- Strong Technical knowledge in developing and implementing Web applications in C# and .Net.
- Have deep knowledge and experience in OOP’s (Object Oriented Programming concepts).
- Proficient in SQL queries and using databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Strong experience in developing Tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions and Views for Backend process using SQL Server.
- Knowledge in designing and creating reports using reporting tools like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Knowledge in Working with Crystal Reports, Databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Strong Knowledge of Crystal reports development on different versions (i.e. Versions: 5.0, 9.0,10.0 and Strong knowledge on Crystal XI)
- Knowledge in Working with Linux Commands, Git Commands and Windows Operating Systems.
- Basic Knowledge in designing/migrating AWS cloud-based solutions, Amazon Simple Notification Services, Identity Access Management (IAM), S3 buckets, Ec2 Instances.
- Having Knowledge in Data Visualization using Tableau.
- Knowledge of - CloudFormation, CloudWatch, EC2, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Lambda etc.
- Knowledge of Integration of Amazon Web Services AWS with other applications infrastructure.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, React JS.
Database: SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL.
IDE and Tools: Visual Studio, VsCode, Sublime Text, PHP Storm, Data Grip.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, MS Reporting Services, Data Reports, Business Objects.
Other Products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux.
Software Engineer (Intern)
- Developed stored procedures, views, and triggers for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations include indexing, constraints, and foreign keys.
- Used SQL extensively in command objects of Crystal reports.
- Generate reports with parameters, sub reports, cross tabs, charts using Crystal Reports
- Experienced in development of Windows based and Web based applications using ASP.NET
- Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Entity Framework, ADO.NET.
- Worked with different jQuery plug-ins and implemented client-side functionalities such as table sorting/data tables, and sliders.
- Applied Object Oriented Programming concepts and namespaces in designing and development of application.
- Developed custom control for Windows Forms and generating reports.
- Developed new C# modules and worked on bug fixes and enhancements to the existing dataproject using C#, ADO.NET
- Involved in designing and development of Database Schema, Stored Procedures, Functions,View, Triggers and Tables and schemas.
- Developed stored procedures, views, and triggers for data manipulation, ensuring set uprelations include indexing, constraints, and foreign keys.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TSF) for version control.
- Worked in agile (scrum) methodology.