- 20 years hands on experience in web development and application programming.
- 12 years experience on .NET technology.
- Very good analysis and problem solving abilities in Web/Window based applications.
- Good understanding of client requirements. Good web page design and business logic implement
- A dedicated team worker, also work independently.
Web: MVC (3 year), ASP.NET (12 years), VB.NET (2 year), Classic ASP (10 years), JSP (1 year)HTML (14 years), CSS (10 years), Web Services (2 years)IIS 6.0/4.0 (14 years)
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2015/2019 with .Net 3.5/4.0/4.5/4.7
Database: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2010/2012/2014 , Oracle, PL/SQL, Oracle DBA, MySQL
DB tools: SQL Server Enterprise Manager, Oracle Client, Toad, ODBC, ADO
Source Control: TFS, Microsoft SourceSave
Sr. Application Software Engineer
- Develop desktop and web applications for piccolo and veterinary blood analyzer. Maintain/Migrate legacy applications, as well as support V&V tasks on Medical Device Software, Quality System Software. Create installation for install in client machines.
- Communications between analyzer and computer can be through TCP/IP and USB serial COM port. It was implemented in .NET 4.5 in C# and SQL Server 2012 database.
- Be sure to get acknowledge after send each command. It was coded in Visual Basic and MS Access database.
Web Application Developer
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- The web site manages all wafers, step fields and chips during create new, processing, dicing, plating, and transferring. Keep all records in a database.
- Engineers enter records from web pages, and can view them via search filters.
- The application was built in Linux Ubuntu, coded in PHP, and the database is MySQL.
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- construction costs, all budgets and escalation rates, etc.
- All budgets are shown in a few types of chart, bar, candlestick, donut, pie, line etc., also shown in grids.
- The web site also has some comparison pages to let users select any projects to compare building cost budgets, schedules, CSI.
- Users can edit data in Override page and add new fields in Design Information page.
- It also contains administration pages such as login, user information manage and permission administration.
- Converting to PDF from chart, Excel and web page are applied to every page.
- Uploading files such as Excel, text, MS word via web page to database is another tool for users.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- It is developed by the RIS team which provides an integrated solution for the management of all pathology Data collected through different tools.
- PDM has a centralized database to store and organize pathology data, and provide user interface for pathology data review, coding, reportable case selection, data search, export, and reporting.
- The system is built on .NET and SQL server Database platform.
- It also shows vacation leave, sick leave, unpaid leave and other hours.
- Once the timesheet is submitted, supervisors will review either approve and sign or reject.
- After approval the in - out time is un-editable.
- The page shows submit date, approve date, employee’s signature and supervisor’s signature.
- The application has some functions: display doctors, search doctors by multiple criteria, add new doctors, delete doctors.
- It also has features like load data into a file, load data from laptop to the database, manage users permissions, …It was developed in .Net platform, SQL Server 2005 database.