- Having 9+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of object - oriented, client-server and multi-tier Windows and web applications using .NET framework.
- Expertise in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle, Agile and Waterfall methodologies including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems.
- Maintained Reliability Database, the backend SQL Server database for Reliability Web Application, by validating, correcting, and updating data with SQL scripts and T-SQL programs.
- Good knowledge in writing and understanding WCF, REST Web Services.
- Involved in the design and development of 3-Tier, N-tier distributed architectures and MVC, MVVM architectures.
- Working experience in Web services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF).
- Proficient in using XML related technologies including AJAX, XSLT, XPATH and XQUERY.
- Involved in Unit testing and bug fixing of the system.
- Strong knowledge in using ADO.NETobjects such as SQL/OLEDB Connection and Command, Data Reader, Dataset, Data Adapter and State Management, View state.
- Very Strong in .Net and SQL Server 2014 Technologies, T-SQL.
- Worked on SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
- Extensive Experience in writing stored procedures with SQL Server.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in working with Microsoft technologies like ASP.NET, C#, Web Forms, .Net Framework
- Hands on experience in Web Technologies, Web Based development and server side components like ASP.NET.
- Responsible for creating knockout components and custom bindings using knockout.JS.
- Broad understanding and implementation of Object Oriented Analysis and Designing (OOAD), for system design and development and Design Patterns like MVC Patterns.
- Developed various ASP.NET User Controls and Custom Controls for the ASP.NET forms.
- Developed Dynamo DB APIs w.r.t AWS for internal tools.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Generics and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) Concepts.
- Experience in writing mocha and MS test cases.
.NET Technologies & Languages: Visual, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, VB .NET, Web Services, .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 , LINQ, WPF, WCF, MVC (3.0,4.0).
Database: SQL Server 200 5/2008/2008 R2, 2012, MySQL, T-SQL, Oracle.
Tools: Visual Studio, Ajax Control Tool Kit, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Management studio, Advanced CSS, SQL Server Integration Services
Software / IDE: Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2013/2017/2019.
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile Waterfall, Object Model
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP, Windows 7
Confidential, Renton, WA
Sr. Software Developer
- Designed and developed intranet web application using ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Followed the Scrum Agile Methodology during development of the project.
- Used custom controls and User controls for designing screens in Client application.
- Extensively used AJAX for partial page execution and asynchronous data transfer from web server to the client.
- Used XSLT to transform XML documents into HTML for email templates for sending it to end clients.
- Extensively created and deployed WCF services, implemented binding, endpoints and service Contracts.
- Developed the required Business Layer of the application using C#.NET and implemented the logic using C#.NET.
- Involved in creating the unit tests for the application in C#.NET.
- Designed and developed Databases in SQL Server which includes the development of functions, stored procedures and triggers.
- Initiated responsibility for administering the SVN and GIT servers which included install, upgrade, backup, adding users, creating repository/branches, merging, Writing hooks scripts, performance tuning, troubleshooting issues and maintenance.
- Wrote SQL queries and Stored Procedures for accessing data from SQL Server.
- Worked with Dynamo DB APIs w.r.t AWS for internal tools.
- Used LINQ for Querying set of data
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were Coded using C# also worked with agile methodology for Application Development.
Sr. Software Developer
- Development of UI and server side code (behind) using .Net Framework 4.5
- Developed, Configured and consumed Web Services in C#.Net using WCF.
- Worked on a dashboard tool with Aurelia JS.
- Responsible for creating and implementing user workflows and use cases.
- Use Generics extensively in C# and ASP.NET Menu Controls.
- Extensively used ADO.NET to build query-driven applications
- Designed and coded Win Forms using C#.NET.
- Developed service contract, operation contract & data contract classes to support communication between Agents to Insure.NET using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) through WCF web services through C#.NET.
- Developing XML Web Services in C# and SOAP for information exchange across applications.
- Worked with Asp.net Master Pages that are common throughout the application and content pages.
- Involved in writing the Unit Tests for C# code of business logic in Presentation Layer using Moq-Framework.
- Designed the project wireframe and layout
- Used a factory service to consistently communicate within controllers created in the API.
- Created a Web API to allow my website to access information stored in my database
- Used CORS to allow cross domain access between API and MVC application.
- Implemented LINQ queries to give access to my SQL database for CRUD functionality.
- Designed and developed interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, Entity Framework and SQL.
- Debugged and enhanced C# ASP.NET applications.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC application in C# using Entity Framework 6.1 and Visual Studio 2013.
Sr. Software Engineer
- Involved in various levels of the development life cycle by Gathering Requirements, Analyzing, Design and Development.
- Used client and server-side validation, better session management and powerful data access management using ASP.NET MVC.
- Used SSIS Packages for extracting, transforming and loading data into database.
- Worked with SSRS reports.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.
- Using Single Page application architecture (SPA), in different module.
- Use of Node Server and IIS server for hosting Services in different environment as per client’s suitability.
- Implemented Responsive web design using Bootstrap.
- Implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) for coding and prepared code documentation for future reference and upgrades.
- Web application development for frontend using JS with cutting edge HTML5 and CSS3 techniques.
- Implemented various features like Partial classes, Anonymous types, Read-Only Properties, polymorphism and inheritance of C# in building data entity model.
- Wrote WCF service methods and business logic with C#.
- Completed modifying visitation service and corresponding client scripting in ASP.NET MVC project, skills included C#, ASP.NET API, HTML5, CSS;
- Completed ASP.NET API project to manage vendors, skills included C#, ASP.NET API, MVC, HTML5, CSS, jQuery.
- Used WCF services, Windows Services, C#.NET and LINQ to develop code behind logic, and business tier.
- Involved in unit & integration testing for different functional sections within application.
Environment: ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2012, MVC 4.0, SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server 2012, IIS 7.0, TFS, WINDOWS SERVICES, VB.NET, C# .NET, . NET Framework 4.0, AJAX, CSS, jQuery