Continue to develop and refine my skills and experience as a .NET Developer, Software Engineer, Team Leader while delivering an uncompromising attention to professionalism, accuracy, detail and quality of my work.
- Writing .NET Web APIs, microservices for data integration for the United TechOps Mobile Application, windows services for data warehousing and real - time notifications.
Technologies and Tools: C#,.NET Framework, SQL,Visual Studio 2019, MS SQL Server 2014, REST APIs, GraphQL, MongoDB, TeamCity
- Writing custom stand-alone and MVC CORE Web applications and Web APIs for data integration, extracting data via REST APIs from various vendor APIs including Project Online, SharePoint, iManage, Zoom, Intapp.
- Creating .NET CORE MVC applications for handling Zoom accounts, message emails and financial tools.
- Supporting the Finance department by customizing the Confidential application, extracting data, writing new modules in Confidential Expert Image, deploying updates and patches, debugging issues and implementing a standard security model.
Technologies and tools: C#, .NET CORE, SQL, Visual Studio 2019, MS SQL Server 2014, SSRS, REST API, SharePoint REST API, Node.js, Intapp Integration Builder, Azure, Java Script, Telerik UI (ASP.NET CORE)
Senior Systems Analyst
- Lead developer and project manager for the suite of 6 Cancer Prevention Projects. Principal web developer on over 20 data-entry applications for multi-institutional clinical trials conducted.
- Responsible for functional, technical design and development of data entry applications, data warehouse, reporting web applications and SSRS reports for multi-institutional clinical trials. Solely responsible for designing and overseeing the process of data migration between staging, training and production environments.
- Oversaw a team of three developers.
- Contributed to the success of many projects by mentoring junior peers.
- Responsible for the technical architecture planning, design and development of the Reporting database, batch validation code and monitoring software for the Data Management Initiative.
- Lead developer for over 10 clinical trial data entry applications for the NABTC consortium.
Technologies and Tools: C#, ASP.NET, ASP Classic, DHTML, Visual Studio 2003, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Source Safe, HTML Reports.
- Responsible for the analysis and gathering of client requirements, planning and design of software supporting faculty research.
- Rewrote SAS and S-Plus code to C and C++ in order to improve performance and quality of the software.
- Wrote a large number of one-off programs for parsing text input files and SAS output files to facilitate biostatistics and bioinformatics research.
Technologies and Tools: C, C++, Pearl, ASP Classic, Visual Basic 6, SAS, XML, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Access.