLT, RESTful and SOAP.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database related work primarily created complex stored procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server & Oracle.
- Proficient in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, built schedule using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience in relational database design, data extraction, data transformation and loading from large and complex data sources using T-SQL, MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Extensive database designing and programming skills using Mongo DB (No SQL).
- Proficient with SQL Server Database design, developing performance optimized SQL Queries and stored procedures using with Oracle database and SQL Server 2008/2012/2014.
- Experience in using MVC4, MVC5/Razor design pattern in developing standards-based web applications.
Internet Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, XSL/XSLT, AJAX, WCF, WPF, RESTful, SOAP 1.1 Web Services.
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0
Dot net Frameworks: .Net 4.0/4.5
Databases: SQL Server 2017/2012/2008 , DB2 Oracle 9i/10g, Deployment Tools JenkinsNuGet Package Manager.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7, Server 2003 and 2008, Windows 8.1
UI Designing Tools: Photoshop, Dream weaver
Full Stack .Net Developer
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Designed and Developed a web based and Fax based Prior- Authorization system for Flexible, rules-based decision for Easily monitor and track all Prior-authorization activity using C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, .Net Framework 4.6, MS SQL Server, Angular 6, Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC on Software Requirements Phase to Design, Implementation, testing, debugging and Documentation.
- Implemented MVC Architecture in the Admin Application which is used to create protocol for drug Used in the Authorization process.
- Responsible for designing all screens using C#. Written code in C# for methods of web services and Loading views and partial views and posting data to the back end. Created required objects using C# for interacting with Crystal reports .
- Building the new application from scratch and involved in migrating the application from .Net 4.6 to .Net Core 2.0. Developed web applications using ASP.Net Web API, Rest API’s design Patterns. Worked on developing REST API’s on .NET core 2.0 to fetch drug configuration for plans.
- Worked with advances concepts of ASP.NET core 2.0, such as Models and Filters used for developing Backend technology. Used Microsoft .Net Framework a software component for memory management and exception handling.
- Used NUnit to test and detect possible problems for related application, and used Fiddler and Postman, for testing application performance and debugging Web API s.
- Developed and Implemented WCF services layer hosted on Windows Azure.
- Experience using the MVVM in WPF.
- Hosted web applications on Azure Web Sites.
- Experience in designing and implementing infrastructure as code and CI/CD pipeline for deployments of large-scale web applications.
- Back end Experience in MS SQL Server development, writing T-SQL stored procedures, coding, triggers and cursors.
- Communication between Data Access Layer and SQL Server using LINQ .
- Imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS. Also used Azure for Scaling and Checking the reliability of the applications which were developed during the project
- Use Window Azure to deploy the application on cloud and managing the session
- Following Agile methodologies (Scrum) and JIRA as a tracking tool.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017, C#, .NET 4.6, ASP.NET MVC, .Net core 2.0, ASP.NET Web API, Razor, ADO.NET, LINQ, JSON, TFS, jQuery, Angular 6, Nunit, WCF, WPF, HTML5, CSS3, MS SQL 2017
Azure .Net Developer
Confidential, Temple Terrace, Florida
- Involved in rebuilding the application by using MVC design patterns to create testable and reusable Modules.
- Followed Agile (Scrum) Methodology for implementing this project and participated in Daily stand up meetings.
- Developed Razor views with strongly typed view models and helpers and partial views using ASP.NET MVC5, C#, Bootstrap, CSS, HTML5 with MS SQL Server as database.
- Implementation of client-side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Developed and assisted in migration of web application to Angular 4 application, where I took the
- Responsibility of Architecture of the standalone module for the complete migration of the module
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF Services.
- Used Data Contract as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing .NET object types into XML.
- Used technologies provided by the .Net Framework 4.5 including ASP.NET, ADO.NET, web services using SOAP and data manipulation using XML design.
- Design and development of numerous reports using XML files and ADO.NET typed datasets with Crystal Reports for .Net Frame Works
- Experience in designing and developing Microservices using .NET framework.
- Experience on Microsoft Azure PaaS Services, Strategy and Planning.
- Deployed web application to Microsoft Azure.
- Deployed and Maintained applications on Azure cloud technologies.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD Pipelines in Azure Devops.
- Worked on creating Azure Blob for storing unstructured data in the cloud.
- Developed localization API s which stores the translated data in Azure and SQL tables. Deployed Confidential services on Azure cloud.
- Created batch file to run the SSIS packages.
- Created a database known as SQL AZURE database, which integrates with Active directories
- Created various database objects such as Stored Procedures, Functions, Tables, and Views and wrote T-SQL queries to retrieve data from various tables.
- Experience with NoSQL MongoDB in working with collections, indexes, shards and other database management tasks.
- Used ADO.NET extensively to interact with SQL Server 2012 and Oracle Writing Stored procedures for SQL Server and Oracle.
- Deployed and scheduled reports using SSRS to generate all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports including current status.
- Performed Unit Testing for all units in developed pages using NUnit Tool.
- Utilized and worked on TFS to validate the code changes with the Check-in and Check-Out.
- Utilized and worked on GIT to validate the code changes with the Check-in and Check-out.
Environment: VisualStudio2015, C#, ASP.NET, MVC 4.0/5.0, WCF,, Java Script, JQuery, Typescript, Angular 4, SSIS, TFS 2012, IIS 7.0, Bootstrap,AJAX, Agile, ADO.NET,Oracle, XML,NUNIT, SQL Server 2012, Windows XP, Windows Server 2008.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Used Agile/scrum methodology in order to review progress of project in monthly sprints.
- Involved in development of web forms, classes using C#.NET.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React JS . Build stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages. Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Implemented the data access layer using entity framework 6.0 code first approach and writing queries using LINQ to entity for data retrieval.
- Used AJAX, jQuery and HTML with MVC views to produce rich user interface.
- Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON/XML object.
- Involved in generating resource XAML files using WPF forms, data binding, dependency properties, WPF data templates and control templates.
- Experience in using API for making Ajax calls to servers.
- Created REST based APIs to form middle layer for the UI systems (JSON input stream).
- Created and deployed Web Services using ASP.NET, SOAP and XML for Pulling Customer Service Records and database objects.
- Developed Web Services through WCF service to provide store details
- Worked on various AWS environment for provisioning of Linux servers and services
- Deployed an ASP.NET MVC application by using web deploy on IIS server, running on amazon EC2 windows server.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed to reach one or more AWS EC2 instances.
- Used Microservice architecture, based services interacting through a combination of REST and leveraging AWS to build, test and deploy Identity Microservices.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3 Bucket.
- Experience in integrating Jenkins with AWS to automate various services .
- Deployed Docker Containers on AWS as Part of Cloud Formation Template .
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding AWS Cloud Services S3 infrastructure using AWS.
- Used Lambda applications to deploy C# serverless application.
- Creating SSIS Packages using different types task and with Error Handling.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2012 for accessing the database.
- Developed many T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Used GitHub for version control and collaboration of team effort.