- 6 years of strong IT experience mainly as a full - stack developer using Microsoft technologies to build, maintain and deploy web and desktop applications.
- Wide experience with .NET Framework from version 3.5 to version 4.7, and .NET Core version 2.1, focused on C# language.
- Wide experience with data access connections technologies such as ADO.NET, Entity Framework and Entity Framework Core.
- Extensive expertise building and maintaining ASP.NET web applications using MVC architecture. Experience building WPF desktop applications using MVVM pattern.
- Good experience working in the following industries: Financial sector for automotive industry, Insurance sector, and Fresh produce sector.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC from requirement analysis, designing, coding, UAT, documentation & implementation.
- Experience in developing web services using Windows Communication Foundation (SOAP services) and experience in building REST API using ASP.NET Core.
- Use of Postman tool to test developed services.
- Use and manage of databases using Oracle PL-SQL version 11g and Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2014 and 2017. I’ve been assigned to tasks such as create tables, create stored procedures and perform queries.
- Experience in Web/Application Servers such as IIS Express for deploying and configuring web applications.
- Experience deploying app services and databases in the cloud using Microsoft Azure.
- Expertise in using Object Oriented design.
- Experience in using text editors such as and Notepad++ and Visual Studio Code.
- Experience in working with agile methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Carries out various other technical and non- technical tasks related to full Stack software development.
- Worked with GIT, Team Foundation Server and Microsoft Azure Repos for version control.
- Worked with LiquidPlanner to track progress on a project.
- Highly proficient interpersonal skills and ability to self-manage tasks/timelines
Backend Technologies: C# with .NET Framework and .NET Core, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Entity Framework Core, WPF, LINQ
IT Security tools: Wireshark, Aircrack-Ng, Metasploit
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
Information: JSON; XMLOther: LiquidPlanner, Postman, IIS Express.
Versioning: GitHub, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Azure DevOps Repos
O.S.: Windows 10, Ubuntu 14.04
.NET Full Stack Developer
- Development of new tools (Web and Desktop) and maintenance of existing ones for the farming industry using .NET Framework 4.6 and 4.7 (C#).
- The development of the tools is based on MVC (Model-View-Controller) architecture along with web services built with WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
- Development of APIs based on the SOAP protocol; Development of Rest API using ASP.Net Core 2.1.
- Use of ADO.NET to connect to database and manipulate the information in database.
- Use of Entity Framework and Entity Framework Core to connect to database and manipulate the information in database with LINQ.
- The management of the data is through MS SQL Server 2017, which is another of my tasks,
- Developing stored procedures and T-SQL queries, which are consumed by the web services.
- Once the web apps are ready for the final user, the project consisted in managing the deployment of these apps using the virtual servers of Microsoft Azure.
- Create and manage the resource group, the app services and the SQL database in Microsoft Azure.
- Example of projects in which I am involved doing development, testing and deployment: portal.agrilog.mx, sistema.agrilog.mx
.NET Full Stack Developer
- Development of applications for controlling budgets and policies of the company customers (policyholders).
- Maintenance and code documentation.
- Object-oriented programming, development based on a layered architecture using C# Silverlight with .NET Framework 4.5.
- Unit testing of developed modules.
- Use of Postman to test operation of Rest web services.
- Using Oracle (PLSQL) to create stored procedures and perform queries.
- Reverse engineering for a system developed in Oracle Forms to a system in .NET C#.
- Versioning through Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
- Communication of results to end users in USA.
- Fix of bugs and enhancements for website ilcasco.com using PHP and .NET web services (WCF)
- Use of Scrum for project developments with daily meetings to talk about current tasks, coming tasks and stoppers if there were some of them.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C# language, .NET Framework 4.5., ASP.NET, XML, Json, Oracle 11g, Oracle SQL Navigator, LiquidPlanner
.NET Full Stack Developer
- Resources were exchanged using SOAP web services with the data passed around in XML format.
- Use of PSP for the development of software.
- Development of new modules to existing financial web applications in ASP.NET (C#) using .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.0.
- Maintenance (fixes for bugs) of existing applications in ASP.NET (C#).
- Use of Entity Framework and ADO.Net to handle the information in database.
- Development of PL-SQL stored procedures for optimization of information with Sybase ASE.
- Maintenance of triggers and development of queries T-SQL with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Support in decision-making for solving problems in database or applications of TFSM.
- Support in documentation and user manuals regarding to developed applications.