- Over Extensive years of Professional experience in .NET Technologies with exceptional skills in all Phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Analysis, Design, Testing and Development of Web based Applications and windows-based applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Expertise in developing various applications using .NET Technologies like C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, ENTITY FRAMEWORKS, WCF, WPF, ORM, IIS, XSD, XML, SPA, windows forms and REST Webs.
- Have good knowledge on different databases like PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2, Oracle 13c/11g, Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL DB (Raven DB, Mongo DB and Cassandra, Couch DB, Redis,
- Expertise in SQL Server 2012 stand alone and cluster environments. Databases Analysis and Design, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Transactions, Dynamic Queries, User-defined Functions, Views and SQL Server Reporting services (SSRS).
- Actively involved in using Angular JS, Bootstrap4 and HTML5 to enable client-side date to meet specific criteria by applying various validation variable.
- Good experience in React JS for creating interactive UI's using one-way Data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts
- Experience in document database like Mongo DB and Raven DB.
- Experience in programming the Data Access Layer (DAL), Business Logic layer (BLL) and Presentation Layer (UI) using C#.NET, and HTML.
- Strong Experience in using MVC and WebAPI applications to implement applications employing Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) and REST using .NET Technologies
- Experience in front end and back end development using .NET Framework 4.0/4.5/4.6/4.7.2.
- Experience in working with ASP.NET Web Forms, User Controls, Master Page, various types of Data Grids and HTML features and AJAX Extensions.
- Experience in Creating Store procedures and functions in SQL server to import data in to ElasticSearch and converting relational data in to documents.
- Good Knowledge in Implementing full text search, Synonym, Filters in Elasticsearch engine
- Used JQuery and AngularJS to provide faster and better web applications.
- Experience of Waterfall, Agile Scrum methodologies.
- Proficient in RDBMS like Creating Tables, CTE, Constraints, Indexes, Complex Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, Triggers, Views, Joins, Cursors and performance tuning using SQL SERVER, ORACLE.
- Hands on Experience in Data retrieval and Manipulation of SQL SEVER Using ADO.NET components such as Connection Object, Command Object, Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data View and Data Table.
- Experience in SQL SERVER Services SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, DTS, ETL, Creating Packages and Data Visualization using Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools.
- Experience in Azure Services such as Web Roles and Worker Roles. Developing and deploying .NET based Web Applications and Websites into the Azure Services. Monitoring Website Resources using APIs, RESTful, SOAP and PowerShell.
- Have Strong Database Skills on T-SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, MS ACCESS, OLEDB, ODBC, MongoDB, MY SQL and NOSQL.
- Experienced in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Experience in Developing Single Page Applications (SPA), Web Forms and Win Forms with ASP.NET WebAPI 2, AJAX, Backbone.js and Angular JS using code first approach through entity framework.
- Have hands on experience in HTTP, HTTPS, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL and Web Services.
- Experience with Traditional Methodologies (Waterfall), Agile (SCRUM) Software Development Methodology and Test Driven Development (TDD).
Programming Languages: C# .NET, VB.NET, VB, C, C++, T-SQL, PL-SQL.
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL, XAML, SOAP, CSS, Web forms, POWERSHELL
Microsoft Technologies: MVC .NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, Classic ASP, Signal, WPF, SILVERLIGHT
Distributed Technologies: .NET Remoting, WCF, Web Services (SOAP, REST), LINQ
Data Bases: SQL SERVER 2014/2012/2008/2005/2000 , Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i, MS Access, MS Excel, MY SQL.
Framework: Microsoft.Net 1.X/ 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6
Operating Systems: Win NT, Win 95/98, Win- 2000/2003/2008/2010 , Windows Vista, OSX, Unix
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2003/05/08/10/12/13/15 , Code Plax
Enterprise Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/6.5/7.0 , Apache Tomcat 6.0.
Cloud Platforms: Microsoft Azure, Office 365
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports 9.0.
Software Methodologies: Agile SCRUM, Agile RUP, Waterfall
Version Control: GIT, Team Foundation Server, Subversion, SVN, Visual Source Safe
Testing: Unit Testing, Manual Testing, Integration Testing, Unknit Testing, Regression Testing.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Designed client-side and server-side validation checks, session management and efficient data access management using ASP.NET MVC 5.2
- Designed the Win Forms and implemented the logic using C# .NET
- Implemented rich content front-end using Angular, HTML5 and CSS3. Designed various components in Angular and consumed the backend ASP.NET web API.
- Used asp.net controls on the front-end designed the UI mostly using Html.
- Used asp.net validators and configured them accordingly on the front-end.
- Worked with ASP .NET web forms and involved in writing and modifying the back-end code of asp.net web pages.
- Worked on React JS Virtual DOM and React Views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Designed and implemented features using ReactJS, C# ASP.NET, and SQL server.
- Focused on frontend development using ReactJS/ Redux, Materialize CSS and Toolbox API
- Used Agile Methodology during rewriting the application and adding new features to the application.
- Extensively used React JS, Node JS, Express, HTML, CSS
- Used asp.net validators on the design page to validate the data on the client side.
- Used ado.net code on button click events and respective control changed events like dropdown selected index changed event.
- Involved in User Interface design and business layer implementation using C#, JQuery, NodeJS, Java Script, Angular JS and WebAPI.
- Involved in Creating SQL Server database to responsively handle. NET data access components and created the dynamic schema by using NoSQL.
- Worked on the REST/WebAPI to create the services and tested on Fiddler and Used Angular JS to create the views.
- Worked on developing a different module with Angular 2 which will be run on Node JS server and some modules have developed using Angular 2 and React JS.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Implemented Client - side validations using jQuery, Angular JS and server-side validation using ASP.NET Controls.
- Involved in Gathering, Design, and development and Testing application using ASP.NET MVC.
- Effectively used ASP.NET MVC features like View Bag to pass data from controller to view, partial views
- Using ADO.NET for loading the Database from SQL Server.
- Created SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) packages to Import/Export data from various data sources and SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) for generating reports in T-SQL.
- Worked on AJAX controls for extended functionality and configured REST using Microsoft .NET.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML and Angular JS.
- Worked with Angular JS controllers and Directives for application functionality.
- Worked on WebAPI calls for storing the bulk documents into Dropbox and retrieving through application.
- Convert the Entire event flow as a SOA based architecture used RabbitMQ as a queues and N Service BUS.
- Develop Entity framework code first - database existing hybrid solution with integration to Microsoft Azure Raven DB backend
- Worked with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Elasticsearch.
- Integrated Elasticsearch on the top of SQL Server 2016 for searching data.
- Worked on different Release of application and provided excellent support to the client in maintenance followed Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Developed and design micro services use Java, Spring IO, Maven, MongoDB, Rabbit MQ and Implemented CID pipeline using Code Envy, BitBucket, Nexus and Jenkins .
- Deploying .NET Core applications to Docker containers configuring pipeline in GitHub to build, test and deploy. NET Core applications on different servers.
- Used Angular JS to bind the values of HTML controls for Back end development and data processing worked on both NoSQL and SQL databases.
- Used tools like Oracle and SQL Server for relational Databases and Amazon Dynamo DB for NOSQL Database.
- Designed and delivered new solutions built on MVC 4, Signal R, N Service Bus, and WebAPI.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 by consuming Restful web services & Used Angular 2.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Built a configuration driven API which can work with multiple messaging systems like Rabbit MQ and WebSphere MQ.
- Developed WCF and AJAX-enabled web services for ASP.Net pages
- Also chosen is the native JSON No-SQL database, Mongo DB, as well as Raven DB as integrated with N Service Bus
- Worked with WebAPI to provide services to HTTP requests and created Rest Services using ASP.NET WebAPI 2.
- As part of the platform team Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Responsible for cloud migration of entire platform to Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Developed several SOAP and REST API based internal tools to enhance quality and performance of existing code base and deployed in Cloud Foundry, AWS S3 and Kubernetes.
- Integrated Docker and Docker Compose into the CI process to perform multiple concurrent builds in isolation
- Using .Net Core to implement APIs, Repository and Entity Framework.
- Involved in loading data to MongoDB (NoSQL Database) using automated scripts.
- Developed software code using C# programming language to meet design specifications, and user requirements as well as delivered high-quality applications within specified deadlines
- Experience in designing and implementing AWS Solutions using EC2, S3, and EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), VPC and Cloud Formation.
- Integration with Active Directory (LDAP), Oracle, PeopleSoft, Visual Basic, and the loan origination mainframe system.
- Designed the front end user interface by using ASP. Net, NoSQL, MVC, Node JS, HTML, Angular 2/4/5 and Ajax controls.
- Involved in database design on SQL Server 2008 and development of different database objects containing functions, triggers, and store procedures.
- Used Mongo DB for NOSQL queries.
- Building the core engine part which communicates with AWS S3 store and retrieve files, files should be encrypted before storing and decrypted before retrieving, a REST API runs over the engine to provide client interface.
- Used MAVEN for project management and build automation and Continuous Integration is done using Jenkins.
- Used GIT Version Controller to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating a new branch when new feature implementation starts.
Confidential, Dover, NH
- Migrated existing Classic ASP Web Applications into ASP.NET for various short-term contract projects using C#.
- Involved in Creating Core Functionality with ASP.NET MVC FRAMEWORK.
- Worked with RabbitMQ and AMQP Java APIs for Queues to build the application as SOA platform.
- Created Style based Animation using Storyboard in Sliver light 4.0 following MVVM pattern.
- Involved in Developing Front-End Applications using Telerik Kendo UI, Bootstrap, HTML, CCS3, Angular JS Node JS and Backbone JS for User Controls, Layouts and Styles, which inputs the Data and display the Data for Web Applications using ASP.NET.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components with well-defined interfaces Used N Service Bus to send messages between Web Application and Windows Service.
- Optimized in-application SQL statements and utilized SQL Profiler to profile server resource usage and optimize it. Work closely with the DBA to deploy SSIS and SSRS packages.
- Working on NoSQL technologies like Raven DB and Mongo DB and passionate to work on these technologies.
- Replace the existing SharePoint site with latex technology using ASP .NET core, WebAPI and React in front end.
- Utilized Kubernetes and Docker for the runtime environment of the CI/CD system to build, test deploy.
- Utilized .Net MVC 3.0 (Razor), Entity Framework, Code-First Approach, Partial View and SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Analyze, develop, test and implement using C#, N service Bus.
- Using Curator API on Elasticsearch to data back up and restoring.
- Evaluated system performance and validated NoSQL solutions.
- Designed User Interface with Razor Views, Partial Views and CSS 3 for Layout View.
- Implemented Controllers to transfer data between Views and Models.
- Developed User controls using ASP.NET, VB.NET and C# and used them dynamically in the web pages using Master pages and CSS, Bootstrap.
- Used Grid. MVC to provide more flexible, editable and sortable grid view to increase user interaction.
- Implemented asynchronous task processing pipeline using Rabbit MQ.
- Worked with Single Page Applications (SPA) using Google Libraries Angular JS and Angular 2 exclusively for Mobile Applications.
- Designed and developed the Java content Repository system for Document management using Jack RabbitMQ framework.
- Worked with AJAX for Remote Validation, AutoComplete and Partial Page Update.
- Used JSON Objects to transfer data Client and Server.
- Created and Maintained Web Content and Email Templates relating to AWS.
- Created Web Services using WCF, WebAPI to provide SOA Architecture and Configuration based Activation applications on SOAP and REST Protocols, used different bindings to make it available to several types of clients.
- Performed automation engineer tasks and implemented the ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Fluentd, and Kibana) for AWS EC2 hosts.
- Involved in modifications to the XML requests and response as per the Business Requirements.
- Involved in created new model classes in WebAPI to hold data.
- Implemented MVVM pattern to create MVVM user controls.
- Developed and Deployed Back-End DB to Azure Cloud Service.
- Migrated SQL Server DB to SQL Azure DB using SQL Azure Migration Wizard.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET, Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Created Tables, CTE, Indexes, Triggers, Views, joins using SQL SERVER.
- Created Jobs, packages and Reports on SQL SERVER.
- Implemented Azure Application Insights to store user activities and error logging.
- Developed a code generator software that essentially built SQL, PL/SQL and Oracle DB.
- Worked on NoSQL Databases like Raven DB, Mongo DB and Cassandra, Couch DB, Redis, Dynamo DB.
- Supported for Mongo DB and Cassandra DB.
- Implemented Authentication for NO SQL DB through Cassandra connection scripts for enabling the script to run.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS), Test Driven Development (TDD) project related document sharing and Team Collaboration.
- Developed Rest Services using node JS and react JS and node modules to serve the web application with JSON data.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, .Net 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , VSS, VB.Net, MVC 5, Azure, Silver light 4.0, GIT, Agile, TFS, Visual Studio 2010, NO SQL DB, AWS, Unit Testing, Mongo +, Structure Map, AWS Cloud, .Net Core, SDLC, Oracle, Mongo BD, Dynamo DB, Document DB, Dependency Injection, Unit Testing, Classic ASP, LINQ, JQuery, SQL Server 2012/2014, VB 6.0, T-SQL, IIS 7.0, TDD using NUnit and Moq, Jenkins, HTML 5, CSS3, SSRS, SSIS, Twitter Bootstrap.