As a Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience, I am passionate to write a reliable software code and excited to work under a challenging environment. I have a good experience working on enterprise level applications, integrations, implementing robust solutions using Microsoft Stack technologies. I always have the zeal to learn the new technical skills and apply the knowledge to bring values to the clients.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
- Experience directly work with Clients on gathering the business requirements and translate the use cases into technical designs/functional docs under a rapid Agile development methodology.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Visual Studio and VS Code environment using C#, ASP.NET 4.x/3.x, VB.NET basic and ADO.NET 3.5/2.0, HTML/CSS, Typescript etc.
- Experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3, ASP.NET MVC 5.x/4, ASP.NET, Web API 2.x and Entity Framework 6.x/5.x/4.x.
- Having expertise in creating Restful services with Web API 2.x and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) framework.
- Experience on latest .NET Framework 4.5/3.x with N-tier Architecture model, Singleton, MVC and Dependency Injection design patterns.
- Have involved in writing the thorough unit testing of all services and methods using the testing automation tools like MSTest, XUnit and mocking frameworks like Moq.
- Experienced in SQL for creating tables, Views, Stored Procedures, User defined functions, Triggers, T-SQL for large and complex queries.
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure Cloud services. Worked with Team Foundation Server, Git as a version control tool. Also worked on live-site incidents, debugging the issues in a timely-manner, prepare hot fix and quick deployments.
C#.NET, .NET core/standard framework, Asp.NET MVC & Web APIs
SQL & NoSQL exposure, Microsoft Azure
Data Structures, Algorithms & problem - solving
Microsoft SharePoint integration and customization
Git, TFS source control
WORK EXPERIENCE SUMMARY:
- Individual contributor to deliver the features end to end with in the estimated time frame.
- Core Developer of Partner’s applications self-certification module, Review center, Email notification and alerts module implemented using Angular, .NET core, SQL technologies from the scratch.
- Worked on all the areas of the N-tier architecture like front-end UX, back-end web APIs and SQL database providing the full stack development experience.
- Written unit testing using XUnit framework, integration testing using Selenium, Guage test automation frameworks etc., achieving 95% code coverage testing.
- Configured the CI/CD pipelines for the deploying to DEV/Pre-Production environments on merging the changes to the master branch.
- Worked extensively in managing the source code using git features, pull-requests creation, code reviews, merging change, cherry-picking etc.
- Involved in documenting each of the features and the application behaviors, usability, accessibility, and other required details in the project’s wiki page.
- Responsibly involved in triaging the pending backlog items and live-site incidents quickly and provided quick hot-fix and deployments.
- Demonstrated a good professionalism in taking the complete ownership of the features, developed, and delivered on time with required due diligence.
- Designed, developed, and deployed the data archiving applications from the scratch.
- Developed the data ingestion SDKs, Search UI Web application, Web APIs using technologies like React.js, C#.NET framework, Microsoft SQL, HTML/CSS.
- Developed additional tools like TFS source code backup tool, email notifications processor etc.,
- The common components developed by our team was leveraged across multiple other partner services team and brough in huge value for our clients in re-usability and productivity.
- Worked on the task oriented developing environments under a rapid agile development strategy.
- Created SharePoint migration validator tools which validated across 15 million documents across SharePoint documents ensuring successful migration.
- Involved in daily code-reviews, bug fixing and collaborative software development activities acting as a good team player.
- Designed and developed the application using Visual Studio 2015 and ASP.NET, SQL server 2012, HTML/CSS, jQuery etc.
- Developed HTML5 prototype of the web pages using CSS3, according to client specifications.
- Developed data driven business logic using C# and SQL Server 2016 database.
- Designed and developed Views using Razor Views.
- Developed classes and interfaces for the Data Access layer using ASP.NET Entity Framework6 and connected to SQL Server 2016 data access library.
- Responsible for writing Unit Tests for the code developed.
- Extensively used User interface controls which use jQuery to validate client-side validation.
- Worked with different Bootstrap3 plug-ins and implemented client-side functionalities such as paging, table sorting/data tables, sliders.
- Used GitHub as a version control tool for daily updates and code review.
Assistant Software Engineer
- Gained experience in developing the 3-tier Architecture for Confidential institute website and learning platform tools including User Interface, Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C# and data consume using LINQ.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Responsible for Development of UI Design for Moves ASP.net web portal.
- Worked on C# coding to retrieve the data from Database using LINQ Concepts.
- Developed custom stored procedures using SQL Server to display the data in Web portal.
- Interacted well with the developing team and learnt the modules quickly in an efficient way.