- Detail - Oriented Computer Engineer: Enthusiastic having more than 14 years of Software development. Areas of expertise include Web and Desktop Application Development, Programming Languages, Assembly Languages, Software Design Patterns, Data Structures, Design and Analysis of Algorithms, Software Engineering, System Analysis and Design, Database Design and Management, Operating Systems, Computer Architecture and Design, and Computer Networks.
- Accomplished, committed and creative Lead Software Developer / Software Architect with success of delivering IT Projects through improved productivity, performance, and cost control. Broad experience leading and innovating in both business sector and government sector with all levels of business interaction and management skills with global skills.
- Worked extensively on all the phases of software development life cycle including Requirement Gathering, System Analysis Design, Database Application Design, Framework Design and Coding, Unit Integration testing and Application Deployment on Waterfall and Agile Scrum.
- Coordinated with Project Director, Service Delivery Manager, Project Manager, Development Manager, Business Analyst, Developers, and Quality Analyst and worked closely with business team to understand the business specification.
- Strong knowledge on latest Microsoft technologies .Net Core 1.0/2.0/3.0, Microservices, Cloud native architecture and CI\CD.
- Strong knowledge on various programming languages C, C++, Core java, JDBC, Servlets and JSP, Hibernate, and PHP.
- Design, Develop, and Architect Applications on all layers of web and desktop platform. Developed Software from Small Scale to Large Enterprise Level Application. Extensively Worked on SOLID Principles, Various Design Patterns, Repository Pattern, DI, and Unit of Work for the Software Development. Worked on MVC, MVVM and MVP architectural style of Software Development.
- Extensively worked on database modeling, design, performance tuning, stored procedures, functions, collections, triggers, and database object in oracle 11g and 12c and MS SQL 2014/2010.
- Hands on experience working with source control software tortoise SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS), IBM RTC, Azure Dev Ops and experience working on testing tools MS Unit Test, NUnit Test.
- Mentor other technical resources on the team, providing insights into the elements which influenced the recommended architectural approach. Created technical documentation, design, implement, and maintained high performance software solutions.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, flexible and versatile to new environments, self-motivated a good team player and have worked in multicultural environment.
- Worked on various roles such as Software Architect, Team Lead, Senior Consultant, Project, and Development Lead with domain knowledge of higher, health sector, finance, and business.
Microsoft Technologies: Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5, WCF, Windows Service, SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Windows Azure, Azure DevOps
Languages: C#, VB.Net, ADO.Net, T-SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Basic 6.0, C++, C, Java, PHP
Windows Development: Win Forms
Web Servers: IIS 5.0, 5.1, 6.0 and 7.0, 7.5
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, Oracle 11g/12C, PL/SQL, AccessTeradata
Reporting Tools: Crystal Report 8/8.5,11.0, SSRS
Version Control: TFS, SVN, IBM RTC
Operating Systems: Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003, 2008,2010, Linux
Design, Architecture: MVVM, SOA, OOD, Design Patterns, Domain Driven Design (DDD), Factory patterntory pattern, Development Enterprise Architecture, Distributed system
Object Oriented Design: OOAD, SOLID, DRY, GRASP, KISS
Other Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Hibernate, Spring, JDBC
Sr. Lead .Net Developer
- Lead a group of developers and work in collaboration with all the developers on the team.
- Estimate, plan and manage development tasks for several developers on projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time with quality. Worked closely with clients and end-users to establish problem specifications and system designs.
- Ensure Developers comply with established development standards and procedures.
- Guide to internal and external stakeholders in the development of solutions that create innovation.
- Provides feedback for development/engineering staff with respect to the project work
- Perform code reviews, developing and adhering to coding standards. Design, develop, UAT, and Deployment for a web site. Responsible for design and architect the applications, unit testing, build deployment, and mentoring other developer’s work.
- Lead the four major projects Human Resources Report Card, Higher Facility Management System, Underwood - Smith, and Workforce.
- Worked on redesigning and development of legacy the application WV-Reauthorization and Heaps - Workforce from ASP.NET Web Forms to MVC4, Angular 8, HTML5, CSS3.
- Worked on C#.Net to migrate database calls from SQL server to Oracle 11g on Financial Aid Management System(FAMS) Application. Worked on SQL Loader to load bulk amount of state level Financial Aid Data.
- Lead a module of FAMS- Nursing, logging mechanisms. Designed, developed, tested, and deployed application to the production server Nursing application module from scratch, a subdivision of Financial Aid Management System (FAMS) Application.
- Created virtual directory, tested application on test server, and then deployed to the production server.
- Worked on the modification/additional features of the File Sub and Re-auth application. Created stored procedures that call to the Oracle database.
- Designed, developed, tested, and deployed responsive app “Underwood-Smith” using Bootstrap 3.0. A repository pattern was a design pattern used for the application.
- Created report using Report viewer of ASP.NET, used Dot Net high charts for state- level data portals. Implemented a Nlog for error logging mechanism on all the applications.
Sr. Net Consultant
- Developed a web application to display number of entitlement users, LOB, designed a new employee information system, display of employee using a web grid.
- Some of the client-side validations of pages were done also in jQuery. Used Google charts for client’s side graph display.
- Use of ADO. Net to design and create the data access layer. Created stored procedures, functions, and packages. Oracle 11g used for database.
- Worked with the offshore developer in team-based environment, interacted with end users and resolved the bugs/issues based on the requirement of the application.
- Worked on different servers which include development, UAT, and QA. Used tortoise SVN for version control and source control. Performed unit testing using a visual studio unit testing framework.
- Worked on project "Client Dashboard System “on Confidential, St Louis, MO.
- Design of the web pages and page navigation and identify web controls that best fits for UI requirements.
- Designed and developed the front-end application using HTML, CSS, knock out JS and Web API controller Technology.
- Used third party tools CK-editor for rich text controls and for actionable emails and actionable URLs.
- Worked on n-tier architecture, WEB API on the server side, and used a repository pattern for data abstraction.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issue, IE 8 is the major browser tested throughout the application.
- Used team foundation server (TFS) for version control and source control. Performed unit testing using a visual studio unit testing framework.
- Resigning of the Client Web Portal. Worked on graphics Designing tools Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Testing of websites on different browsers IE8, Firefox, and Google Chrome.
- Developed and implemented user interfaces based on W3C standards.
- Extensively used JQUERY to perform AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome using various debugging tools like Firebugs/Chrome Developer Tools.
- Created new application using ASP.Net with C# and SQL server databases. Used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) in ASP.Net pages. Used client-side validation to forms using Java Script.
- Provide Support to the teams to fetch the data from the centralized database using ASP.net XML Web Services.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for project repository and versioning control.
- Prepared high level and low-level system design UML diagrams (class diagrams, sequence diagrams).
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, .Net Framework 3.5, ASP.Net, C#, Ajax, Web Services, SOA, XML, Java Script, SQL Server 2008 and TFS.
Application Developer /Graduate Assistant
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Worked on UDC PATHS Project funded by DC Department of Human Services.
- Used master page for consistent design, state management technique for storing and transfer data from one page to other page throughout the application.
- Extensive use of grid view for data display on the UI Page. Implemented FORM-based authentication and security.
- Developed a web application portal to display customer information, check status, made a new registration information system.
- Created relationships on the tables, wrote complex stored procedures, functions, triggers, and cursors for data retrieval. MS- SQL was the technology used.
- Implemented asp.net AJAX to perform partial refreshing of the UI Page.
- Heavily tested UI page for cross browser compatibility issue, IE 8 is the major browser tested throughout the application.
- Participated in a daily status meeting, weekly meeting, daily status meeting. Strong reporting and effective communication with project manager, business teams, QA, and other developers.
- Responsible for entering the timesheet of the customers and sent them to the DC government for approval.
- Maintenance of the hardware devices such as printer, fax within the organization, maintained the servers and configure hardware in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Created virtual directory, setting up IIS application pools and deployed web application on the web server.
- Perform hardware upgrades and resource optimization as required.
Dot Net Developer
- Designed and developed user interfaces using Win forms for Desktop application.
- Designed and developed web pages using ASP.Net.
- Support and troubleshoot the existing webform-based system using C#/ASP.Net, VS 2008, SQL Server 2005.
- Implemented AJAX for improvement in performance.
- Used ADO.Net for database connectivity, storage, and retrieval on SQL Server.
- Used datasets and ADO.Net to retrieve data from the database.
- Extensive use of validation controls, state management technique, grid view controls, and Forms based Authentication in asp.net.
- Used Crystal Reports for report viewer.
- Implemented email functionality using smtp protocols in asp.net.
- Used File upload control, checked the file type and file size in server side. Used hidden field in asp.net.
- Extensive use of grid view controls in sorting, searching, paging, updating, and deleting features.
- Extensively used master page for consistent layout. Implemented md5 and SHA256 encryption for login validation on server side.
- Loaded and stored image from database to asp.net and vice versa.
- Created tables, Stored Procedures and functions in SQL Server 2005 and reports using SQL Reporting Services.
- Worked on setting of IIS.