- A result Oriented Professional with 10 Years of Experience with Microsoft .Net Technologies and Microsoft SQL Server in Software Design, Development, Testing and Implementation of Web Technologies /Client Server Technology.
- Expertise in handling a diverse range of operations with .Net Technology using Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/05/08 and Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 /4.0 .
- Experience in all phases of SDLC coupled with enthusiasm to architect, design and develop large - scale, complex, testable systems.
- Experience in web development using ASP, Visual Basic, Cold Fusion, COM/DCOM, DLL, ADO, ActiveX, XML, XSL, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java Script and VB Script.
- Experience in developing SharePoint applications
- Expertise in working with remoting using TCP/HTTP Channels, Windows Forms, .NET Resource files, ADO.NET
- Involved in Logical & Physical Design, Backup, Restore, Data Integration and DTS (Data Transformation Services) and creating Database objects (tables, indexes, triggers, views, and stored procedures).
- Experience with Agile SCRUM development.
- Extensive experience with SSIS (SQL Servers Integration services) and DTS.
- Experienced in developing Web Services using VB.Net, ASP.Net, SOAP, XML and UDDI
- Experience in building web application using AJAX and JSON in ASP.NET.
- Experience with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and knowledge of Windows Workflow foundation (WWF).
- In-depth knowledge of n-tier Client Server architectures, middleware and content management.
- Substantial experience in object oriented methodology, software design and modeling principles.
- Experience in Silver light Programming.
Microsoft Technologies: NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5 /4.0 , ASP.NET 4.0/2.0, ADO.NET, .NET Remoting, MSMQ, WCF, WPF and Workflow
Programming Languages: C, C#, C++, Java
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2003/2005, Visual Studio 6.0 and Crystal Reports, SharePoint Portal Server 2003, WSS 3.0/2.0, SharePoint Designer 2007
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2010, Oracle 8i, MSAccess,DB2
Platforms: MS DOS, Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
Support: Windows 2003 Server, Desktop Support, and IIS Management
Source Control: Subversion, Tortoise SVN 2.0, Visual Source Safe 2008
User Interface: ASP. Net, Windows Forms, Service Applications, CSS, Custom Controls, User Controls, Windows Service
Confidential, Westlake, TX
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked extensively with the SSRS to create several complex reports to include features of pie charts and pivot tables and some other features
- Worked with PDF generations with reports
- Worked extensively with databases Oracle, SQL Server and DB2 servers
- Worked with Db2 drivers and JDBC drivers and to connect related data sources
- Involved in scheduling and batch processing of the reports
- Communicated with java web service to process special reports
- Created windows service to work with schedules
Environment: SSRS,ASP.NET, SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, C#, VB.NET, JQuery, LINQ, WCF and MVC
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked extensively with the Infragistics and Ajax controls
- Worked with PDF generations and PDF templates
- Used JQuery extensively with Ajax and Infragistics controls with client side programming
- Worked with third party controls to in corporate signature pads, scanner devices and some credit card devices
- Involved in designing of MVC pattern to rewrite application.
- Extensively used the WCF services with various bindings http and net tcp
- Created windows service to create certain appointment schedules
- Used Xaml extensively to rewrite the current application
- Used C# Enumerators to bind data to controls
- Used various ASP.Net techniques to cache the page and store the view state
- Used WPF and winforms to the rewrite applications and Silverlight concepts for rich look to the controls
Environment: ASP.NET, Windows Service, C#, MS Visual Studio .NET 2010, JQuery, MS.NET Framework 3.0/3.5,4.0, SQL Server 2008/2012, WCF Services, XML, JAVA SCRIPT, TFS, AJAX, Telerik, MVC, WPF and Workflow
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Followed the Agile methodology to develop the project with Team Foundation System(TFS)
- Involved in creating dynamic controls and control rendering properties.
- Involved in AJAX technology to update certain parts of the page.
- Used JQuery to code with client side programming.
- Involved in creating stored procedure and user defined functions
- Created WCF services with various bindings http and net tcp
- Created windows service to schedule current requests processing for the payroll
- Involved in creating telerik reports on various payroll information
- Used C# Enumerators to bind data to controls with dynamic way
- Used workflow concepts for building payroll processing in the synchronous way
- Used various ASP.Net technics to handle dynamic paging with cookies and view state
- Developed linq queries on LINQ to SQL, SQL to Entity and also on data objects. Used group by and other ways to build complex linq queries
- Used Xml data type in the stored procedures to handle xml data
- Used Silverlight XAML rich control programming
- Used unit testing using Pex and Moles
Environment: ASP.NET, Windows Service, C#, MS Visual Studio .NET 2010, JQuery, MS.NET Framework 3.0/3.5,4.0, SQL Server 2008, WCF Services, XML, JAVA SCRIPT, TFS, LINQ, AJAX, Telerik, WCF, WPF and Workflow
Confidential, VA Beach, VA
Senior Software Engineer
- Followed the Agile methodology to develop the project
- Created the Ticket Management system support the concept of the life cycle for a ticket which is tracked through status assigned to the bug or action.
- Developed ticket tracking system should allow administrators to configure permissions based on status, move the ticket to another status, or delete the ticket.
- Used gridview controls to display the tickets assigned to the individuals, departments.
- Developed the daily reports using SSRS to display on Dash board.
- Developed the some graphical reports to display the chargeability on Dash board.
- Used AJAX Grid Control, Update Panel to update the ticket information on the dash board
- Used WCF to develop web service to send ticket information to the clients with SOAP customized messages.
- Used WCF attributes to send the secure SOAP messages.
- Consumed the web service in win forms hosted by IIS.
- Used Sequential Work Flow techniques to build the events between ticket creation, processing, updating and closed. And also maintained the ticket history using WF.
- Developed LINQ queries to process the data by database objects, collection objects and xml objects.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, MS Visual Studio .NET 2008, JQuery, MS.NET Framework 3.0/3.5, SQL Server 2008, Web Services, XML, JAVA SCRIPT, LINQ, AJAX, SSRS, WCF,WPF and Workflow
Software Developer / System Analyst
- Tracked changes and enhancements (including effort estimation and duration in coordination with onsite)
- Regularly monitored the progress of each request and report status to delivery manager and onsite coordinator
- Involved in database design by normalizing the oracle.
- Displays the each and every selection criteria for the user to select different options of credit cards to select the campaigns data. The data for this selection comes from database and xml files.
- Involved to process data from XML file as an order request and store into the database after validating the credit card numbers& few business validations.
- Involved in developing WCF web service to authenticate data with database.
- Used Binding and hosting techniques to build web service using WCF
- Consumed the WCF service in Win forms
- Involved in creating log file in each layer of processing data.
- Involved to create latest skins and Themes to the Website.
- Ensured Source code is reviewed properly with AMEX Guidelines.
- Involved in writing technical document to new requests and split tasks to team resources.
- Involved in integrating data with database using different DAO objects
- LINQ used to process the XML files, Data base objects and Class objects.
- Used sequential workflow for user authentication system to and exposed WF as the web service.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, cursors, and functions to meet desired functionality in data layer.
- Involved in creating repots using SSRS
- Microsoft Enterprise Library has been used to develop data and work flow tier components
Environment: ASP.NET, VB.NET, MS Visual Studio .NET 2005, MS.NET Framework 3.0/3.5,Oracle, Web Services, XML, JAVA SCRIPT, AJAX, Advanced Technologies Themes and Skins, SharePoint Portal Server 2003, Share Point Designer 2007, SSRS, MSMQ,WCF,WPF and Workflow
Software Developer / System Analyst
- Understanding the business requirements.
- Developing and Deployment of code in client development environment
- Involved in writing technical document and split task with resources.
- Involved in designing different module forms like User, Merchants
- Involved in creating windows service getting data from third party FTP in the form of Zip file. The service again unzips the file and authenticates default data using either XML or Database. Then it stores data into database and sent back to the FTP based on the file type.
- Involved in programming SSIS environment to transfer data from one database to another database, XML to data tables by creating Dataflow, Control and Event Handlers. Maintaining same sequence of data filling in data tables by creating cursors, stored procedures in database.
- Involved in creating web service to pass data between web forms to class modules by passing the objects.
- Used WPF data grid control to display the data. Used different styles and control template to apply some styles to the controls.
- Involved in integrating all modules code in sub version and creating build activities for deploying code in client environment.
- Involved in integrating every module. And make sure that after integration testing the desired functionality using integration test cases.
- Involved in checking the code that it meets Code Standard using AMEX Guidelines
- Participated as Quality Assurance Practitioner
Environment: ASP.NET, VB.NET, MS Visual Studio .NET 2005, MS .NET Framework 3.0, SQL Server 2005, Web Services, SSIS, JAVA SCRIPT, SSIS, Remoting, WPF and WCF
- Understanding and analyzing the client’s requirement
- Involved in integrating SOA architecture.
- Involved in integrating Composite UI using smart client for producing a consistent and high quality integrated desktop development. Involved in developing Ware House module UI Screens
- Involved in integrating Data Access Application Block into the data layer. Integrated business logic and data layer functionality using data access application block in warehouse module.
- Involved in implementing login tool. Whenever user logs in it authenticates using AD to restrict System Access.
- Involved in analyzing and integrating third party grid into application to display items.
- Involved in developing error handling tool which stores error id, error type, module and function where error occurred.
- Caching that implemented to improve performance. Data which is not frequently changed and is used by most of the users are cached. This data is cached at different locations (presentation layer, application layer, database layer) based on case-to-case basis.
- Writing Integration test case for ware house module
- Code Standards Checking to ensure the code meets C# standards
- Participated in the building the business layer components and coding using C#.
- Involved in writing stored procedures and integrate with data layer objects
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, MS Visual Studio .NET 2005, MS .NET Framework 3.0, SQL Server 2005, Web Services, Enterprise Library 2006, Active Directory, WCF and WPF.
- Analyzing the requirement
- Involved in preparing various functional and technical documents
- Involved in analyzing deployment packages for windows projects
- Developing Applications using VMware.
- Used WPF different panel layouts and data templates to display data.
- Involved in Analyzing VSTO (Office Development with Visual Studio) environment and involved doing programming with Outlook
- Involved in doing research on Voice messages and integrating with code
- Involved in creating web service to transfer data between database and win forms
- Involved in developing deployment package that integrates any .Net application and VSTO applications.
- Involved in creating configuration tool so that user can change the settings for the product.
- Involved in creating and using SharePoint applications like document library, document policies, practices and regulations.
- Involved in analyzing Updates and patches
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, MS Visual Studio .NET 2005, MS .NET Framework 2.0, VMWare, Outlook 2007 C# AddIn, XML, SQL Server 2000, Web Services, WSS 2.0
- Understanding and analyzing the requirement
- Involved in designing web forms
- Involved in Integrating application with PayPal for credit card validation checking
- Involved in Build and Deployment activities
- Involved in providing Tooltip functionality in the WebForms for the controls
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, MS Visual Studio .NET 2005, MS .NET Framework 1.1, XML, SQL Server 2000, Web Services