- Mid to Senior level Software Engineer with over 10 years of programming experience including RDMS database systems, .Net, Web, and GUI development. Demonstrated ability to work independently and/or directly with a team of software engineers to complete projects to timely meet specifications and deadlines. High expertise in determining customer needs and effectively translating those needs into software solutions. In - depth knowledge of operating system functions and techniques to optimize legacy code.
- WCF/ Web Services
- ASP.Net MVC
- Windows Services
- SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
- Visual SourceSafe/Git/TFS/GitHub
- Entity Framework
- Crystal Reports / ReportViewer
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Developed the Sports Wagering Exclusion and the Sports Wagering Exclusion Data Application. Successfully implemented security and automatic encryption and decryption of generated files.
- Upgraded GameClose and Prize Claim applications to Framework 4.6.1.
- Replaced Crystal Reports with RLDC reporting in the APC Application.
- Developed MAC Form application using .Net Core, C# with SQL Server backend.
- Developed technical documentation and SOP’s for new and existing applications.
- Implemented new login module for the DC Lottery Website. Previous version returned password in an email. Passwords are now hashed using BCrypt.
- Developed application that pulled prize and winning numbers data from XML site on a schedule to be utilized by the marketing department.
- Worked with team at the main office to develop the ADA Compliance check application for licensing retailers for sports wagering.
- Appointed as the technical lead for the DC Lottery Content Management System and website.
- Edited and developed new SSIS packages, C# Coding, Stored Procedures; database script writing;
- Performed and participated in peer reviews and code reviews;
- Developed test plans for testing the applications.
- Successfully upgraded various C# loaders that were accessed utilizing stored procedures and SSIS packages.
- Worked on the SQL Server 2014 upgrade migration project.
- Successfully updated various Loaders
- Successfully built Staging and Datamart SSIS packages for the Form 40 loader
- Successfully updated and tested various loaders for the SQL Server 2014 upgrade project with new shared libraries.
- Developed stored procedure which replaced fifteen stored procedures to access and process fifteen SSIS packages.
- Successfully updated Annual Meeting and Showcase web pages utilizing webforms, Asp.net, and various other technologies.
- Successfully built Payout Distributions section and generated reports for these using Crystal Reports.
- Interacted with sales and accounting personnel for requirements gathering. Utilized these interactions to develop queries and make decisions on user input.
- Successfully updated Suppliers product capsule section