- Over 7 years of experience in Microsoft .Net Technologies (.NET Framework, Visual Studio .NET, ADO .NET, ASP.NET, C#, XML and WCF).
- Experience in complete Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using Client / Server architecture.
- Experience in creating and consuming .Net Web API and WCF Services.
- In - depth understanding and experience in Building Server Applications using C#, ASP.Net MVC, ADO.Net, XML Web Services, Bootstrap and React.JS based on .Net Framework.
- Worked on different messaging frameworks like RabbitMQ, TIBCO and JMS.
- Designed and developed various templates, layouts and managing content using Sitecore CMS.
- Created items, layouts and renderings to publish web content using Sitecore CMS.
- Used SSIS tools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Installation, and SSIS Package Designer for performing various operations.
- Hands-On Experience in setting-up completely automated CI/CD Pipe Line with Azure DevOps which builds, tests and deploy without any manual Intervention.
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing, Windows Azure, Web Apps, Storage and Stream Analytics.
- Excellent experience in SQL Server Database design, Database maintenance and developing T-SQL queries and creating tables, indexes, views, performance tuning using SQL.
- Proficient in creating Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in MS SQL Server.
- Experience in MVC 5.1 (Model View Controller) architecture with ASP.NET framework and Microsoft.Net Design Patterns.
- Extensive experience in working with Object Oriented concepts such as Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces, Events & Delegates, Generics & Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling and Tracing in .NET applications.
- Good knowledge on Web API based, Client-Server and n-tier Architectures.
- Experience in working with version control tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GITHUB.
- Highly experienced in interacting effectively with co-workers, executives and end-users and excel in pressure situation and deliver best result.
- .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , C#.NET, ASP.NET 4.5, ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework, MVC, Web API, SharePoint, WPF and WCF.
- C, C#, Core Java and VB.NET.
- HTML, CSS, ASP, React.JS, AJAX, WCF, WPF, Web API and MVC5
- Html, DHTML, XML, XAML
- Microsoft IIS Server, IBM WebSphere.
- Microsoft - SQL Server 2014/2016/2017 , Oracle10g, NoSQL, MongoDB.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, 2012, 2013 and 2015, Apache Flex.
- Windows 2000/XP/7/8, UNIX and MS-DOS.
- Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub, VSTS and TeamCity.
- SSRS, Active Reports and Crystal Reports.
Sr. Application Developer
- Designed Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular 6.0, HTML5 and CSS3 to help the responsiveness of webpage with custom CSS3 style sheet.
- Created custom, self-contained, reusable, and testable Angular modules, components and services to implement key functionalities.
- Connected Web API to Angular using Http Call and designed GET, POST, PUT, DELETE for Web API.
- Created Angular project from scratch using Angular CLI and was responsible for configuration and installing of dev dependencies.
- It is developed and consumed WCF, RESTFUL Services in the services layer and Created WCF web services for implementing business logic.
- Developed responsive, re-usable and scalable components using Angular material UI component library.
- Designed databases models using EER diagrams.
- Developed a Database tables using Entity Framework code first approach.
- Developed various MVC models for handling the flow of application data.
- Developed various Angular services and MVC controllers for processing different events in application.
- Effectively coordinated with the business team and project manager.
- Developed Web API’s for performing CRUD operations in the web application.
- Involved in developing a Mapper files for performing a mapping between Database objects,
- Developed Aspx pages using HTML, CSS, Bootstrap and Asp.NET controls.
- Developed the Master pages in ASP.NET.
- Migrated the old user interface to new user interface.
- Involved in design and development of application database objects such as stored procedures and views.
- Worked on database maintenance tasks and assigned database tasks to other team members at the discretion of reporting coordinator.
- Ran ad hoc SQL queries for data extraction based on business needs.
- Developed Extension methods in C# to perform some operations on the Application Data.
- Developed Unit tests for testing C# Extension methods.
- Worked on various tickets for fixing day-to-day bugs using Cherwell.
- Effectively Co-ordinated with Business Team in collecting requirements.
Environment: MS Visual Studio 2015/2017, C#, WCF, ASP.Net 4.0/4.5, JSON, ADO.Net, Angular JS 6, MVC, Bootstrap, SOAP, JQuery, VB.Net, SQL Server 2016/2017, Web Services, Entity Framework, Web Forms and CSS.
Sr. Analyst/Dot Net Developer
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design to implementation, testing, Deployment and maintenance using AGILE-SCRUM methodology to enable efficient and effective high-quality software development.
- Involved in the Design, Coding, and Testing of the web applications.
- Created Web API Controllers to provide Restful Services to UI.
- Used React.js library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Implemented React.js Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Client and server side validations are done using Java Script and ASP.Net validation controls.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on Windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Designed and Developed the GUI using the Rich ASP.NET 3.5/4.0 and AJAX for developing Master Pages, Stylesheets and worked with Themes and Skins.
- Developed web services using WCF to provide access to business functions and other applications. Configured WCF service deployment on IIS for production service setup.
- Used RabbitMQ open source message broker software (message-oriented middleware) for implementing Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP).
- Implemented Service-oriented architecture (SOA) web services to consume to feed financial data and provided security.
- Used ADO.NET to focus on Database Classes and related Stored Procedure along with Database Design Normalization, created Tables and constraints.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for integration, maintenance and Security of code.
Environment: MS Visual Studio 2015/2013, ASP.Net 2.0/3.5, C#.Net, ADO.Net 2.0/3.5, MVC, HTML, C#, Angular Js, React Js, WCF, JSON, IIS, SQL Server 2012, Team Foundation Server.
Full Stack Developer
- Worked on generating login screen, user credential checking and access control logic in C#.
- Created multithreaded web services to enable efficient and fast access of these services from the client applications.
- Consumed Web services using WCF and WPF for online transactions using VB.NET and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Used AJAX Controls and JQuery for implementing rich and user friendly GUI.
- Developed UI and Server side code (behind) using .Net 3.5 Framework.
- Development of custom web applications with ASP .NET 4.0, Microsoft C#.
- Created web applications and services in Web Forms, C#, angular JS and LINQ-SQL.
- Developed T-SQL Queries to fetch complex data from various tables in databases using joins, database links and formatted the results into reports.
- Used VSS as source control (Configuration Management)
- Used ADO.NET components like Adapter, Reader, and Data set.
- Prepared Database stored procedures, functions, and SQL queries using SQL Server 2008.